Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Sons of Anarchy: Seasons 1-6 (Blu-ray)
$99.99
7 hrs ago
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Blu-ray)
$19.99
23 hrs ago
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray)
$9.96

X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$9.96
13 hrs ago
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.99

The Complete Jacques Tati (Blu-ray)
$59.99

Let's Be Cops (Blu-ray)
$9.96
21 min ago
Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$44.99

Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray)
$18.99

Time Bandits (Blu-ray)
$21.99

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Homeland: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$149.99

COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

View Poll Results: Which team will win the NFC South Divison?
Atlanta Falcons 9 31.03%
New Orleans Saints 16 55.17%
Carolina Panthers 4 13.79%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #25861
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2008
Sunny California

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcowboy7 View Post
I know the cowboys & this team aint winning.

& i am rooting for them in a way by trying to give them a better chance of winning next year.

I dont get the "dont root against your team" thing.

Remember the "suck for luck" campaign last year....it paid off for the colts & they got him & if they wouldve went say 5-11 they wouldnt.
The difference with the Colts they were in a spot to get the first pick. So saying you want the Cowboys to lose when they have chance to make a run is crazy.
TV:LG "55" LW5600 LED 3D 120Hz
TV:Samsung "46" B610 LCD 120hz
Receiver:Pioneer VSK-1021-K 7.1
Speakers:Polk Audio RM6750 5.1
BLU-RAY:PS3 Slim 160GB Sony BDP-S360
X-Box 360 Slim 250GB
X-Box 360 Elite 120GB
Old 12-26-2012, 01:35 PM   #25862
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviefan1203 View Post
Do you know how pathetic that sounds?
I think his point is why continue to take midround players when in one swoop you can change you teams entire make up with the right player if 5 years ago someone told me donate money to the cowboys and the skins will lose and get rg3 I'd have done it in a heartbeat (all of it is of course contingent upon that player you lost for being that special lol)

Cowboys fans in general are dumb because they have a beast qb who for years had (and still does to an extent) bad play calling, crappy oline, mediocre rbs, and under performing WRs.
Because it's easier to have courage from a safe distance away.

Last edited by supersix4; 12-26-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 02:22 PM   #25863
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2010
Montreal, Canada

Quote:
I know the cowboys & this team aint winning.

& i am rooting for them in a way by trying to give them a better chance of winning next year.

I dont get the "dont root against your team" thing.

Remember the "suck for luck" campaign last year....it paid off for the colts & they got him & if they wouldve went say 5-11 they wouldnt.
deja vu. This exact "logic" was spewed out last year on this site.
Vaiyo A-O , A Home Va Ya Ray, Vaiyo A-Rah, Jerhume Brunnen G

My Collection
Old 12-26-2012, 04:04 PM   #25864
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
deja vu. This exact "logic" was spewed out last year on this site.
And 3 teams in the top 8 picks seem to have hit home runs, and franchises will be changed for at least a decade (doesn't even account for Wilson, Cousins, and maybe Weeden).

Go ask Jet fans if they'd rather have Quinton Coples, Muhammad Wilkerson, or the bum from Boise Kyle Wilson over Andrew Luck/RG3

Skins went from either 26th/27th in PPG. to #4 and thats with missing Garcon for weeks, no Fred Davis, bad oline, and sub par secondary WR options.

Last edited by supersix4; 12-26-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #25865
Blu-ray Baron

Nov 2007
Iowa

The Pro Bowl rosters will be announced tonight at 7:00 ET on NFL Network. The players, coaches, and fans each count for 1/3 of the vote. It's likely that around 50% of the players announced tonight will not actually play in the game. Players for the teams playing in the Super Bowl are not eligible for the game since it's played in the weekend between the conference title games and Super Bowl, and many of the players for the losing conference championship teams won't want to play in the game either. Plenty of players will say they have an injury as well, some legit and some as an excuse for players that don't want to play in the game. Tom Brady has been selected to the Pro Bowl seven times but has only played in the game twice and regardless of if the Patriots are in the Super Bowl or not it's a virtual certainty that he'll skip the game this year as well.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:56 PM   #25866
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2009
Pequannock, NJ

Lindsay Soto is on the show so im there.

You know i mustve already heard like 4 tv peeps say dal/was is a "win & in" game.

I really think they say this stuff just to aggravate us cause there really is no other reason.

edit:
forgot to add why it isnt....its because the skins can actually be in it already by clinching a playoff spot before the game even starts.
"What are you people....on dope ?"

Last edited by dcowboy7; 12-26-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #25867
Blu-ray Champion

May 2010
NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersix4 View Post
Redskins have probably THE WORST defense in the NFL and its propped up by turnovers, being #8 in ToP, and the fact teams seemingly stop throwing on them... If the cowboys do nothing but throw at Bryant and Witten this thing should be wrapped up by halftime.

Also its been coming out RG3 was icing the leg throughout the Philly game so I doubt he's even at 80%.
Cowboys got owned the last time they played
Old 12-26-2012, 06:47 PM   #25868
Blu-ray Knight

Oct 2012
Columbus, Ohio

Although I'm a cowboys fan, they probably have no chance of beating the Skins. RG3 is rested and I even think Cousins could beat them. The cowboys have had a horrible year for cover defense in big games this year. They also already lost once to the Redskins and I don't think the hottest team in the NFC is going to give up a loss.

I think the redskins deserve to win the east. They've had one heck of a year and it's pretty hard to trust a freshman quarterback let alone one that can rush. RG3 should be on the next madden cover.
Most films that I find good I don't want to experience again.

-iScottie
Old 12-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #25869
Blu-ray Prince

Oct 2008
Bay Area 510!!!

It amazes me how some you "NFL fans" want or think there team will lose next week, man where's the faith ... As a Raiders fan, I would kill to see my team playing for a playoff spot, you guys are lucky that your still in it and are competitive as they are...

Its pathetic to hear some of this bs, especially the ones who want there team to lose for a "better schedule" next year
When i got home that evening, I went straight to the garage and practiced my draw and SHOUT techniques as well as my roll, somersault and aim drills and made myself a promise that I would never ever be caught off-guard again.-dfinch

SF GIANTS 2010-2012-2014 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!
Old 12-26-2012, 07:47 PM   #25870
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navster View Post
It amazes me how some you "NFL fans" want or think there team will lose next week, man where's the faith ..
The faith gets beat out of you year after year... You wouldn't know that with your 2002 super bowl run and few quality seasons with Gannon

I want a super bowl to continue to push those St Louis picks down more and more

Nav with his fancy tuck rule season and eventual super bowl run:

Last edited by supersix4; 12-26-2012 at 08:14 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #25871
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
Pillars of Creation

With all this talk of wanting the boys to lose watch it be a blowout something like Cowboys 45 Redskins 3 and then watch all the boys fans be all "THIS IS OUR YEAR!!! YEAH!!! SB BOUND BABY!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

While Supersix is crying in a corner holding a RG3 jersey screaming "WHY?!! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!!! WHY?!!"
Old 12-26-2012, 09:21 PM   #25872
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
With all this talk of wanting the boys to lose watch it be a blowout something like Cowboys 45 Redskins 3 and then watch all the boys fans be all "THIS IS OUR YEAR!!! YEAH!!! SB BOUND BABY!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

While Supersix is crying in a corner holding a RG3 jersey screaming "WHY?!! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!!! WHY?!!"
lol I'll be happy in my rg3 jersey even if they get blown out things have changed here and now they just need role players. They have a stud qb who in one swoop took them from 26th/27th in points per game to #4! I just can't see how those awful Offensive line rankings, the awful defensive rankings, the dropped balls, doesn't eventually catch up to them.

Don't get me wrong I'll be naked in the snow if they win, but I'm trying to lower my own expectations especially with all the stats that say how awful they should be.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:31 PM   #25873
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2009
Pequannock, NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navster View Post
It amazes me how some you "NFL fans" want or think there team will lose next week, man where's the faith.
Theres a big difference between having faith & being dilusional.

Of course with some of the stuff happening lately dilusional seems to be relatively common unfortunately.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:40 PM   #25874
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visco. View Post
Although I'm a cowboys fan, they probably have no chance of beating the Skins. RG3 is rested and I even think Cousins could beat them. The cowboys have had a horrible year for cover defense in big games this year. They also already lost once to the Redskins and I don't think the hottest team in the NFC is going to give up a loss.

I think the redskins deserve to win the east. They've had one heck of a year and it's pretty hard to trust a freshman quarterback let alone one that can rush. RG3 should be on the next madden cover.
He played the last game.

Deserved? That has nothing to do with. Earning your way is all that matters.
Does it kill you to use a question mark when asking a question? -- O V N
Old 12-27-2012, 12:27 AM   #25875
Blu-ray Count

Mar 2012
Kansas City, MO

The ENTIRE 49ers D makes the Pro Bowl? Mostly as starters? Did the voters just ignore their performances against the Giants and Seahawks? They're not even the top defense in the NFC.
Falcons: 5-9 | Georgia Tech: 10-3 | BDs For Sale/Trade | PSN: ArsSycro | XBone: Ars Sycro
Old 12-27-2012, 12:30 AM   #25876
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2009
Pequannock, NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycro View Post
The ENTIRE 49ers D makes the Pro Bowl?
I count only 6.

Obviously calvin made it so another punch to the gut of the madden curse.

If that was a fight it wouldve been stopped in the 5th round.

Last edited by dcowboy7; 12-27-2012 at 12:32 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:39 AM   #25877
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2009

Quote:
I count only 6.

He was exaggerating but I see his point. You would think the Niners with that many defensive players are the 85 Bears or 00 Ravens type defense and they aren't even close.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:40 AM   #25878
Blu-ray Count

Mar 2012
Kansas City, MO

Quote:
I count only 6.

Yes, there was exaggeration, but they got 1/4 of the starting linemen, 2/3 of the starting LBs (1/2 of the backups), and both starting safeties. That's just insane.
Falcons: 5-9 | Georgia Tech: 10-3 | BDs For Sale/Trade | PSN: ArsSycro | XBone: Ars Sycro
Old 12-27-2012, 12:42 AM   #25879
Blu-ray Count

Mar 2012
Kansas City, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
He was exaggerating but I see his point. You would think the Niners with that many defensive players are the 85 Bears or 00 Ravens type defense and they aren't even close.
Yes. When 5 of the 11 starters come from one team, they better not give up points (or score on every possession if on offense)
Old 12-27-2012, 12:46 AM   #25880
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycro View Post
Yes. When 5 of the 11 starters come from one team, they better not give up points (or score on every possession if on offense)
As bad as this is it's not as bad as 5 CHIEFS making it. A 2-13 team with 5 Pro Bowlers.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports