Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Minority Report (Blu-ray)
$7.88
West Side Story (Blu-ray)
$14.98
Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Bodacious Space Pirates: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$54.99
Attack on Titan Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$24.98
Chucky: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.99
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Seasons 1 - 4 (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$15.95
The Simpsons: The Seventeenth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.96
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.98
Dragon Ball Z: Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$17.99
A Certain Scientific Railgun: Complete Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Oblivion (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Tim Burton Collection (Blu-ray)
$26.49
Neighbors (Blu-ray)
$16.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #8741
MD-Blu MD-Blu is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
MD-Blu's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
KY
222
18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1bearcat View Post
that is not a pretty schedule at all only games looking interesting would be Boise St. and maybe USF
I wished that the Boise St. game was gonna be one of our home games instead.
Proud to be a member of the ACC!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #8742
sycro sycro is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
sycro's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
Kansas City, MO
15
1340
60
63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD-Blu View Post
I wished that the Boise St. game was gonna be one of our home games instead.
What happens if Boise backs out of the BE agreement?
Falcons: 2-5 | Mercer: 5-3 (1-3) | Georgia Tech: 5-2 (2-2) | BDs For Sale/Trade | PSN: ArsSycro | XBone: Ars Sycro
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:14 PM   #8743
Spurrier Sucks Spurrier Sucks is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Spurrier Sucks's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Upstate SC
84
241
82
4
Default

Well not only did we lose to USC jr again but looks like TT is in town to take the brains of our offense back to Lubbock with them as their HC. Could be worse. The ACC could be falling apart in the near future.
TV Sammy 58B550 Speakers Totem Forest and M1S center
Receiver Anthem MRX 500 DAC Cambridge Audio DAC Magic 100
Amps-Emotiva XPA-3 W4S STI-500Subs-SVS PC12 Plus(w/Auralex SubDude)&PB12 Plus(w/Great Gramma)
BD Player/CD-Oppo 93 Power Conditioner-Belkin Pure AV PF30 Remote-Harmony One
Mac mini as music server
BDI Avion Noir 8937 A/V stand,ATS acoustic panels
Totem Tress speaker cable
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:04 PM   #8744
ChadFL ChadFL is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
ChadFL's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
549
5
Default

Notre Dame keeps raking in top recruits. They just plucked the #2 ranked HS RB in the 2013 class Greg Bryant out of Florida. Notre Dame is up to #2 overall in 2013 recruiting.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:58 PM   #8745
sycro sycro is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
sycro's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
Kansas City, MO
15
1340
60
63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier Sucks View Post
Well not only did we lose to USC jr again but looks like TT is in town to take the brains of our offense back to Lubbock with them as their HC. Could be worse. The ACC could be falling apart in the near future.
Why would the ACC fall apart? It's long been a conference that cares more about basketball.
Falcons: 2-5 | Mercer: 5-3 (1-3) | Georgia Tech: 5-2 (2-2) | BDs For Sale/Trade | PSN: ArsSycro | XBone: Ars Sycro
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:18 AM   #8746
supersix4 supersix4 is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
supersix4's Avatar
 
Mar 2007
572
53
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycro View Post
Why would the ACC fall apart? It's long been a conference that cares more about basketball.
Carolina has had rumours, FSU we all know wants into the SEC, Vtech wants out...

Even if they lost those 3 it would still be a strong conference, just lots of schools that aren't happy (and I wouldn't either with that S* tv deal they have)

We got more coverage on teh Big10 network in a week then I've seen given to UMD all football season.
Because it's easier to have courage from a safe distance away.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:24 AM   #8747
Spurrier Sucks Spurrier Sucks is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Spurrier Sucks's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Upstate SC
84
241
82
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycro View Post
Why would the ACC fall apart? It's long been a conference that cares more about basketball.
If Maryland gets out of the $50 million watch out.
TV Sammy 58B550 Speakers Totem Forest and M1S center
Receiver Anthem MRX 500 DAC Cambridge Audio DAC Magic 100
Amps-Emotiva XPA-3 W4S STI-500Subs-SVS PC12 Plus(w/Auralex SubDude)&PB12 Plus(w/Great Gramma)
BD Player/CD-Oppo 93 Power Conditioner-Belkin Pure AV PF30 Remote-Harmony One
Mac mini as music server
BDI Avion Noir 8937 A/V stand,ATS acoustic panels
Totem Tress speaker cable
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:02 PM   #8748
ChadFL ChadFL is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
ChadFL's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
549
5
Default

There's a story making the news about Tommy Tubberville. Supposedly he was out for dinner with a possible Texas Tech recruit and his family when he received a phone call informing him that he got the Cincinnati job. The family is saying he excused himself leaving them to assume he was just going to the men's room but he never came back. It's pretty pathetic if true.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #8749
ChadFL ChadFL is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
ChadFL's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
549
5
Default

I found this amusing. Here in Florida the larger classifications of schools have a 32 team state playoff tournament. That means winning a state title means 5 playoff games. So high school tenenagers have the ability to play a 5 round playoff system but college kids can't even play 3 rounds?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #8750
fatediesel fatediesel is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
fatediesel's Avatar
 
Nov 2007
Iowa
391
9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadFL View Post
I found this amusing. Here in Florida the larger classifications of schools have a 32 team state playoff tournament. That means winning a state title means 5 playoff games. So high school tenenagers have the ability to play a 5 round playoff system but college kids can't even play 3 rounds?
Yeah, in Iowa all classes have a 32 team playoff as well. It's kind of funny because the largest class is only 48 schools, so every year there are teams with 3-6 or 2-7 records making the playoffs, and this year a 1-8 team made it.

Regardless, once the playoff starts in 2014 all the schools and NCAA are going to see how much more money they'll be making, then figure out they can make more in an 8 team playoff, and finally go to a 16 team playoff. I'm not saying this will happen quickly, I could see it going 8 team around 2020, and 16 team in 2028, just because it takes forever for the NCAA to get anything done.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:38 PM   #8751
The Lizard King The Lizard King is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
The Lizard King's Avatar
 
Jan 2010
1348
76
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadFL View Post
There's a story making the news about Tommy Tubberville. Supposedly he was out for dinner with a possible Texas Tech recruit and his family when he received a phone call informing him that he got the Cincinnati job. The family is saying he excused himself leaving them to assume he was just going to the men's room but he never came back. It's pretty pathetic if true.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...99--ncaaf.html

TLK
My Home Theaters
SONY KD-36XS955 36" CRT HDTV & Samsung TX-T3092WH 30" WS CRT HDTV; Oppo BDP-103 & Momitsu BDP-799 (both region-free) Blu-ray Disc players; VIP 3D-Theatre 3D converter box; Pioneer LD-S2 (with AC-3 mod) & Pioneer CLD-1010 LaserDisc players; Pioneer RFD-1 RF demodulator; Panasonic DMR-EZ48V VHS/DVD player/recorder; Audio Technica AT-PL50 turntable; Onkyo TX-NR818 audio/video receiver (7.2 speakers); Dish Network VIP722 & VIP612 HD DVR receivers
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #8752
Moviefan1203 Moviefan1203 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Moviefan1203's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Pennsylvania, USA
82
6
43
Default

Source - http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-at-texas-tech

Quote:
Texas A&M offensive coordinator Kliff Kingsbury has been named the new head coach at Texas Tech.

The 33-year-old Kingsbury comes back to Lubbock, where he was a record-setting quarterback for the Red Raiders a decade ago. Kingsbury's rise up the coaching ranks has been as much of a whirlwind as the offensive scheme he runs. Just five years ago, he was still trying to keep his playing career alive when he followed Dana Holgorsen to Houston to be a quality control assistant under the new UH offensive coordinator. Holgorsen left Houston after two seasons, and Kingsbury took over as the Cougars' play-caller and helped turn QB Case Keenum into the most prolific passer in NCAA history.

This season, Kingsbury followed former UH head coach Kevin Sumlin to Texas A&M as the Aggies' new offensive coordinator, and the team stunned the rest of the SEC. The Aggies finished No. 3 in the nation in scoring and total offense despite facing three of the nation's top eight defenses. Kingsbury's protege, Johnny Manziel, went on to become the first freshman to win the Heisman Trophy. Manziel accepted the award in New York last Saturday, the same day word spread that Tommy Tuberville was bolting Texas Tech after three lackluster seasons to take the Cincinnati job.

The hiring of the charismatic Kingsbury should invigorate a Red Raiders fan base that has been split for years, a fraying that actually preceded Tuberville's arrival at Tech but was increased by the controversial firing of Mike Leach, the architect of the system that Kingsbury had flourished in. Even though Kingsbury is most associated as a disciple of Leach and Holgorsen, he's also a product of having worked with Bill Belichick, Mike McCarthy and Kevin Sumlin.

After the news broke, Manziel tweeted: "Bittersweet..happy for him though couldn't of happened to a better guy and a great coach."

Kingsbury takes over a program that lost four of its last five games in 2012 and had gone 20-17 and just 9-17 in Big 12 play in Tuberville's three seasons in Lubbock.
Great, great hire. Outside of Kirby Smart, he's probably the best assistant in college football. Manziel owes a lot to Kingsbury.
Toronto Blue Jays 83-79
Miami Hurricanes 4-3
Buffalo Bills 4-3
Buffalo Sabres 1-5-0
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:08 AM   #8753
Spurrier Sucks Spurrier Sucks is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Spurrier Sucks's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Upstate SC
84
241
82
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviefan1203 View Post
Source - http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-at-texas-tech



Great, great hire. Outside of Kirby Smart, he's probably the best assistant in college football. Manziel owes a lot to Kingsbury.
Thanks God they didn't hire The Chad!
TV Sammy 58B550 Speakers Totem Forest and M1S center
Receiver Anthem MRX 500 DAC Cambridge Audio DAC Magic 100
Amps-Emotiva XPA-3 W4S STI-500Subs-SVS PC12 Plus(w/Auralex SubDude)&PB12 Plus(w/Great Gramma)
BD Player/CD-Oppo 93 Power Conditioner-Belkin Pure AV PF30 Remote-Harmony One
Mac mini as music server
BDI Avion Noir 8937 A/V stand,ATS acoustic panels
Totem Tress speaker cable
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:12 AM   #8754
Steelmaker Steelmaker is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Steelmaker's Avatar
 
Mar 2007
Chattanooga, TN
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloOne View Post
The problem with the Tennessee job--and the reason I think coaches are rejecting them--is that the prospective coaches may be wary of joining a program so desperate to turn things around fast. It's possible the coaches smell panic and are put off by it.
As a Tennessee fan I believe I can provide some insight here.

To say "coaches are rejecting them" is a bit of a misnomer. You have to keep a couple of things in mind. 1.). Lane Kiffin bolted on UT in late January when his dream job at USCw opened up. That was literally a week before national signing day. No coach worth their salt is going take over a program that late in the game, which is how we ended up with Derek Dooley. It was a rush hire by our former AD that should have never happened. They should have let the interim head coach complete the season and then went after a good coach when the season was over. Instead we ended up with a terrible hire that set us back 3 more years.

Fast forward to this year. For the record, we never offered Gruden the job. We simply contacted his agent to find out if there was interest and were told that Gruden had none. I mean how can you blame him? the guy makes 4 million a year as an analyst! We only made 2 official offers prior to hiring Butch Jones. One was to Mike Gundy at Oklahoma State and the other was to Charlie Strong at Louisville. Gundy had no intentions of leaving Okie State. He played there. He has built a hell of a program there. He basically used UT to get himself a nice raise and extension. Strong was VERY close to taking the job but ultimately he's a loyal guy and the fact that Louisville was the first school to offer him a head coaching position carries a lot of weight with him. Plus with Louisville going to the ACC he can compete for championships where he's at without the stiff competition of the SEC.

Personally I believe Tennessee is a sleeping giant! We have a ravenous fan base, we have some of the best facilities in the country, we have a ton of history and tradition. We are historically one of the most successful programs in college football and have been one of the top programs in putting players in the league! Unfortunately we had a shitty situation with Lane Kiffin bolting for USC coupled with a terrible rush hire in Dooley. I think Butch Jones was a great hire by our new AD and I think he will turn our fortunes around. College football is cyclical. Tennessee will be back, hopefully sooner rather than later!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

Last edited by Steelmaker; 12-13-2012 at 05:15 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #8755
Spurrier Sucks Spurrier Sucks is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Spurrier Sucks's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Upstate SC
84
241
82
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelmaker View Post
As a Tennessee fan I believe I can provide some insight here.

To say "coaches are rejecting them" is a bit of a misnomer. You have to keep a couple of things in mind. 1.). Lane Kiffin bolted on UT in late January when his dream job at USCw opened up. That was literally a week before national signing day. No coach worth their salt is going take over a program that late in the game, which is how we ended up with Derek Dooley. It was a rush hire by our former AD that should have never happened. They should have let the interim head coach complete the season and then went after a good coach when the season was over. Instead we ended up with a terrible hire that set us back 3 more years.

Fast forward to this year. For the record, we never offered Gruden the job. We simply contacted his agent to find out if there was interest and were told that Gruden had none. I mean how can you blame him? the guy makes 4 million a year as an analyst! We only made 2 official offers prior to hiring Butch Jones. One was to Mike Gundy at Oklahoma State and the other was to Charlie Strong at Louisville. Gundy had no intentions of leaving Okie State. He played there. He has built a hell of a program there. He basically used UT to get himself a nice raise and extension. Strong was VERY close to taking the job but ultimately he's a loyal guy and the fact that Louisville was the first school to offer him a head coaching position carries a lot of weight with him. Plus with Louisville going to the ACC he can compete for championships where he's at without the stiff competition of the SEC.

Personally I believe Tennessee is a sleeping giant! We have a ravenous fan base, we have some of the best facilities in the country, we have a ton of history and tradition. We are historically one of the most successful programs in college football and have been one of the top programs in putting players in the league! Unfortunately we had a shitty situation with Lane Kiffin bolting for USC coupled with a terrible rush hire in Dooley. I think Butch Jones was a great hire by our new AD and I think he will turn our fortunes around. College football is cyclical. Tennessee will be back, hopefully sooner rather than later!
That's funny to read. UT has a long road back in it's own division. USC jr has taken your place. UT use to come to SC and taken what it wanted in the past. That is not the case anymore. CU and jr have done a good job at closing the border. Tennessee is not the hot bed of football recruiting. I think UT can come back but I believe it will take some time. I do like BJ as a coach and think he will do a good job but he is not Brian Kelly, from Cincy to ND. You have to think UT could have done better than that.
TV Sammy 58B550 Speakers Totem Forest and M1S center
Receiver Anthem MRX 500 DAC Cambridge Audio DAC Magic 100
Amps-Emotiva XPA-3 W4S STI-500Subs-SVS PC12 Plus(w/Auralex SubDude)&PB12 Plus(w/Great Gramma)
BD Player/CD-Oppo 93 Power Conditioner-Belkin Pure AV PF30 Remote-Harmony One
Mac mini as music server
BDI Avion Noir 8937 A/V stand,ATS acoustic panels
Totem Tress speaker cable
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #8756
fatediesel fatediesel is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
fatediesel's Avatar
 
Nov 2007
Iowa
391
9
Default

Tommy Tuberville was on the Dan Patrick Show this morning and denied the story about ditching recruits at a restaurant. He said he was at the dinner, talked with the recruits and introduced them to their hosts, and then left as he always does. He also said he hadn't had any contact with Cincinnati until Saturday morning so when the dinner occurred he didn't even know he was a candidate for the Cincy job.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:46 PM   #8757
Steelmaker Steelmaker is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Steelmaker's Avatar
 
Mar 2007
Chattanooga, TN
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier Sucks View Post
That's funny to read. UT has a long road back in it's own division. USC jr has taken your place. UT use to come to SC and taken what it wanted in the past. That is not the case anymore. CU and jr have done a good job at closing the border. Tennessee is not the hot bed of football recruiting. I think UT can come back but I believe it will take some time. I do like BJ as a coach and think he will do a good job but he is not Brian Kelly, from Cincy to ND. You have to think UT could have done better than that.
We're not as far from getting back as you think. Yes, Spurrier has made USCjr a respectable program. But IMO they have hit their ceiling. They'll continue to get 8,9, or 10 wins under Spurrier but I do not believe they will ever seriously contend for an SEC championship. Talent wise, UT has enough to compete. They've just had horrible coaching for the last 3 years. Infact, if you look at recruting rankings on Rivals, UT has actually ranked higher than USC the last 4 years in recruiting, and that is over a stretch of the worst football Tennessee has played in the modern era. So I think it's fair to say that talent wise, we have enough to compete with anyone outside of maybe Alabama, LSU, and Florida. When Spurrier is gone and Tennessee starts winning again, we'll be cherry picking your state for talent just like we used to.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #8758
Moviefan1203 Moviefan1203 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Moviefan1203's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Pennsylvania, USA
82
6
43
Default

Source - http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...down-wisconsin

Quote:
Would you leave South Beach for Wisconsin? Miami's Al Golden wouldn't.

On Thursday Sports Illustrated's Pete Thamel reported that Miami coach Al Golden, a favorite of Wisconsin athletic director Barry Alvarez, had "emerged heavily" as a candidate for the school's vacant heach coaching position and was "mulling a decision today."

Well, Golden made that decision Thursday not long after Thamel's original report, and his decision was to humbly decline Wisconsin's offer.

Which is good news for Miami, because the Wisconsin job is an attractive one for a head coach. Considering the outside factors at Miami, Golden's decision says a lot about his dedication to the school.

Golden just finished his second season at Miami, and the Hurricanes have gone 13-11 during his two seasons. Miami was bowl-eligible both seasons but self-imposed a bowl ban both years in light of the ongoing NCAA investigation into the program.

There's no telling what penalties the NCAA might impose on Miami in the future, which could have been a factor in Golden's departure had he decided to leave.

In his seven seasons as a head coach Golden's teams are only 40-45, but 30-19 the last four seasons.


Thank the good Lord. I was stressing out about this the last two days.
Toronto Blue Jays 83-79
Miami Hurricanes 4-3
Buffalo Bills 4-3
Buffalo Sabres 1-5-0
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:29 AM   #8759
Spurrier Sucks Spurrier Sucks is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Spurrier Sucks's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Upstate SC
84
241
82
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelmaker View Post
We're not as far from getting back as you think. Yes, Spurrier has made USCjr a respectable program. But IMO they have hit their ceiling. They'll continue to get 8,9, or 10 wins under Spurrier but I do not believe they will ever seriously contend for an SEC championship. Talent wise, UT has enough to compete. They've just had horrible coaching for the last 3 years. Infact, if you look at recruting rankings on Rivals, UT has actually ranked higher than USC the last 4 years in recruiting, and that is over a stretch of the worst football Tennessee has played in the modern era. So I think it's fair to say that talent wise, we have enough to compete with anyone outside of maybe Alabama, LSU, and Florida. When Spurrier is gone and Tennessee starts winning again, we'll be cherry picking your state for talent just like we used to.
leftovers as long as Dabo is around.
TV Sammy 58B550 Speakers Totem Forest and M1S center
Receiver Anthem MRX 500 DAC Cambridge Audio DAC Magic 100
Amps-Emotiva XPA-3 W4S STI-500Subs-SVS PC12 Plus(w/Auralex SubDude)&PB12 Plus(w/Great Gramma)
BD Player/CD-Oppo 93 Power Conditioner-Belkin Pure AV PF30 Remote-Harmony One
Mac mini as music server
BDI Avion Noir 8937 A/V stand,ATS acoustic panels
Totem Tress speaker cable
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:53 PM   #8760
supersix4 supersix4 is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
supersix4's Avatar
 
Mar 2007
572
53
2
Default

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...42--ncaaf.html

Quote:
Maurice Clarett says he got paid more in college than he did in the UFL


Maurice Clarett's most recent comments that won't look very good on Ohio State will be passed off by many as the words of someone holding a grudge against his former school, and from someone who is not the most reliable of sources.

There's something to that. Clarett, since his magical freshman season at Ohio State, has gone on a pretty peculiar path that included a long jail stint. But, his latest comments about the good life he was living at Ohio State are sure to raise some eyebrows.

According to an excerpt from the book, "4th and Goal: One Man's Quest to Recapture His Dream," by Monte Burke (the excerpt was posted by Deadspin), Clarett had some interesting comments including that he owned a brand new Cadillac and Lexus while at OSU:

He was a hard worker in practice and in games. But off the field, he was living a completely different life. "I took golf, fishing, and softball as classes," Clarett says. "Away from class, anything you can think of I did in my 13 months at Ohio State." Drugs and women were two of the things. Cars were another—he owned three of them at a time, including a brand-new Cadillac and Lexus. "I was living the NFL life in college," he says. "I got paid more in college than I do now in the UFL."

This isn't the first claim from Clarett that he got gifts and his schooling wasn't exactly difficult while he was at Ohio State. He was suspended for accepting improper benefits.

We're not sure how Clarett knows about "the NFL life," considering he turned down any guaranteed money in his rookie contract after the Broncos made the indefensible decision to draft him in the third round, and was so bad the Broncos didn't even let him play in a preseason game before cutting him, but he probably has heard about it from others.

And, he does know all about the UFL life, and he probably doesn't have brand new Cadillacs and Lexuses in his garage anymore. Maybe he should see if he has any college eligibility left to use.
Because it's easier to have courage from a safe distance away.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
2014-2015 NCAA Men's College Basketball Thread Sports supersix4 4695 10-17-2014 04:38 PM
College Football General Chat Aaron 53 09-02-2008 07:33 PM
College Football and Comcast and ESPNU General Chat Forrestandjen07 0 08-20-2008 12:49 PM
NCAA Football 2009 PS3 becomingwater 62 07-15-2008 05:08 PM
College Football! General Chat Aaron 36 10-01-2007 02:47 PM

Tags
awesomeness, college, tebow

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:48 AM.