COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best AIV Deals

Best AIV Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Lost Season 2 HD (AIV)$19.99 Lost Season 5 HD (AIV)$19.99 Lost Season 6 HD (AIV)$19.99 Lost Season 4 HD (AIV)$19.99 Lost Season 4 (AIV)$14.99 Lost Season 6 (AIV)$14.99 Lost Season 2 (AIV)$14.99 Lost Season 3 (AIV)$14.99 Friends: The Complete Tenth Season HD (AIV)$14.99 V: The Complete First Season HD (AIV)$24.99
Friends: The Complete Second Season HD (AIV)$14.99 Friends: The Complete Seventh Season HD (AIV)$14.99 The Singing Detective HD (AIV)$14.99
Lost Season 1 HD (AIV)$19.99 MythBusters Season 7 HD (AIV)$29.99
Lost Season 3 HD (AIV)$19.99 Pablo Francisco: Bits & Pieces - Live from Orange County, CA (AIV)$3.99 10,000 B.C. HD (AIV)$7.88 Friends: The Complete Third Season HD (AIV)$14.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies

Old 12-03-2012, 06:58 AM   #41

Jul 2008

Yeah, cinemanow is really messed up. The only ones showing on mine are individual episodes of Copper and they won't play. I noticed that all of them show as 0 hrs 0 mins.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:20 AM   #42
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2007
The Paradise of New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by MifuneFan View Post
Is your Vudu account is properly linked with UV? Make sure to check the settings at uvvu.com to make the box is checked to manage account under Vudu in your account settings.. All of my UV titles show up on Vudu including Warner ones.
Same here--It's a confusing dual register, on both sites.
If you haven't separately linked your UV account with Vudu, they won't show up.

(I went through the routine on both UV and VU, and now my Warner titles show up nice and available.
Haven't used CinemaNow once since I found it, and junked the app after they gave up $.99 specials. "One messed-up site" pretty well covers it. )
Old 12-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #43

Jan 2011
Idaho

Quote:
Originally Posted by hqn102 View Post
I have gotten 0 movies to show. Been stuck on the spinning wheel of death since last thursday
I have been in the same boat all week since I linked it, did you ever get it working? I am thinking it is because I have so many UV titles, that Cinemanow can't process it. Submitted trouble ticket last night hoping to hear back on it.
My Gamer IDs:
Xbox One/360 - Bigbadwolfe911
PS3/PS4 - Bigbadwolfe143
Wii U - Bigbadwolfe911

Please add me to your Ultraviolet/Digital Copy mailing lists, my email is tjw779@yahoo.com
Old 12-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #44
Power Member

Apr 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricJ View Post
Same here--It's a confusing dual register, on both sites.
If you haven't separately linked your UV account with Vudu, they won't show up.

(I went through the routine on both UV and VU, and now my Warner titles show up nice and available.
Haven't used CinemaNow once since I found it, and junked the app after they gave up $.99 specials. "One messed-up site" pretty well covers it. )
Could you tell my exactly what you did? I've linked everything everywhere as far as I know, but I can't get my Warner titles into my Vudu.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:54 PM   #45
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2007
The Paradise of New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicman494 View Post
Could you tell my exactly what you did? I've linked everything everywhere as far as I know, but I can't get my Warner titles into my Vudu.
Started an account with UV (might have been via Flixster), filled out a "Link UV" registration with Vudu (already had a rental account), and entered the movie codes in at Warner's site for membership points.
I think, the last one was a while ago.

Disney Movie Rewards one-stop was a much simpler idea for entering movie codes, but they've already folded their UV-clone site.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #46
Special Member

Dec 2009
Buffalo, NY

Glad that CinemaNow came around b/c I can now watch movies on my Android device. Flizster won't play on my phone for some reason and VUDU doesn't have the app for Android yet, otherwise, i'd prob use that. I linked 3 devices to CinemaNow and was only able to get titles to show on one, which coincidentally was the first device I activated.

My theory is that the library for some reason will only show on the first device activated? I activated my phone first, blu-ray player 2nd, and TV 3rd. they library only shows on the phone. Anybody had success getting the library to show on multiple devices (not counting the PC)?
Old 12-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #47
Special Member

Jan 2011
Bay Area, CA, USA

For the uninitiated, can anyone tell me how I can install the CinemaNow app on my Kindle? thx.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:27 PM   #48

Nov 2012

Perhaps somebody here knows:

Can I redeem a UK UV copy at a US UV account? Or would I have to create a second account?

Thanks so much
Old 12-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #49
Blu-ray Baron

Mar 2011
5593 ft above sea level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgyjay View Post
Glad that CinemaNow came around b/c I can now watch movies on my Android device. Flizster won't play on my phone for some reason and VUDU doesn't have the app for Android yet, otherwise, i'd prob use that. I linked 3 devices to CinemaNow and was only able to get titles to show on one, which coincidentally was the first device I activated.

My theory is that the library for some reason will only show on the first device activated? I activated my phone first, blu-ray player 2nd, and TV 3rd. they library only shows on the phone. Anybody had success getting the library to show on multiple devices (not counting the PC)?
Doesn't hold true for me, unfortunately. The first device I activated was my Galaxy Tab 2 and nothing there. I activated my PS3 next and that does have my movies.
Wait a minute, we were stuck in a blender and now we're saving lives? WHAT?!?

deltasun's sell/trade thread; For Sale: Captain Phillips (slip, BD/DVD), The Muppets (Wocka x 2) -- $13 ea; The Collection, The Iceman -- $10 ea.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #50
Special Member

Oct 2010
New England, USA

Could a Mod move the official Digital copy Discount thread to this part of the forum? I get a feeling like no one knows it is where it is.
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=204649

Having it here might keep those posts out of the buy/sell thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfear12 View Post
Perhaps somebody here knows:

Can I redeem a UK UV copy at a US UV account? Or would I have to create a second account?

Thanks so much
From what I understand they mostly don't. The only one I tried was the Harry Potter Collection and it didn't. Someone got Flixster to issue them a customer service replacement code in that case though.
Now running in 3D with the LG Cinema 3D (nominally showing 3D in 1080i per eye) 47LW6500 (up-or-down-or-side-graded from a 50" Sammy 3D Plasma) and a Benq W1080ST and a 130" screen.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:37 AM   #51

Apr 2011
Default Question regarding iTunes codes

Might be a dumb question but I'm going to ask anyways. The blu ray combo packs that include iTunes codes for digital copies usually contain a digital copy disk. How do I know if that disk is required to redeem the digital copy or if just entering the code into iTunes will work? Thanks to anyone who can help.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:17 AM   #52
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2008
Athens, Greece

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage020 View Post
Might be a dumb question but I'm going to ask anyways. The blu ray combo packs that include iTunes codes for digital copies usually contain a digital copy disk. How do I know if that disk is required to redeem the digital copy or if just entering the code into iTunes will work? Thanks to anyone who can help.
You don't. You just try it out. But since it's included, chances are you are gonna need it. The discs are includes for a number of reasons:
(1) either the studio wants you to get the copy from the disc (prevents exchanging the codes on the net)
(2) to offer a WMV Digital Copy as well as an iTunes copy
(3) to get your movie much faster (compared to downloading it)
Old 12-05-2012, 07:33 AM   #53

Oct 2012

Problem today, got an error on flixster then tried redeeming again and said the code had been used. Not us what to do.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:29 AM   #54

Dec 2010
NYC
Send a message via Yahoo to theguru14

I downloaded a couple of movies from CinemaNow into my ipad and I cant find it anywhere. Where does it usually go? The movies are not showing up in my video icon.

Also I have tried about 5 times to download Happy Feet 2 and everything time the CinemaNow program shutsdown.

Can anybody help with these 2 issues?
Old 12-06-2012, 09:59 AM   #55

Nov 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seregloth View Post
From what I understand they mostly don't. The only one I tried was the Harry Potter Collection and it didn't. Someone got Flixster to issue them a customer service replacement code in that case though.
Ok, so I went ahead and bought Rock of Ages UK to test it out. I used a free UK VPN (is needed, otherwise one will get to the US redemption site) to activate it on my flixster account and it worked. It also shows up in my UV locker. I can also stream it without any VPN on

So the flixster account is not bound by a set location but rather by IP address. The interesting thing would be if the movie shows up on vudu.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #56
Community Gaming Moderator

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL

I'm assuming that a lot of people are having trouble with Flixster? I can't even get on the site and log in the past week

I'm tried using Safari, Firefox, Chrome. Still no go.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:19 AM   #57
Community Gaming Moderator

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCruz View Post
I'm assuming that a lot of people are having trouble with Flixster? I can't even get on the site and log in the past week

I'm tried using Safari, Firefox, Chrome. Still no go.
I figured it out why after when I log in I couldn't get into my account. I simply unlinked my UltraViolet account to my Flixster and then linked my UV again to my Flixster and I was able to view my profile and movies from my iPad or PC.

Hope this helps for anyone with a similar issue.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #58

Dec 2010
NYC

Nobody can help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theguru14 View Post
I downloaded a couple of movies from CinemaNow into my ipad and I cant find it anywhere. Where does it usually go? The movies are not showing up in my video icon.

Also I have tried about 5 times to download Happy Feet 2 and everything time the CinemaNow program shutsdown.

Can anybody help with these 2 issues?
Old 12-07-2012, 10:47 PM   #59

Nov 2012
USA -> maryland
Send a message via Skype™ to RandomNinjaAtk

Quote:
Originally Posted by theguru14 View Post
Nobody can help?
I would recommend if you haven't to sign up for VUDU (vudu.com) and link it to your UV account. VUDU tends to work better and I know they have an iPad app. Right now I'd say that there the best provider available as a retailer for UV.
"Live to Win!"
www.stevenohare.com - Personal Blog
www.oharesites.com - Domain Names, Web Hosting, Email Hosting and more
Old 12-07-2012, 10:50 PM   #60

Dec 2010
NYC

Yeah I have that as well. I have Flixster, Vudu and Cinemanow. I wish there was just one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomNinjaAtk View Post
I would recommend if you haven't to sign up for VUDU (vudu.com) and link it to your UV account. VUDU tends to work better and I know they have an iPad app. Right now I'd say that there the best provider available as a retailer for UV.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies