COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Xbox 360 Deals

Top Xbox 360 Deals, Cheap Xbox 360 Games!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Disney Infinity Starter Pack (Xbox 360)
$44.99
Rocksmith 2014 Edition (Xbox 360)
$39.99
NBA 2K14 (Xbox 360)
$24.99
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
$14.99
Ultra Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360)
$30.65
Dark Souls 2 (Xbox 360)
$74.99
WWE '13 (Xbox 360)
$19.99
Titanfall (Xbox 360)
$36.90
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox 360)
$19.97
South Park: The Stick of Truth (Xbox 360)
$28.99
Zone of the Enders HD Collection (Xbox 360)
$40.37
NBA Baller Beats (Xbox 360)
$13.96
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (Xbox 360)
$14.33
Diablo III (Xbox 360)
$27.32
Enemy Front (Xbox 360)
$19.99
Army of Two (Xbox 360)
$17.26
Frontlines: Fuel of War (Xbox 360)
$16.91
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (Xbox 360)
$18.99
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Xbox 360)
$19.96

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Xbox > Xbox 360

Old 12-30-2012, 05:18 AM   #61
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2010
Fife? Where the hell is FIFE?!?!?

OK, finished up the game and wondering if anyone can explain to me what's on the 2nd disc of the game? When I put it in it prompts me to save the disc and once I do that it prompts me to put in the play disc(Disc 1?). Anyone have a clue or did I get a faulty disc? I really enjoyed the game. It will be interesting to see where they go with the next one and what
[Show spoiler]the librarian did to Master Chief?
Do you really have something to say or are you just in love with the sound of your keyboard?
Old 12-30-2012, 10:10 PM   #62
Blu-ray Knight

May 2008
Jacksonville, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Donster View Post
OK, finished up the game and wondering if anyone can explain to me what's on the 2nd disc of the game? When I put it in it prompts me to save the disc and once I do that it prompts me to put in the play disc(Disc 1?). Anyone have a clue or did I get a faulty disc? I really enjoyed the game. It will be interesting to see where they go with the next one and what
[Show spoiler]the librarian did to Master Chief?
I have no idea about the second disc.

With regard to your spoiler,
[Show spoiler]it was pointed out that she altered him in a way so that he could not be catalogued by the Composer. Remember that the Didact used the Composer to catalogue all those who were in possession of it and only the Chief survived. Having said that, there are almost certainly other changes that we have yet to see.

I'm also curious to find out
[Show spoiler]what the soldiers found on the planet's surface in the cutscene at the end. It was something on the ground and we only got to see a few seconds. I suppose it could be a lingering effect of the Composer they were studying, since the Didact used it on the area they were searching. I've also been wondering if they might have found what was left of Cortana and if we'll see her resurrected in part 5 or 6.
Steve

WTB: PS3 case that holds 2 discs. If you have one you can part with please PM me.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:46 AM   #63
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2010

Looks like I found the solution. When it doubt ask Google lol. Here's a link to what I hope is helpful solution. Apparently you have to install from the disc and not on the home page(Option X). I haven't had a chance to try this out yet, but will once my wife and son go upstairs.
Do you really have something to say or are you just in love with the sound of your keyboard?
Old 01-03-2013, 03:13 AM   #64
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2007
San Antonio, TX

I think I may have a new favorite MP game. I'd never played a Halo game online before this one. My first match I got 2 kills and a million deaths. By my fifth match, I had a lobby-leading 31 kills. It's that easy to get into and own at. It's far more fair than COD. I'm not knocking that because I still like it. But this game is also just more fun. I think in that match I had kills with something like 7 different weapons including some of the vehicles.

Not to mention an also incredibly fun and varied SP. I loved the nod to SW with the trench run-type level near the end. And the mech is tons of fun to man. I also did a level of Spartan Ops after watching the episode that went with it. There's very few games that I feel are worth my $60. This is definitely one of them.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:31 PM   #65
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2010

I'll agree with you, plus it is one of the few games I have I feel comfortable playing in front of my 3 and 1/2 year old(Although my cussing isn't as censored). The one thing that takes the piss out it or any other multiplayer is campers. I can understand when you are the teams snipers or protecting your flag, but c'mon, don't camp. There was a team I was playing the other day where they kept doing this. Still, lots of fun.
Old 01-20-2013, 12:08 AM   #66
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2010

So has anyone bought the Crimson DLC? I'm wondering if I should buy this through the marketplace or get the season pass through Gamestop? Not sure if it is worth it with the season pass?
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Xbox > Xbox 360