Best Blu-ray Deals

Black Friday Week is Live, $3.99 Blu-ray Movies »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Rain Man (Blu-ray)
$3.99
18 hrs ago
Spartacus: War of the Damned - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$9.99
2 hrs ago
Lone Survivor (Blu-ray)
$7.99
1 hr ago
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Person of Interest: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
16 hrs ago
Inside Man (Blu-ray)
$3.99
8 hrs ago
A Good Day to Die Hard (Blu-ray)
$3.99

The Avengers (Blu-ray)
$9.99

How to Train Your Dragon 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
6 hrs ago
X-Men: First Class (Blu-ray)
$3.99
19 hrs ago
The Walking Dead: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99

The Bourne Ultimatum (Blu-ray)
$3.99

The Terminator (Blu-ray)
$3.99

Old 02-01-2012, 01:42 PM   #181
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2008
Isla Nublar

I really starting to like Lucy.
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Anybody hear that? It's a, um... It's an impact tremor, that's what it is... I'm fairly alarmed here.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #182
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2008
Isla Nublar

Another flawless episode.

But the cameraman in the end really pissed me off.

****ING HELP HIM!
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Anybody hear that? It's a, um... It's an impact tremor, that's what it is... I'm fairly alarmed here.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #183

Jan 2010

A great episode, and much better than the previews led you to believe. That ending was crazy. I haven' t seen cooper get taken down like that before.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:15 AM   #184

Oct 2011
St. Louis

Does anyone think that they will give us a Blu Ray release for each season? The show is great but I just don't buy DVDs anymore.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #185

Dec 2011
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogofwar View Post
Does anyone think that they will give us a Blu Ray release for each season? The show is great but I just don't buy DVDs anymore.
Lets hope so, and make it uncensored to. This season we great. I hope they bring back LL she did a really good job.
"It's weird that people are saying Pioneer did something "wrong". Pioneer made the best plasmas on earth and consumers were too cheap to buy them. If anyone did something wrong, it's consumers who almost never fail to choose an inferior product when given a choice." -Gremal

I WILL BUY ANY SLIP COVERS OF THESE MOVIES!!!! List will always be updated
http://forum.blu-ray.com/5586125-post1497.html
Old 04-08-2012, 04:24 PM   #186

Jan 2011
ON

Hey everyone
How do you guys like this show?

I've always wanted to watch it but don't get the channel.
Do not deal with;The Spanierd
Old 04-09-2012, 04:15 AM   #187
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2011
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blufountain View Post
Hey everyone
How do you guys like this show?

I've always wanted to watch it but don't get the channel.
Above average drama. Not the best on Tv, but there are plenty worse/not as good.

Just from this season...The first few episodes of this season were incredible hours of TV. Nearly perfect in every way. Slacked a bit towards the middle of the season, but picked up at the end. Overall, very worth watching season/series.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #188

Jan 2011
ON
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgeneral View Post
Above average drama. Not the best on Tv, but there are plenty worse/not as good.

Just from this season...The first few episodes of this season were incredible hours of TV. Nearly perfect in every way. Slacked a bit towards the middle of the season, but picked up at the end. Overall, very worth watching season/series.
Cool. Thanks for the info.
Do not deal with;The Spanierd
Old 10-25-2012, 02:02 AM   #189
Special Member

Aug 2007
USA
-
-

From The Digital Bits today:
Quote:
Warner has also set Southland: The Complete Second, Third and Fourth Seasons for DVD only release on 2/5/13.
I was starting to think that they'd never release these! Hopefully they're not MODs like the Season 2 set that's been out for over a year.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #190
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2011
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewza89 View Post
From The Digital Bits today:

I was starting to think that they'd never release these! Hopefully they're not MODs like the Season 2 set that's been out for over a year.
If Warner is releasing them, they won't be.

This is exciting...is it going to be a whole collection set? Most of these seasons are short though.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:06 AM   #191
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2011
Michigan

Just read that it is indeed a collection set!

6 discs for season 2, 3 and 4.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:39 PM   #192
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2008
Isla Nublar

Quote:
Exclusive: Chad Michael Murray Joins Southland

Chad Michael Murray has collared a plum Southland gig opposite fellow former teen idol Ben McKenzie, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The One Tree Hill vet will appear in multiple episodes of the TNT cop drama’s fifth season as Dave Mendoza, a likable cop who is a bit of a loose cannon. His off-duty behavior, however, may not always be the best influence on McKenizie’s Officer Sherman.

Fun fact: McKenzie’s breakthrough role of Ryan Atwood on The O.C. was originally offered to Murray (who nixed it in favor of OTH). Small world. Season 5 of Southland is set to premiere on Wednesday, Feb. 13 at 10/9c.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:50 PM   #193
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2011
Michigan

Hmmm interesting.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:05 PM   #194

Dec 2011
Boston

Quote:
Hmmm interesting.
If by that you mean "OH HELL NO" then I concur.

I don't like this guy and I've read articles people calling him a "show killer". I honestly don't think he's that great of an actor. I hope it's only a few episodes and he's not in it for the long haul.
"It's weird that people are saying Pioneer did something "wrong". Pioneer made the best plasmas on earth and consumers were too cheap to buy them. If anyone did something wrong, it's consumers who almost never fail to choose an inferior product when given a choice." -Gremal

Old 12-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #195
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2011
Michigan

Production began last week on the fifth season of the TNT police drama Southland. Michael Cudlitz, Shawn Hatosy, Regina King and Ben McKenzie star.

Joining the ranks as a series regular this season will be former guest star C. Thomas Howell. In addition, Dorian Missick, Emily Bergl and L. Scott Caldwell will return as recurring guest stars, and Chad Michael Murray is set to guest-star in a two-episode arc.

Season Five of Southland is slated to premiere Wednesday, February 13, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT), exclusively on TNT. The series continues in its regular timeslot on Tuesday nights at 10 p.m.

Cudlitz plays Officer John Cooper, a recovering addict who, this season, starts to wonder what he has really accomplished after more than 20 years on the force.

Hatosy plays Officer Sammy Bryant, a detective-turned-beat-cop facing a whole new set of problems with his estranged wife.

King plays Detective Lydia Adams, who meets probably the biggest challenge of her life - becoming a mother.

McKenzie is Officer Ben Sherman, whose growing maturity as a cop brings a darker attitude and increased tension between him and his partner, Sammy.

Now a series regular, four-season veteran Howell plays Officer "Dewey" Dudek, a recovering alcoholic who revels in his unpredictable behavior and off-color remarks.

Missick reprises his recurring role from last season as Detective Ruben Robinson, who provides some experienced parental insight for his partner, Lydia.

Bergl will return as Tammi Bryant, who has brought nothing but trouble upon her soon-to-be ex-husband, Sammy.

Caldwell will return in her recurring role as Lydia's caring but sometimes intrusive mother.

Murray is set to appear in a two-episode arc as Dave Mendoza, a likable cop who is a bit of a loose cannon and whose off-duty behavior may not always be the best influence on Ben.

The fourth season of Southland averaged more than 2.9 million viewers. The show grew its delivery of adults 18-49 by +3% over the previous season to 1.3 million. The show also averaged 1.4 million adults 25-54, a +2% boost over season three.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #196

Mar 2011

Excellent news can't wit for the new season

Also good news seasons 3 and 4 are being released (season 2 is out already in the UK) just ashame now HD goodness on blu ray
Old 12-03-2012, 10:52 PM   #197

Dec 2011
Boston

Quote:
Production began last week on the fifth season of the TNT police drama Southland. Michael Cudlitz, Shawn Hatosy, Regina King and Ben McKenzie star.

Joining the ranks as a series regular this season will be former guest star C. Thomas Howell. In addition, Dorian Missick, Emily Bergl and L. Scott Caldwell will return as recurring guest stars, and Chad Michael Murray is set to guest-star in a two-episode arc.

Season Five of Southland is slated to premiere Wednesday, February 13, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT), exclusively on TNT. The series continues in its regular timeslot on Tuesday nights at 10 p.m.

Cudlitz plays Officer John Cooper, a recovering addict who, this season, starts to wonder what he has really accomplished after more than 20 years on the force.

Hatosy plays Officer Sammy Bryant, a detective-turned-beat-cop facing a whole new set of problems with his estranged wife.

King plays Detective Lydia Adams, who meets probably the biggest challenge of her life - becoming a mother.

McKenzie is Officer Ben Sherman, whose growing maturity as a cop brings a darker attitude and increased tension between him and his partner, Sammy.

Now a series regular, four-season veteran Howell plays Officer "Dewey" Dudek, a recovering alcoholic who revels in his unpredictable behavior and off-color remarks.

Missick reprises his recurring role from last season as Detective Ruben Robinson, who provides some experienced parental insight for his partner, Lydia.

Bergl will return as Tammi Bryant, who has brought nothing but trouble upon her soon-to-be ex-husband, Sammy.

Caldwell will return in her recurring role as Lydia's caring but sometimes intrusive mother.

Murray is set to appear in a two-episode arc as Dave Mendoza, a likable cop who is a bit of a loose cannon and whose off-duty behavior may not always be the best influence on Ben.

The fourth season of Southland averaged more than 2.9 million viewers. The show grew its delivery of adults 18-49 by +3% over the previous season to 1.3 million. The show also averaged 1.4 million adults 25-54, a +2% boost over season three.
Thank you writers.

Old 02-08-2013, 06:56 PM   #198
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2011
Michigan

Starts this week!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 10:30 PM   #199
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2008
Isla Nublar

Don't forget.

Season 5 begins tonight.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:49 PM   #200

Dec 2011
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Ian View Post
Don't forget.

Season 5 begins tonight.
Yeaaaa buddy, can't wait.

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows