Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Blow (Blu-ray)
$4.99
The Last Starfighter (Blu-ray)
$6.96
The Quiet Man (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Frozen Planet (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Big (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Hugo (Blu-ray)
$4.99
My Big Fat Greek Wedding (Blu-ray)
$6.98
The Spectacular Spider-Man: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Slap Shot (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Beyond Outrage (Blu-ray)
$12.96
Seven (Blu-ray)
$4.99
WCW's Greatest Pay-Per-View Matches, Volume 1 (Blu-ray)
$18.74
Fairy Tail: Part 8 (Blu-ray)
$26.99
The Art of the Steal (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Somewhere in Time (Blu-ray)
$10.49
Uncle Buck (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Grease (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Bound (Blu-ray)
$14.98
Hannibal: Season One (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Electronics Deals

Old 12-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #41

Mar 2010
Lakewood, Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
Actually, if you look at the Boxing Day online flyers for both FS & BB, that 3D display bundle will be $99.99.....I'm definitely picking one up. At that price, it's definitely my best option to watch my 3D movies.
Oh I see, in Canada.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:20 PM   #42
Expert Member

Oct 2008
Calgary, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
So Best Buy Canada is currently selling this for $99?
Boxing day! Both Futureshop and Bestbuy are selling it for $99.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #43
Expert Member

Oct 2008
Calgary, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
Actually, if you look at the Boxing Day online flyers for both FS & BB, that 3D display bundle will be $99.99.....I'm definitely picking one up. At that price, it's definitely my best option to watch my 3D movies.
That is my best option as well. The 3D looks really good on it too.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:09 PM   #44

Jul 2010
baton rouge , la

so is this only in canada? i got one in the us last night for 179.99. still shows that price online. if i can get an adjustment that would be nice
Old 01-17-2013, 04:26 AM   #45
welshfurnishing

Hello friends,

I want to buy new play station for my children. can you suggest me best play station brand with less price.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:08 AM   #46

Dec 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshfurnishing View Post
Hello friends,

I want to buy new play station for my children. can you suggest me best play station brand with less price.
Sony?
Old 01-18-2013, 03:31 AM   #47

Jan 2012
HeArT of DiXiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredfoobar View Post
sony?
rofl!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:32 PM   #48
Blu-ray Champion

Aug 2007

On a serious note ...

There's a current deal if you buy the White 500GB PS3 for $299 you get 12 games free and other freebies.

I paid $600 for my 60GB PS3 when they were first released... What was that Nov 2006?... so long ago.
Blu Rays are Forever
Old 01-19-2013, 03:09 AM   #49
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2010
US

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhampton View Post
On a serious note ...

There's a current deal if you buy the White 500GB PS3 for $299 you get 12 games free and other freebies.

I paid $600 for my 60GB PS3 when they were first released... What was that Nov 2006?... so long ago.

The 12 games are digital, and you're renting them.

So many people would have bought that if they released that as the AC3 bundle. I already owned a Vita but bought the white one because, well, I had to.

2006 was ages ago, and I'm with you there. Have an original 60GB PS3 upgraded to a 500GB HD.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:09 PM   #50

Sep 2012

Anyone have that blinking problem? I bought this tv a month ago and now i just started to use this. The blink occurs like 2-3 times an hr or so. Thinking of selling it now.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #51
Special Member

Sep 2012
Los Angeles

it would kind of suck to sell that to someone if it's defective, contact sony, you have a one year warranty on it
Old 01-26-2013, 07:32 PM   #52

Dec 2008
Fort Worth Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclutch14 View Post
Anyone have that blinking problem? I bought this tv a month ago and now i just started to use this. The blink occurs like 2-3 times an hr or so. Thinking of selling it now.
i wouldn't mind picking one of these up but it wouldn't be cool to sell your defective one to someone else...
Samsung LED UN55C8000
Pioneer Elite SC-35
Swan Diva 7.1
SVS 20-39PC
PS3 slim 320 gb :havuk:
Xbox 360 250gb slim :havuk:

Last edited by havuk88; 01-27-2013 at 05:07 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:36 PM   #53

Sep 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin View Post
it would kind of suck to sell that to someone if it's defective, contact sony, you have a one year warranty on it
Thanks I'll look into that
Old 01-27-2013, 09:07 PM   #54

Feb 2008

Hmm i notice that 3 BB stores have these (50-100 miles away) but it would not let me add to cart for in store pickup, gives an error and says to try again later. I also noticed a couple gamestops have 'limited stock'. Is there anything comparable to these?...id just like a small 3D TV for the bedroom and even at about $230 w/ a 5 year warranty wouldnt be too bad depending on the problems with it.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:57 PM   #55
Blu-ray Champion

Aug 2007

I think they are all defective from the factory. Too many people have the exact same problem with them.

After repair though... they could last just like a regular monitor...depends on the repair.

-Brian
Blu Rays are Forever
Old 01-27-2013, 10:01 PM   #56
Special Member

Sep 2012
Los Angeles

the pic is great but the real drawback are the speakers, anything close to or above 50% and you're likely to get distortion
Old 05-21-2013, 05:54 PM   #57
Expert Member

Dec 2011

FYI these are still available in very limited locations. Price is $159.99.

I got one of the defective ones. Bought it in late December and it crapped out mid April. If you can track one down, buy the extended warranty! Supposedly according to the store I dealt with for the return (not sure if true) the manufacturer's warranty is only 90 days.

When mine broke the prompts on the BBY computer said to replace or refund. Well for the amazing value I obviously wanted a replacement. I had my BBY do a store transfer to get me another one, since it was sold out online. I got one shipped from Palm Springs CA and UPS smashed the HELL out of it BBY said it was shattered inside the box.

From my week old research, here's where they are avilable in store: Odessa, Tx, Louisville KY, Tampa FL. Odessa TX supposedly had multiples when I called to verify. I didn't verify Louisville or Tampa FYI. I checked medium+ (say 500k) metro area I could think from west to east but I'm sure I probably missed some too. Along the East Coast I stopped at Virginia and I think I forgot to search Michigan, too. So I missed a few areas

I lucked into this being available for shipping via BestBuy.com on Friday. I took my refund from BBY and rebought this with a 4 year warranty. I would have just bought a two year since these things are about all dried up but I'm hoping Sony comes out with a rehash of this product and if they do I will get that as a replacement if mine craps out

I got one dud and from BBY and Amazon ratings it seems like 1/5 or 1/4 end up going defective. I really hope this replacement is going to last long term
Alice In Wonderland Amazon Exclusive w/film cell frame FS/FT

My FS/FT thread
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=214105
Old 05-27-2013, 05:17 PM   #58
Expert Member

Feb 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
FYI these are still available in very limited locations. Price is $159.99.

I got one of the defective ones. Bought it in late December and it crapped out mid April. If you can track one down, buy the extended warranty! Supposedly according to the store I dealt with for the return (not sure if true) the manufacturer's warranty is only 90 days.

When mine broke the prompts on the BBY computer said to replace or refund. Well for the amazing value I obviously wanted a replacement. I had my BBY do a store transfer to get me another one, since it was sold out online. I got one shipped from Palm Springs CA and UPS smashed the HELL out of it BBY said it was shattered inside the box.

From my week old research, here's where they are avilable in store: Odessa, Tx, Louisville KY, Tampa FL. Odessa TX supposedly had multiples when I called to verify. I didn't verify Louisville or Tampa FYI. I checked medium+ (say 500k) metro area I could think from west to east but I'm sure I probably missed some too. Along the East Coast I stopped at Virginia and I think I forgot to search Michigan, too. So I missed a few areas

I lucked into this being available for shipping via BestBuy.com on Friday. I took my refund from BBY and rebought this with a 4 year warranty. I would have just bought a two year since these things are about all dried up but I'm hoping Sony comes out with a rehash of this product and if they do I will get that as a replacement if mine craps out

I got one dud and from BBY and Amazon ratings it seems like 1/5 or 1/4 end up going defective. I really hope this replacement is going to last long term
It won't. They are all defective. You are buying a lemon no matter what; even the replacements crap out. I had many chances to buy it for $99, but I went with a nice led monitor for cheaper (got it open box for $80 from 260) and no troubles. I don't recommend anyone buying the POS Sony display unless its $20 or less.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:26 PM   #59
Blu-ray Champion

Aug 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlanga View Post
It won't. They are all defective. You are buying a lemon no matter what; even the replacements crap out. I had many chances to buy it for $99, but I went with a nice led monitor for cheaper (got it open box for $80 from 260) and no troubles. I don't recommend anyone buying the POS Sony display unless its $20 or less.
I agree. They are all defective,... I'm sure they are discontinued.

It's not worth having one.
Blu Rays are Forever
Old 05-27-2013, 06:48 PM   #60
Expert Member

Dec 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlanga View Post
What monitor did you choose in case this 2nd one goes out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhampton View Post
I agree. They are all defective,... I'm sure they are discontinued.

It's not worth having one.
If they are ALL defective how is it that there are plenty of ratings on BBY and Amazon from people specifically saying they have had it a year or two years with no issue? From everything I've heard about 1/3 is defective.
Alice In Wonderland Amazon Exclusive w/film cell frame FS/FT

My FS/FT thread
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=214105
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Electronics Deals