Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
RoboCop (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Ender's Game (Blu-ray)
$13.00
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Gravity 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Gravity (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$16.98
Reality Bites (Blu-ray)
$9.96
8-Film Action Collection (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Blu-ray)
$5.99
Ripper Street: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Weird Science (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Pacific Rim 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Goonies (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Blu-ray)
$10.99
Despicable Me 2 (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Robin Hood (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Sword in the Stone (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Mad Max Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

View Poll Results: Which team will be crowned Super Bowl XLVIII Champions?
Seattle Seahawks 26 29.89%
Denver Broncos 61 70.11%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2013, 05:12 AM   #26881
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2008
Sunny California

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3P0 View Post
WTF u on man Jerry hasent done crap since the Hersall trade which was a no brainer. That one draft set them up for 10 years since all those players left or retired what has Dallas done nothing. Look at some of the crap Jerry has done trying to recreate that trade, need I remind ppl of Roy Williams for a first round draft pick?
I'm not saying he shouldn't give up his GM job. Last time I have look they been in a spot to make the playoffs the last two years. He's not the one throwing the int's in the game. He has drafted a lot of solid players. I would agree on the Roy Williams trade, who knew that Roy would suck when he came from the Lions. He put up good numbers with the Lions. Why do you think the experts pick the Cowboys every year, it's because of the talent they have on the team. Stop making like they don't have a good enough team to compete.
TV:LG "55" LW5600 LED 3D 120Hz
TV:Samsung "46" B610 LCD 120hz
Receiver:Pioneer VSK-1021-K 7.1
Speakers:Polk Audio RM6750 5.1
BLU-RAY:PS3 Slim 160GB Sony BDP-S360
X-Box 360 Slim 250GB
X-Box 360 Elite 120GB
Old 01-03-2013, 11:58 AM   #26882
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Crazy to think the skins would have to get by Seahawks 9ers packers or falcons just to make a sb... Way to hard!
Because it's easier to have courage from a safe distance away.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:02 PM   #26883
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by emac213 View Post
I'm not saying he shouldn't give up his GM job. Last time I have look they been in a spot to make the playoffs the last two years. He's not the one throwing the int's in the game. He has drafted a lot of solid players. I would agree on the Roy Williams trade, who knew that Roy would suck when he came from the Lions. He put up good numbers with the Lions. Why do you think the experts pick the Cowboys every year, it's because of the talent they have on the team. Stop making like they don't have a good enough team to compete.
I don't need to make it like they don't have a good enough team to compete, they have a good regular season team they always have. But what has a good winning regular season record ever meant anything if you cant win a playoff game. Ask the Lions fans they had great teams in the 90's with Barry Sanders, Herman Moore etc. But what did it mean... NOTHING because if you cant win a playoff game the "Expert" picks don't mean dick.

Yes the Cowboys were in a spot to make the playoffs past 2 years but what happened they lost to Giants and Redskins, guess what team is not good enough. Cowboys are not a good team, they have talent so do the Lions, but what can Dez and Calvin do on defense NOTHING. If your Defense cannot stop a drive and the opponent scores you are not good enough.

I don't know about you but I hold teams to a higher standard if they are my team. For the lions to have a successful season this year in my book they needed to make it and win the divisional round this year, after going 10-6 last year anything less was a failure in my book. My Detroit Tigers same thing for this year, if they don't win the WS its a failure for a season.
7/23/2012 - The day justice was served to PSU

RIP Art Modell - You may have killed the city of Cleveland when you moved the Browns to Baltimore, but your visions did give us the Ravens.

Last edited by R3P0; 01-03-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #26884
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2008
Las Vegas, NV

Time to jump on the Vikings bandwagon!
Link to all my custom covers
Updated: 12/6/2012

Feel free to add / subscribe me:

YouTube: OneUltimateWarrior
Facebook: Slushy The Penguin
Twitter: TheMachoPunk
Old 01-03-2013, 02:33 PM   #26885
Blu-ray Champion

Nov 2007
Iowa

Quote:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
From @mortreport and me: Chiefs on verge of a deal with Andy Reid. One source said “the major issues have been discussed and agreed upon.”
Earlier this week it was reported that the Cardinals and Reid were close to a deal, but it appears that story may have been planted by Reid's agent (who has a reputation for planting false stories in the media) to try and get Kansas City or another team more interested. Likewise, it's not out of the question that the Chiefs are Reid aren't as close to a deal as reported and that his agent is just trying to increase his leverage with Arizona.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:52 PM   #26886
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2009
Pequannock, NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatediesel View Post
Earlier this week it was reported that the Cardinals and Reid were close to a deal, but it appears that story may have been planted by Reid's agent (who has a reputation for planting false stories in the media) to try and get Kansas City or another team more interested. Likewise, it's not out of the question that the Chiefs are Reid aren't as close to a deal as reported and that his agent is just trying to increase his leverage with Arizona.
Works again since chiefs@eagles....i see thursday nite football.

Also....

Ray Lewis signed with ESPN to be studio analyst next year.
"What are you people....on dope ?"

Last edited by dcowboy7; 01-03-2013 at 03:03 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #26887
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2008
Sunny California

Quote:
I don't need to make it like they don't have a good enough team to compete, they have a good regular season team they always have. But what has a good winning regular season record ever meant anything if you cant win a playoff game. Ask the Lions fans they had great teams in the 90's with Barry Sanders, Herman Moore etc. But what did it mean... NOTHING because if you cant win a playoff game the "Expert" picks don't mean dick.

Yes the Cowboys were in a spot to make the playoffs past 2 years but what happened they lost to Giants and Redskins, guess what team is not good enough. Cowboys are not a good team, they have talent so do the Lions, but what can Dez and Calvin do on defense NOTHING. If your Defense cannot stop a drive and the opponent scores you are not good enough.

I don't know about you but I hold teams to a higher standard if they are my team. For the lions to have a successful season this year in my book they needed to make it and win the divisional round this year, after going 10-6 last year anything less was a failure in my book. My Detroit Tigers same thing for this year, if they don't win the WS its a failure for a season.
Yeah I do. I'm a Steeler fan, so i'm a bit spoiled. So I might have came off as a Cowboy apologist. I'm just giving my opinion of what I see when I watch there games. It seems to me that its more of then shooting there self in the foot then the actual players being bad. More of Tony Romo being bad then anything.
X-Box 360 Slim 250GB
X-Box 360 Elite 120GB
Old 01-03-2013, 03:40 PM   #26888
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Most watched nfl Primetime game in 16 years. Cowboys Skins
Old 01-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #26889
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2008
Pennsylvania, USA

Buffalo is going to be interviewing Lovie Smith, I think that would be a great fit for us. I know we are supposedly interviewing Chip Kelly this weekend, but I hope we stay away from him. I want a coach with solid NFL experience.
Buffalo Sabres 21-51-9
Indiana Pacers 54-26
Toronto Blue Jays 6-6
Old 01-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #26890
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2008
Sunny California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviefan1203 View Post
Buffalo is going to be interviewing Lovie Smith, I think that would be a great fit for us. I know we are supposedly interviewing Chip Kelly this weekend, but I hope we stay away from him. I want a coach with solid NFL experience.
Everyone should. He's a great collage coach, I don't think he would be good in the NFL.
X-Box 360 Slim 250GB
X-Box 360 Elite 120GB
Old 01-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #26891
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2008
Pennsylvania, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by emac213 View Post
Everyone should. He's a great collage coach, I don't think he would be good in the NFL.
I'm not a believer in him as a NFL coach either.
Buffalo Sabres 21-51-9
Indiana Pacers 54-26
Toronto Blue Jays 6-6
Old 01-03-2013, 07:09 PM   #26892
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

I don't get it. If I were looking into coaching vacancies I'd find Arizona far more appealing than KC.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:30 PM   #26893
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadFL View Post
I don't get it. If I were looking into coaching vacancies I'd find Arizona far more appealing than KC.
Maybe but KC has a WR and a RB just needs a good QB, Ari only has a good WR. Keep in mind even if they lose Bowe im sure Reid can lure like Wallace there or something. he has more options with Jamaal Charles then he does with Arizona.

RIP Art Modell - You may have killed the city of Cleveland when you moved the Browns to Baltimore, but your visions did give us the Ravens.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #26894
Blu-ray Champion

Nov 2007
Iowa

Kansas City also could be more likely to have greater success in the near-future due to their division. In the AFC West Oakland and San Diego are a mess and Peyton Manning likely only has a couple years left. If they get any decent quarterback it's conceivable they could challenge for the #2 spot in the division and a potential wild card berth.

In the NFC West both the 49ers and Seahawks are fairly young and look like they're poised to stay good for years and St. Louis looks like a team on the rise. In addition Arizona's team is a mess right now. They have no quarterback, no running back, and possibly the worst offensive line in football. While they have Fitz and a good defense that's not going to make up for their terrible offense which needs a ton of work.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #26895
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

Quote:
Maybe but KC has a WR and a RB just needs a good QB, Ari only has a good WR. Keep in mind even if they lose Bowe im sure Reid can lure like Wallace there or something. he has more options with Jamaal Charles then he does with Arizona.
I guess. They have the top pick too. I suppose Geno Smith is still the likely #1, though I've never been as high on him as some people.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:34 PM   #26896
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2008

Quote:
I guess. They have the top pick too. I suppose Geno Smith is still the likely #1, though I've never been as high on him as some people.
Yeah, it is a rebuilding project just not as big if done right.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:34 PM   #26897
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2007
Coldth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatediesel View Post
In addition Arizona's team is a mess right now. They have no quarterback, no running back, and possibly the worst offensive line in football. While they have Fitz and a good defense that's not going to make up for their terrible offense which needs a ton of work.
I would trade Fitz for a few draft picks if I was them. They could fill some holes and still have a good WR in Floyd. They were a much better team when Kolb was the QB, he just can't stay healthy. I would bring in a better back-up QB via free agency and try to rebuild the O-line with those extra picks.

Not sure if they could find a trade partner though, it would have to be a SB contender, to be willing to lose draft picks for a missing piece in Fitz(49ers?).
Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow

Classic Arcade Games: Top 10

My life revolves around Paula Creamer
Old 01-03-2013, 08:51 PM   #26898
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
I wasn't high on rg3 and that turned out ok but the odds the draft keeps cranking out superstars especially for non traditional pocket passers probably is even higher than if you had back-to-back great pocket passers.

From what I've seen from the kid he doesn't seem to be anything special (also throws a wobbly ball )
Old 01-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #26899
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersix4 View Post
I wasn't high on rg3 and that turned out ok but the odds the draft keeps cranking out superstars especially for non traditional pocket passers probably is even higher than if you had back-to-back great pocket passers.

From what I've seen from the kid he doesn't seem to be anything special (also throws a wobbly ball )
Well it was a gable giving up as many picks as Washington did. So far the Griffin deal is working out very well. But you can never say for sure this early. Lets not forget Vince Young won Offensive ROY. Then it was all downhill from there.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #26900
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2007
Coldth

2012 is the first time in history the teams with the top two picks in previous draft both made the postseason.

Mind Blowing Stats for Wild Card Weekend
Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow

Classic Arcade Games: Top 10

My life revolves around Paula Creamer
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports