Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Thor: The Dark World 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
6 hrs ago
Fargo: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
17 hrs ago
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray)
$11.99

Zodiac (Blu-ray)
$4.99
7 hrs ago
Arrow: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
23 hrs ago
Planet of the Apes: Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99
15 hrs ago
Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray)
$18.99

Ice Age 4 Movie Set (Blu-ray)
$16.99
4 hrs ago
Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$44.99

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

True Detective (Blu-ray)
$24.99

The Complete Jacques Tati (Blu-ray)
$59.99

COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Players and Recorders

Old 12-26-2012, 10:49 PM   #1

Dec 2012
Central Nebraska
Default HD camcorder video to Blu-ray transfer online...

I am a new member here at blu-ray.com and ran across the site while exploring what everyone wants in regards to blu-ray and HD video from their camcorder. I have started a new service on my website (witheld for now, dont want kicked off lol) which allows users to upload their HD video from their camcorders and we transfer the video to a blu-ray disc package it and mail it out.

I am just wondering how people might look at a service like this and how I can make this service in the best interest of the consumer. In regards to cost I am looking to charge $20 for a straight transfer no menus(customer has the option to download and make their own labels and covers or we do text), $35 for tansfer with motion menus (choice of menus will be available) and $50 we handle the editing per your instruction with custom motion menu's(chocie plus customization, ie graphis and icons)

Currently I have a system in place that a single file can be as large as 2GB when uploading. The system is setup so that once the service is selected and paid for they have access to upload the files and download any information and templates they may need, their is also a list of files that they have uploaded. These are protected on the server.

I am hoping to learn what others in this area like and what they look for, I live in a midwest town of about 32,000 and have asked a few people most think it's neat but am looking for more broader opinons.

Thanks for any input you have,
Jim
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Players and Recorders