Best PS3 Deals

Top PS3 Deals, Cheap PS3 Games!
Soon: It's a Very Merry Muppet Chris… ()
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
$29.99
6 hrs ago
Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS3)
$50.18
10 min ago
Duck Dynasty (PS3)
$19.99

Fifa 15 (PS3)
$53.61

Diablo III (PS3)
$33.99

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! (PS3)
$52.62

Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition (PS3)
$50.48
1 hr ago
Just Dance 2015 (PS3)
$34.33
5 hrs ago
Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS3)
$29.99

One Piece Unlimited World Red (PS3)
$32.80
4 hrs ago
The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS3)
$19.99

GRID Autosport (PS3)
$19.99

Old 12-26-2012, 01:41 PM   #26561
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008
Wisconsin PSNetwork: Blu-Benny

well....my game back log just got bigger.

for xmas, i got:

Hitman: Absolution
Lego Lord of the Rings
Darksiders 2
Blu-Benny’s 7.2 HT @ a Glance:
Display: Panasonic TC-P50U2 • Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR818 • Blu-Ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD65 • Gaming: PS3 Slim 160 gb • Center Channel: JBL LC2 • Fronts: JBL L890 • Mid’s & Rears: JBL L810 • Subs: SVS SB-2000

"Losers always whine about their best......winners go home and f**k the prom queen!!"
Old 12-26-2012, 02:07 PM   #26562
Expert Member

Sep 2008
Belgium
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
I agree. It looks very cool.
It does doesnt it
im going to spend my holidays now with finishing the dlc of most of my games
the only games that wont be 100% are

borderlands 2: dlc isnt out yet

ac3: the idiots already released the trophies months b4 they will release the dlc.

dc universe: im not even starting this one again since no1 in the world has 100% on it and im not gonna spend thousands of hours just to get even close to 100%
this is much worse then uncharted 3 easy platinum then they **** u over so hard with dlc u can barely walk anymore. this will be the only game i will never 100%

note to all trophy hunter both uncharted 3 and dc universe online are the 2 worst dlc trophy games and both are from sony itself

Last edited by bizarro; 12-26-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #26563
Expert Member

Jun 2009

i posted my trophy card but wasn't added to the leaderboard?!?! i guess i'm not wanted.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:51 PM   #26564
Expert Member

Sep 2008
Belgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by a clockwork orange View Post
i posted my trophy card but wasn't added to the leaderboard?!?! i guess i'm not wanted.
It was probably overseen post it again or pm it to spiderbri
Old 12-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #26565
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2007
Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsteinhauer View Post
I think DLC percentages should be above 100%. If you have a platinum, you should have 100%. Anything more should be 110%, 125%, etc. It wouldn't look as cool though, for most. It would look cooler for me, though, since I'd have a lot more 100%s.
Thats an even better idea.
Boosting
[Show spoiler]RDR
Go Team
The Quick and Everyone Else...
Slow on the Draw
Old 12-26-2012, 09:06 PM   #26566

Apr 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVM View Post
FINALLY platinum'd IL 2 Sturmovik, after many restless nights of boosting I can finally throw this game back on the 'done' pile.

Decided to jump back in to Moon Diver. Crap this game is addicting but aggravating all at once. Finally chanced online and got into a full party. CHAOS! Definitely need a guide to locate all the special moves. Anyone have this and want to help me with some of the trophies (10 2-man, 3-man, 4-man combos, revives, etc).
Major congrats on you finally getting that one! I know you were after it a long time. Sorry I wasn't able to help out more than the couple of times we were able to play together, but glad you finally got it done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Benny View Post
well....my game back log just got bigger.

for xmas, i got:

Hitman: Absolution
Lego Lord of the Rings
Darksiders 2
Yeah, got XCOM, a couple of Vita games, and my 1 year PS+ subscription (hence my Dungeon Defenders time sink). So I was happy with that.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and has a safe New Year.

Later!
PSN: Pojokwando (CST)
Blurays: 190
PS3 Games: 149

Currently Boosting:
[Show spoiler]Red Dead Redemption (including all DLC), DJ Hero 2, any Rock Band / Guitar Hero multiplayer. and willing to help out on any of the games in my collection - let me know!
Old 12-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #26567
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuz-10 View Post
Congrats man! If you need help with RE5 let me know.
My brother has been playing it with me.. Now I just have to make sure he stays interested... lol.
Like zombies?

Check out my web series coming this summer! facebook.com/TalesOfA5thGradeZombieSlayer
Old 12-27-2012, 01:21 AM   #26568
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2008
PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by a clockwork orange View Post
added, and welcome to the boards. just make sure you contribute to the thread on a regular basis. offering help, asking for help or just talking games and hobbies.

on that note anyone know how to see when the last time someone posted to a thread was? I still have the link Xerios showed about how many TIMES someone posted in a specific thread, but I'd like to see the last time they did it. there are some people in here with low post counts but they talked recently and others that have a ton of posts but haven't shown up in almost a year I'd bet.

just thinking of cleaning up the boards in the new year. nothing without group consensus of course.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:22 AM   #26569

Jul 2009
Perth, Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denoku View Post
Same here as well. If it's a game I enjoy enough to buy the dlc or the play the multiplayer, I'll go for it, but it doesn't bother me if I platinum a game and it's not 100%.
Yeah, I'm not going to pay for DLC just to get trophies. Having the platinum symbol next to the game is enough for me. My game completion average is at about 66% and I'm relatively happy with that.

Anyway here's my card to be added to leaderboards if possible. I'll probably have to contribute a little more to this thread in the future to stay there I guess though...

Last edited by boredandlazy; 12-27-2012 at 02:27 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:39 AM   #26570
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008
Wisconsin PSNetwork: Blu-Benny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderbri View Post
added, and welcome to the boards. just make sure you contribute to the thread on a regular basis. offering help, asking for help or just talking games and hobbies.

on that note anyone know how to see when the last time someone posted to a thread was? I still have the link Xerios showed about how many TIMES someone posted in a specific thread, but I'd like to see the last time they did it. there are some people in here with low post counts but they talked recently and others that have a ton of posts but haven't shown up in almost a year I'd bet.

just thinking of cleaning up the boards in the new year. nothing without group consensus of course.
you could always have the thread title updated asking for gamers to pm you and you could add/remove people accordingly.

played Uncharted 3 for close to 5 hours today. finished off the game and i'd say i climbed 5% w/the trophies i got today.
Blu-Benny’s 7.2 HT @ a Glance:
Display: Panasonic TC-P50U2 • Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR818 • Blu-Ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD65 • Gaming: PS3 Slim 160 gb • Center Channel: JBL LC2 • Fronts: JBL L890 • Mid’s & Rears: JBL L810 • Subs: SVS SB-2000

"Losers always whine about their best......winners go home and f**k the prom queen!!"
Old 12-27-2012, 07:41 AM   #26571
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarro View Post
It does doesnt it
im going to spend my holidays now with finishing the dlc of most of my games
the only games that wont be 100% are

borderlands 2: dlc isnt out yet

ac3: the idiots already released the trophies months b4 they will release the dlc.

dc universe: im not even starting this one again since no1 in the world has 100% on it and im not gonna spend thousands of hours just to get even close to 100%
this is much worse then uncharted 3 easy platinum then they **** u over so hard with dlc u can barely walk anymore. this will be the only game i will never 100%

note to all trophy hunter both uncharted 3 and dc universe online are the 2 worst dlc trophy games and both are from sony itself
How many teasures you got left on U3, biz?
STARKILLER--1138's Galaxy Far, Far Away.... *Updated 7/28/14

STARKILLER--1138's Profile @ PSN Profiles

"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep."
Old 12-27-2012, 08:16 AM   #26572
Special Member

Sep 2010
Los Angeles, California PSN:kaiser_von_metz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamclaur View Post
Back at RE5 going for the plat clean up!
If you need another player for the DLC boosting wins for team survivors, I still need quite a bit more towards the 30 wins.

Quote:
Congrats man! If you need help with RE5 let me know.
Fuz, if we can get a group together to knock out the 30 team survivors wins, that is all that is standing between me and 100% for RE5.

Quote:
Plat #43: Dead Island
congrats, how are you doing on the DLC?
Multiplayer games needing assistance
[Show spoiler]Red Faction: Guerrilla, Uncharted 2 & 3, BF Bad Company 1, BF3, BF4
Old 12-27-2012, 08:24 AM   #26573
Expert Member

Sep 2008
Belgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
How many teasures you got left on U3, biz?
should be arround 5 sets in one set
and arround 9 in the other
But i can get alot of them in the co op adventures
@ the moment im finishing off most of the dlc's of my games
mass effect 3 DLC's should be next

Last edited by bizarro; 12-27-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:54 PM   #26574
Power Member

Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVM View Post
If you need another player for the DLC boosting wins for team survivors, I still need quite a bit more towards the 30 wins.

Fuz, if we can get a group together to knock out the 30 team survivors wins, that is all that is standing between me and 100% for RE5.

congrats, how are you doing on the DLC?
I'll help with survivors wins when ever. I think I know someone else that might need them.

Dead Island DLC is done. I'm at 100%. I can't wait until Riptide comes out in April. If you're interested in picking up DI the game I would recommend it. We can help you get most of you trophies pretty easily.

I'm on vacation til the second if you want to work on Dead Nation.

PSN: Fuz-10
Platinums: 57 - Burnout Paradise (PS3)
Old 12-28-2012, 02:20 AM   #26575
Special Member

Feb 2009
-
-

I hope that everyones holiday is going well. Came off a busy week at work last week and its good to get a little R&R.

Just finished playing thru the last episode of Tales from Monkey Island. Man, does Telltale games make a great adventure game. Highly recommended for any fans of the old Monkey Island games (the nods to the old games were awesome).

I'm going to continue with my Telltale game-a-thon and finish playing through the Walking Dead next. I've been really looking forward to this after all of the rave reviews and positive buzz. Gotta say that it's rightly deserved based on playing through 1st episode when it was released.
[This Space For Rent]
Old 12-28-2012, 02:55 AM   #26576
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
Harlem

Quote:
Leaderboards Updated

a bit of movement this week. a lot of % going up that haven't for a while so it looks like everyone is settling into the holiday time off.

Happy Holidays Everyone.

Game On!
The holidays really helped me. I was able to plat both GoW Origins games in 8 days. Last time I did that was last year, I plat'd Uncharted 2 & 3 in 5 days during the holidays.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:26 AM   #26577
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2008
PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1tyrant View Post
I hope that everyones holiday is going well. Came off a busy week at work last week and its good to get a little R&R.

Just finished playing thru the last episode of Tales from Monkey Island. Man, does Telltale games make a great adventure game. Highly recommended for any fans of the old Monkey Island games (the nods to the old games were awesome).

I'm going to continue with my Telltale game-a-thon and finish playing through the Walking Dead next. I've been really looking forward to this after all of the rave reviews and positive buzz. Gotta say that it's rightly deserved based on playing through 1st episode when it was released.
i agree, eps 1 and 2 of walking dead were free for plus users and I really enjoyed them. helped get the bad taste of the telltale bttf game out of my mouth. ( i just didn't like the game play or storyline at all. i wanted to love it too due to how much of a bttf fan i am.)

will get eps 3-5 soon, since I got a $20 giftcard for psn for xmas.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:21 AM   #26578
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2009
The Great White North
Send a message via Yahoo to Glassroots
Canada

Quote:

Yeah I haven't been on this thread of late.... I've taken a bit of a break from gaming over the holidays..... with Christmas shopping and my mom going in for surgery, I've had other things on my mind.

Either way I started Drakes Deception a couple of weeks ago (on Chapter 5 I believe)..... but I still have to get back to Among Theives and Platinum that one.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas..... I told my family not to buy me any games cause I'm backed up for close to a year on some titles that I've yet to start.
Rest in Peace Paul.

PSN ID: glassroots

GO WINNIPEG JETS GO!!!!
Old 12-28-2012, 08:38 AM   #26579
Power Member

Jun 2009

I started on the AC III mp trophies today. Wolfpack is a pretty easy way to level up. If we had 4 players we could get to level 20 in 3 or 4 hours. I'll be playing tomorrow and this weekend if anyone wants to join me.

PSN: Fuz-10
Platinums: 57 - Burnout Paradise (PS3)
Old 12-28-2012, 10:31 AM   #26580
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarro View Post
should be arround 5 sets in one set
and arround 9 in the other
But i can get alot of them in the co op adventures
@ the moment im finishing off most of the dlc's of my games
mass effect 3 DLC's should be next
Cool. LMK if or when you need someone for coop on adventure. Farming treasures there isn't too bad. Unless you need one from the end boss and it doesn't drop. If you need more than 10 treasure total in arena/hunter, I suggest playing coop arena. You'll get some decent drops there. After that, get launched into a 1v1 match in SS Hunter. Basically you playing against your SS and player 1 wins every match. The treasure drop seems increased as well. When you're down to your last 2 treasures, definitely do SS Hunter with another person. For some reason, they seem to drop faster that way.
STARKILLER--1138's Galaxy Far, Far Away.... *Updated 7/28/14

STARKILLER--1138's Profile @ PSN Profiles

"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep."
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3