COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best AIV Deals

Best AIV Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Ulysses (AIV)$4.99 Thor Animated Movie: Tales Of Asgard (AIV)$4.99 Thor Animated Movie: Tales Of Asgard HD (AIV)$9.99
Step Up: Revolution HD (AIV)$7.99
Peter and the Wolf (AIV)$1.99 Hercules in New York (AIV)$4.99 Southland Tales (AIV)$9.99 Angel Season 1 (AIV)$14.99 The Mummy Returns HD (AIV)$9.99 American Horror Story Season 1 HD (AIV)$19.99 Continuum Season 1 HD (AIV)$14.99 Step Up: Revolution (AIV)$7.99
Southland Tales (AIV)$7.99 Ella Enchanted (AIV)$4.99 Mother (AIV)$7.99 Fast Five HD (AIV)$9.99 Zombie Strippers (AIV)$9.99
Ghost Rider (AIV)$4.99 Margin Call (AIV)$5.00

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies

Old 12-22-2012, 01:56 AM   #261
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2play View Post
yeah, then it eliminates members who may be at work, library, whatever where image is restricted or slow loading...then, even though they were first, they don't get it...plus, so much easier to copy paste than to write out a code from a picture and type it....

these ways all work, but all have their shortcomings...
They should be working not surfing the internet. NOW GET BACK TO WORK.

You could always post in the evening to try and catch as many people as possible when they're home. Not to worried about people not at home since mobile devices should take care of that.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:59 AM   #262
Expert Member

Dec 2012
Auburn, GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdodolak View Post
They should be working not surfing the internet. NOW GET BACK TO WORK.

You could always post in the evening to try and catch as many people as possible when they're home. Not to worried about people not at home since mobile devices should take care of that.
Haha..I'm an unemployed ex-military starving actor...i don't know what work is :P And mobile devices suck at loading the redeem sites....they need more apps!

Again, some of my codes are time sensitive....don't ask questions, just know they are..so I have to drop ASAP sometimes
Old 12-22-2012, 02:13 AM   #263
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2007

Quote:
Haha..I'm an unemployed ex-military starving actor...i don't know what work is :P And mobile devices suck at loading the redeem sites....they need more apps!

Again, some of my codes are time sensitive....don't ask questions, just know they are..so I have to drop ASAP sometimes
Interesting combination there. Which service and how did you end up transitioning to acting? Another ex-military turned actor that I can think of off the top of my head is Rob Riggle. He recently voiced O'Hare in The Lorax.

http://alumni.webster.edu/s/1059/ind...=15&calcid=752

As to the subject of apps Vudu just released an Android app although it only works on certain ICS+ devices at the moment.

Last edited by rdodolak; 12-22-2012 at 02:28 AM.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:19 AM   #264
Expert Member

Dec 2012
Auburn, GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdodolak View Post
Interesting combination there. Which service and how did you rnd up transitioning to acting? Another ex-military turned actor that I can think of off the top of my head is Rob Riggle. He recently voiced O'Hare in The Lorax.

http://alumni.webster.edu/s/1059/ind...=15&calcid=752

As to the subject of apps Vudu just released an Android app although it only works on certain ICS+ devices at the moment.
Yeah...I am hoping they get it out to all android devices soon. Will be much easier on my phone, but sony and universal need to get on the ball because some of their stuf will only redeem through their sites.

I was in the Army 8 years...got out the end of 2010, and had been in a Movie while in Germany by chance (got the part offered because they wanted my car for the movie) Was always interested in it, so when I came back to GA I looked into it and started doing casting calls and such. I do a lot of background acting (extra work), some stand in body double stuff, and have had some small roles....mainly as a cop or something. Trying to get better parts now that Atlanta is like the new Hollywood haha. Hopefully soon! But I was in American Reunion a lot, did about a month of filming on that....Done about 12 movies and 5 or 6 TV shows so far...pretty fun stuff
Old 12-22-2012, 07:37 AM   #265
Expert Member

Dec 2012
Auburn, GA

w3w9fyc4t96

gf24t2wv66mb

Brave and The Bold- Season 3 UV
Old 12-22-2012, 08:58 AM   #266

Sep 2008
United States

Quote:
w3w9fyc4t96

gf24t2wv66mb

Brave and The Bold- Season 3 UV
Is this for vudu if so, someone already redeemed it.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:06 AM   #267

Dec 2012

yep seems to be invalid
Old 12-22-2012, 11:45 AM   #268
Expert Member

Dec 2012
Auburn, GA

And I am bumping for the simple reason to get people subscribed in here soon....there is someone above giving away a nifty code And may be another one soon!!!
Old 12-23-2012, 05:05 AM   #269
Special Member

Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MifuneFan View Post
Sad.

This thread has gotten pretty lame with all these hoops people are creating just to give something. away. If you have such a hard time giving away a free code, then don't give it away. The whole point of the thread is for free code drops, not spending multiple pages of a thread playing some useless game, or the game creator updating the thread mentioning how many PM's they have and such. It's such a joke really if you think about it. I entered one the other day, and realized after that no code is really worth acting like a trained puppy over. If others want to behave like that to get a free treat, then have at it.

/rant
+ 1000000

Why can't we keep this thread as simple as giving the code to first person to reply to your post? That takes care of the lurkers and eliminates the chances of code being used?

For example: I say that I am giving away the code for _____ movie to the first person to reply to this message.

Whoever responds first gets the PM with the code.

Simple as that.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #270
Super Moderator

Jul 2007
Edo, Land of the Samurai

Please lets keep this thread simple. State the code you have (without posting the actual code) and the first person who quotes the posts gets it via pm .
Old 12-23-2012, 03:33 PM   #271
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2007
Long Island, N.Y.; 3D blu-rays look stunning; Favorite food: Pizza
Smile

UV codes from blu-ray wanted:

Premium Rush
Resident Evil Retribution

Old 12-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #272
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2008
LV-223

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Titan View Post
Please lets keep this thread simple. State the code you have (without posting the actual code) and the first person who quotes the posts gets it via pm .
This doesn't work as I've given away multiple codes to people who've joined this month. At first it was ok, but as it went on I decided that real members should get them. Not just people who joined after they saw the thread, they're basically still lurkers.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:12 PM   #273
Expert Member

Dec 2009
Allentown, PA

always a contoversy
I have the following codes to trade. I only trade for UV codes and I do not sell:

Project X (UV), Paranormal Activity 4 (UV), Twilight Breaking Dawn 1 Extended (iTunes), Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 (iTunes), Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 (UV/iTunes)
Old 12-23-2012, 04:17 PM   #274
Blu-ray Count

Mar 2012
New York City

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeperAgent View Post
This doesn't work as I've given away multiple codes to people who've joined this month. At first it was ok, but as it went on I decided that real members should get them. Not just people who joined after they saw the thread, they're basically still lurkers.
Odds are it's not going to happen every time. I think it's the best and simplest way to do it.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:40 PM   #275
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2007

Quote:
You could state first member to post with a post count greater than XXX or has been a member before XXX gets the code.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:20 PM   #276
Expert Member

Dec 2012
Auburn, GA

Quote:
hey now, not all of us are lurkers.....some have contributed substantially to this thread
Old 12-23-2012, 06:26 PM   #277

Dec 2012
Skol Country
Thumbs up

Quote:
hey now, not all of us are lurkers.....some have contributed substantially to this thread
indeed readytoplay! I see you giving away more than anyone and have the trading rating to back it up!
Old 12-23-2012, 10:40 PM   #278

Jun 2011
Default Prometheus UV Code

I do not use UV digital movies so it looks like I have a UV code for anyone who wants it. First to e-mail me gets it!
Old 12-24-2012, 02:44 AM   #279
Special Member

Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Titan View Post
That's exactly what I tried to tell them.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:27 AM   #280
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2012
Texas

Edit - codes given away

Last edited by Dispatch Ninja; 12-24-2012 at 11:09 AM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies