COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Dark Knight Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$38.99
The Legend of Billie Jean (Blu-ray)
$5.19
Little House on the Prairie: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$189.99
Man of Steel Exclusive Action Figure Gift Set (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Man of Steel Limited Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Freezing: Anime Classics Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$22.99
The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Los Angeles Kings: 2014 Stanley Cup Champions (Blu-ray)
$18.99
God's Not Dead (Blu-ray)
$17.29
To Love Ru Darkness: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.49
Nymphomaniac: Volumes I and II (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Hercules 3D (Blu-ray)
$24.99
X-Men and the Wolverine Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (Blu-ray)
$22.99
The Swimmer (Blu-ray)
$20.08
My Week with Marilyn (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Blu-ray)
$11.99
24: Live Another Day (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Old 12-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #17881
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2011
Warsteiner Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
More like the next 8 years since he'll turn into super, mega, ultra, extreme, ninja, chuck norris Cena and go on to break Bruno Sammartino 's record of 2803 consecutive days as champ
The mere thought of John Cena breaking that record gives me a headache...
"Don't be stupid, this is way more entertaining than Hollywood's ever gonna be!" - Revy, Black Lagoon

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" - TV Show Host, Robocop

What really happened to Farscape!
Old 12-27-2012, 11:15 PM   #17882
Blu-ray Count

Oct 2007
Savannah, GA
Send a message via MSN to tommyboy81 Send a message via Yahoo to tommyboy81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
More like the next 8 years since he'll turn into super, mega, ultra, extreme, ninja, chuck norris Cena and go on to break Bruno Sammartino 's record of 2803 consecutive days as champ
You mean Super Saiyan 5 Cena?
[Home Theater Setup

TV: Panasonic 50ST50 Plasma
Receiver: Denon 1712 *new*
Front Speakers: Polk Monitor 50's
Center: Polk CS10 *new*
Surrounds: Yamaha NX-220P
Sub: SVS SB-1000 *new*
Old 12-28-2012, 12:24 AM   #17883
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
Pillars of Creation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyboy81 View Post
You mean Super Saiyan 5 Cena?

Last edited by Galactus; 12-28-2012 at 12:38 AM.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:49 AM   #17884
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2011
Toronto, Canada
Send a message via AIM to Forever Knight Send a message via MSN to Forever Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Forever Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Just watch Cena post-WM carry the belt for 2 straights years.... that's what I'm afraid of.....
I'd have to stop watching.

Wow, that X-Mas Edition of RAW was just crap.

So Khali clearly won that Main Event Battle Royale to be #1 contendor of the US title just so Antionio Caesaro can beat him with the Neutralizer. Just wait and see...
Old 12-28-2012, 07:44 AM   #17885

May 2009
New Zealand

Well I was really tempted to go to WM29.. but most of the package deals are sold out

Does anyone know if WWE do package deals for their other PPVs or just WM? Think I might try and go to 30.. anyone else saving up?
Old 12-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #17886
Blu-ray Baron

Mar 2012
Kansas City, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordCrumb View Post
Well I was really tempted to go to WM29.. but most of the package deals are sold out

Does anyone know if WWE do package deals for their other PPVs or just WM? Think I might try and go to 30.. anyone else saving up?
SummerSlam has them as well. Also, as long as you aren't aiming for front 2 rows, you can probably build your own package cheaper if you buy yourself. Granted I didn't have to cover housing (stayed with my parents) but a buddy and I got tickets for everything for around $300 total.
Atlanta Braves: 54-44 (through 7/20) | BDs For Sale/Trade | PSN: ArsSycro | XBone: Ars Sycro
Old 12-29-2012, 09:42 AM   #17887
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2008
Las Vegas, NV

Quote:
People would be more interested in a Cena/Rock rematch with the title on the line imo.

This allows Punk to face Undertaker at Mania and win match of the year.
It's a fair trade really.

Quote:
Just watch Cena post-WM carry the belt for 2 straights years.... that's what I'm afraid of.....
I was worried about that at first, but John Cena's body (a guy in his mid 30s already having neck and knee issues) is breaking down. His days of being the top guy are numbered. The moment Punk surpassed Cena's record, I knew he'd be set. Despite being overshadowed by him, Punk setting the new record was Vince's apology for fu**ing him over countless times.
It's showtime, folks!
Old 12-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #17888
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2011
Toronto, Canada
Send a message via AIM to Forever Knight Send a message via MSN to Forever Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Forever Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Bond View Post
Punk setting the new record was Vince's apology for fu**ing him over countless times.
I'm almost sure that was thanks to Triple H's influence of pushing longer title reigns. It'll be HHH that eventually "saves" the WWE from the rut it's in, not McMahon (example: NXT).
Old 12-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #17889
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2008
Las Vegas, NV

Quote:
I'm almost sure that was thanks to Triple H's influence of pushing longer title reigns. It'll be HHH that eventually "saves" the WWE from the rut it's in, not McMahon (example: NXT).
That's a good point although ironically, Hunter's buddy, Sheamus should've been the one to break Cena's record.
It's showtime, folks!
Old 12-30-2012, 05:27 AM   #17890
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2011
Toronto, Canada

I'd like to see Shaemus give Cena another Brogue Kick.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:13 PM   #17891
Hot Deals Moderator

Aug 2007
Detroit, MI

Tomorrow's Raw is taped again. Here are the results....

[Show spoiler]* The Miz kicks off RAW by announcing that Vickie Guerrero has declared that tonight’s show will have a “Champions Choice” theme, with “all” titles on the line tonight (except for CM Punk’s WWE title) and the champions getting to pick their opponents.

* The Miz hosts MizTV with his guest, John Cena. Cena starts talking about the holiday season but is interrupted by Team Rhodes Scholars, Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow. Cena points out that Washington Redskins quarterback RGIII, who was featured on WWE RAW several weeks ago,is in the crowd. It’s announced that The Miz and Cena vs. Rhodes Scholars will be taking place next.

* John Cena and The Miz defeated Team Rhodes Scholars in a long match after Cena hit Sandow with the Attitude Adjustment and got the pin.

* United States Champion Antonio Cesaro comes out and cuts a standard anti-American promo. The opponent he decides to defend the US Championship against tonight is none other than: WWE Hall of Famer Sgt. Slaughter.

* US Champion Antonio Cesaro defeats Sgt. Slaughter after hitting him with the Neutralizer. After the match, Cesaro hit Slaughter with a second Neutralizer to add insult to injury.

* It’s announced that later in the show, there will be a special New Year’s Eve toast between Dolph Ziggler and AJ Lee – with John Cena invited to join in on the celebration.

* Later tonight, The Shield will face Ryback in a 3-on-1 handicap match.

* Backstage, Team Hell No announced they will defend the WWE Tag titles against 3MB.

* Kane & Daniel Bryan defeated Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre. Jinder Mahal was at ringside for the match. After their win, Kane & Daniel Bryan mocked 3MB by doing “air guitar” in the ring, which the crowd popped big for.

* WWE Champion CM Punk comes down to the ring, along with Paul Heman and a doctor. The doctor verifies that CM Punk is indeed unable to compete due to injury and x-rays of CM Punk’s surgically repaired knee are shown on the Titantron. Punk says that due to the condition of his knee, his doctor won’t medically clear him to wrestle Ryback in a TLC match on the January 7th RAW, so the match is off. “No Chance” hits – and out comes WWE Chairman Vince McMahon. Vince says it doesn’t matter what the doctor says – a TLC Match will take place on January 7th. Vince questions what CM Punk’s relationship is with The Shield and Brad Maddox and says that if doctors determine that Punk isn’t medically cleared to face Ryback in a TLC match on 1/7, then Paul Heyman will take his place.

* Sheamus defeats Dolph Ziggler by disqualification after The Shield runs down and attacks Sheamus. The Shield stand tall over Sheamus and then exit through the crowd.

* A backstage segment takes place with CM Punk and Paul Heyman. Brad Maddox approaches them and asks Paul Heyman for a job, but Heyman tells him to leave.

* Another backstage segment takes place with WWE Intercontinental champion Kofi Kingston and Wade Barrett.

* WWE Divas champion Eve Torres comes out and says she wants to defend against Mae Young, who is not there. Kaitlyn comes out and says she’ll wrestle in place of Mae Young and winds up attacking Eve in the ring. Eve escapes and runs to the back without a match taking place.

* World Heavyweight champion Big Show defeats Ricardo Rodriguez by disqualification after Alberto Del Rio interfered and attacked Big Show. In a bit of comedy, Del Rio came down to the ring in a suit before the match and Ricardo came out driving a fancy sports car.

* Wade Barrett defeated Kofi Kingston by pinfall to capture the Intercontinental championship for a second time. After the match, Josh Matthews interviewed the new champion. Barrett warned the WWE locker room to watch out for the Barrett Barrage in 2013.

* The Shield vs. Ryback in a 3-on-1 match never officially took place. As Ryback was making his entrance, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns attacked him on the ramp. Sheamus and Randy Orton ran out to make the save and The Shield escaped through the crowd. Ryback, Orton and Sheamus celebrated in the ring.

* Up next is the New Year’s Eve toast. Dolph Ziggler came out first in a tuxedo, followed by AJ Lee in a dress and Big E Langston in his wrestling gear. The three of them toasted while showing clips on the Titantron of several moments from 2012 that John Cena would like to forget, including Brock Lesnar attacking him, Big Show delivering a knockout punch and more. Ziggler announces that Cena has been un-invited from the New Year’s toast and orders Langston to guard the ring.
As Ziggler begins to make out with AJ, Cena interrupts. Cena admits that he had some tough times in 2012, but that’s nothing compared to all the WWE superstars that AJ was romantically linked to this year. Cena talks about all the illegitimate children AJ has with various wrestlers and shows pictures on the Titantron of several babies with the faces of WWE superstars and legends Photoshopped onto the bodies.

Cena announces that he’s officially entering himself into the Royal Rumble and promised to win the WWE Championship again in 2013. Cena toasts AJ & Ziggler as what appears to be human waste falls from the arena roof into the ring, covering the heels. AJ & Ziggler freak out as Cena’s music hits and the show goes off the air. Quite a way to end the final RAW of 2012.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #17892
Blu-ray Count

Oct 2007
Savannah, GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForce8686 View Post
It is a combination of Drug Suspensions and Injuries. It is hard for them to rely on him when he is one strike from being fired.
I don't know, man. I don't think they will fire him if he gets one more strike. He's one of their main superstars. Unless he did something really really bad.
[Home Theater Setup

Old 12-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #17893
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Aug 2011
(Currently Bangor, PA) But One Day Hopefully Hollywood, California

So the big question is after Cena is done. Who is everyone gonna crap on then?
I have a horror script I wrote called "Truth Or Dare" It's very Scream like influenced. If interested in reading it. Please PM me.
My Blu rays for sale Thread

"Sooner or later, I'll do something with my life. And make my mark. But until then, whatever I do is not a waste of time it's all building towards something"
Old 12-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #17894
Hot Deals Moderator

Aug 2007
Detroit, MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bay Fan View Post
So the big question is after Cena is done. Who is everyone gonna crap on then?
If WWE can create a star as big as Cena in the future, it will be him. But he's not on the active roster. He's probably currently in high school.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:00 AM   #17895
Blu-ray Count

Oct 2007
Savannah, GA

[Home Theater Setup

Last edited by tommyboy81; 12-31-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:47 PM   #17896
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2008
Las Vegas, NV

John Cena will win the Royal Rumble again.
It's showtime, folks!
Old 12-31-2012, 03:26 PM   #17897
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2011
Warsteiner Asylum

Quote:
God I hope not.... It seems like it might play to Ryback to win it and challenge Big Show at Mania. He should come out at number 20 and eliminate 7+, then the last one to comes out is Taker....
"Don't be stupid, this is way more entertaining than Hollywood's ever gonna be!" - Revy, Black Lagoon

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" - TV Show Host, Robocop

What really happened to Farscape!
Old 12-31-2012, 05:53 PM   #17898
Blu-ray Knight

Nov 2009
Club Loop

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
God I hope not.... It seems like it might play to Ryback to win it and challenge Big Show at Mania. He should come out at number 20 and eliminate 7+, then the last one to comes out is Taker....
well, right off the bat it would build in huge ratings for the road to WM if in fact Rock wins the belt. so four months of The Rock with the belt on pre-taped video segments talking about John Cena's vajaja while Cena talks about whatever he talks about until their second clunky WM match
Seattle Seahawks XLVIII Champions
Old 12-31-2012, 05:56 PM   #17899

May 2009
New Zealand

Kane better be back in the rumble this year.. they screwed him over last time by sticking him in that pathetic Ambulance match. He was close to, or going to equal HBKs Royal Rumble record for most eliminations..
Old 12-31-2012, 05:58 PM   #17900
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2011
Toronto, Canada

I'd be interested to see Ryback vs. Show @ Mania for the title. $10 says Ryback would actually pull off the Shell Shocked on him too.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Television