Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Fairy Tail: Part 12 (Blu-ray)
$31.69
Hannibal: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$15.00
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Blu-ray)
$9.96
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$32.99
A.I. Artificial Intelligence (Blu-ray)
$7.88
The Flintstones (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Minority Report (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$79.99
Nightbreed (Blu-ray)
$20.95
Planes, Trains & Automobiles (Blu-ray)
$4.88
The Bubble 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Planes: Fire & Rescue (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Scanners (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Magic in the Moonlight (Blu-ray)
$22.79
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 01-27-2013, 05:56 PM   #7821
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
Good morning, Factor.

How are those house chores coming along? Is Sunday cleaning day?

Any new music find it's way into the Factor library? I was thinking about hitting up BBY today too. But there's just nothing out that I want. I even have an extra $5 RZ cert and 3x points coupon to use. They both expire on Feb. 2nd. Was hoping to get the new Die Hard box set. But it's the same old movies repackaged. Maybe I'll just stay on the couch.
Good morning Wabo,
I haven't started my chores yet Saturday is normally the day but it didn't happen . But yup I'm just sipping on my coffee listening to some jazz making a mental note of what I should be doing You better use your coupons before they expire Im sure if you hit BB something will jump out at you lol. I know when ever I go there and that new electronic/toy smell is in the air it puts me in the buying mode Thats why I try not to go to often lol.
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Dynaudio 160s/NAD 356bee/ Halo A21 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:30 PM   #7822
Waboman Waboman is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo
385
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
Good morning Wabo,
I haven't started my chores yet Saturday is normally the day but it didn't happen . But yup I'm just sipping on my coffee listening to some jazz making a mental note of what I should be doing You better use your coupons before they expire Im sure if you hit BB something will jump out at you lol. I know when ever I go there and that new electronic/toy smell is in the air it puts me in the buying mode Thats why I try not to go to often lol.
You can't do chores on a Sunday. It's a day of rest.

I'm sipping on a French roast myself. The wife and kids are out doing stuff and the house is strangely silent. How bizarre.

Lol. BBY engineered a bio-chemical "new electronics smell" that goes right to the spend more money receptacles of our brain-housing-group.
When life gives you limes, make margaritas
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:39 PM   #7823
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
You can't do chores on a Sunday. It's a day of rest.

I'm sipping on a French roast myself. The wife and kids are out doing stuff and the house is strangely silent. How bizarre.

Lol. BBY engineered a bio-chemical "new electronics smell" that goes right to the spend more money receptacles of our brain-housing-group.
Your wright Wabo what was I thinking Maybe I will hit best buy instead . There's a new Blu out called End of shift . Looks like it might be good it's one of those shootem up cartel/cop movies I think that bio-chemical has found it's way to my house and calling me to BB So it's nice and quiet at the Wabo home front.Bet that can be strange when your not use to it but I bet can be great once in a while .
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Dynaudio 160s/NAD 356bee/ Halo A21 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #7824
croseiv croseiv is offline
Special Member
 
croseiv's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
20
109
2
Default

Hi Factor. I hope you've had a good weekwnd sir. Mine has been a good one. Got to watch Dredd and The Avengers.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:11 PM   #7825
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by croseiv View Post
Hi Factor. I hope you've had a good weekwnd sir. Mine has been a good one. Got to watch Dredd and The Avengers.
Hi Croseiv
My weekend has been great and it sounds like yours was good to. Great picks on the movies I loved both of those
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Dynaudio 160s/NAD 356bee/ Halo A21 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:46 PM   #7826
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

Now playing in The Factor Theater "End of Watch"
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Dynaudio 160s/NAD 356bee/ Halo A21 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:52 PM   #7827
Waboman Waboman is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo
385
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
Now playing in The Factor Theater "End of Watch"
You made it to BBY today. I have this in my rental queue. Looking forward to your thoughts on it.
When life gives you limes, make margaritas
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:58 PM   #7828
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
You made it to BBY today. I have this in my rental queue. Looking forward to your thoughts on it.
LoL yup I held off until about 330 and then gave in Just took a snack break and now I'm back to the movie I went to Redbox first and had a list of 4 movies to rent and they had none ! So being BB was wright across the street I went and bought this one .So far I'm really liking it and its starting to get even better.
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Dynaudio 160s/NAD 356bee/ Halo A21 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:29 AM   #7829
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

I take it you didn't make it over to BB Wabo Anyway I liked the movie although it did have some shakey cam action going on and I'm very sensitive to that but it was done well and I could tolerate it . That being said I though it was a very good movie and kept me interested threw out . I can safely say it would be a excellent rental for you and think you will enjoy it .
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Dynaudio 160s/NAD 356bee/ Halo A21 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:00 AM   #7830
Waboman Waboman is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo
385
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
LoL yup I held off until about 330 and then gave in Just took a snack break and now I'm back to the movie I went to Redbox first and had a list of 4 movies to rent and they had none ! So being BB was wright across the street I went and bought this one .So far I'm really liking it and its starting to get even better.
I knew you couldn't resist the call of the BBY. What I like about Redbox is you can go to their website and reserve the movie(s) you want. Then simply swing by a kiosk and pick 'em up. Easy-peasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
I take it you didn't make it over to BB Wabo Anyway I liked the movie although it did have some shakey cam action going on and I'm very sensitive to that but it was done well and I could tolerate it . That being said I though it was a very good movie and kept me interested threw out . I can safely say it would be a excellent rental for you and think you will enjoy it .
Lol. No, I didn't make it to BBY today. It was snowing out so I decided to run to the grocery store and BBQ instead.

Glad to hear you liked the movie. I'm not a fan of the shaky cam either, but I'm looking forward to seeing this.
When life gives you limes, make margaritas
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:47 AM   #7831
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
I knew you couldn't resist the call of the BBY. What I like about Redbox is you can go to their website and reserve the movie(s) you want. Then simply swing by a kiosk and pick 'em up. Easy-peasy.



Lol. No, I didn't make it to BBY today. It was snowing out so I decided to run to the grocery store and BBQ instead.

Glad to hear you liked the movie. I'm not a fan of the shaky cam either, but I'm looking forward to seeing this.
Ha ! But I almost didn't go The Redbox near me didn't even have the movies listed in there line up . I was really surprised I think they've been out for almost a month on Blu already .I hope you enjoy the movie the shakey cam wasn't to bad normally I have to look away lol but I managed not to on this one . It was a pretty exciting movie although there were some parts I didn't like but can't go into details in fear of giving to much away I think a BBQ was a good choice . I had hamburger helper But it was pretty darn good
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Dynaudio 160s/NAD 356bee/ Halo A21 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor

Last edited by TheFactor; 01-28-2013 at 04:49 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #7832
Waboman Waboman is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo
385
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
Ha ! But I almost didn't go The Redbox near me didn't even have the movies listed in there line up . I was really surprised I think they've been out for almost a month on Blu already .I hope you enjoy the movie the shakey cam wasn't to bad normally I have to look away lol but I managed not to on this one . It was a pretty exciting movie although there were some parts I didn't like but can't go into details in fear of giving to much away I think a BBQ was a good choice . I had hamburger helper But it was pretty darn good
Good morning, Factor.

That's why you have to reserve your movies online first. Takes the disappointment factor out.

I'm eager to watch this one and find out what parts you didn't like. Lol. I went to Redbox.com and their site is temporarily down.

You can't go wrong with the hamburger helper.
When life gives you limes, make margaritas
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:29 AM   #7833
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
Good morning, Factor.

That's why you have to reserve your movies online first. Takes the disappointment factor out.

I'm eager to watch this one and find out what parts you didn't like. Lol. I went to Redbox.com and their site is temporarily down.

You can't go wrong with the hamburger helper.
Good evening Wabo,
Hope you had a good monday and start to your week . I think I didn't explain it correctly as far as Redbox goes . The movies I wanted to rent weren't even available to rent they weren't even listed .It wasnt that they were already rented out . But with that being said I like your idea of reserving them first as far as the ones listed on there site I think the RedBox near me is a bad one and it takes forever for them to get new releases. There should be more in my area and should go to there website you mentioned to see. Well its time for dinner and im thinking pizza and left over Hamburger Helper
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Dynaudio 160s/NAD 356bee/ Halo A21 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:55 AM   #7834
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

Well just ordered some audioquest preamp jumpers for my NAD . I've read some good things about running these type of jumpers . Will see
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Dynaudio 160s/NAD 356bee/ Halo A21 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:40 AM   #7835
frogmort frogmort is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
frogmort's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Knoxville,TN
47
197
27
Default

Yo, what up F-Money?
Joe
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #7836
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogmort View Post
Yo, what up F-Money?
LoL Good morning Frog Dog
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Dynaudio 160s/NAD 356bee/ Halo A21 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:33 PM   #7837
DangeRuss DangeRuss is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
144
317
293
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
LoL Good morning Frog Dog
What's going on F Grippy Grip!!!!! ?
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:12 PM   #7838
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
What's going on F Grippy Grip!!!!! ?
LoL Russ just doing the do ..?..
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Dynaudio 160s/NAD 356bee/ Halo A21 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:57 PM   #7839
Waboman Waboman is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo
385
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
Good evening Wabo,
Hope you had a good monday and start to your week . I think I didn't explain it correctly as far as Redbox goes . The movies I wanted to rent weren't even available to rent they weren't even listed .It wasnt that they were already rented out . But with that being said I like your idea of reserving them first as far as the ones listed on there site I think the RedBox near me is a bad one and it takes forever for them to get new releases. There should be more in my area and should go to there website you mentioned to see. Well its time for dinner and im thinking pizza and left over Hamburger Helper
Good morning, Factor.

How was the pizza and HH? It rained last night and then everything froze. The streets were like a hockey rink this morning. Took forever. Saw a lot of crashes too.

I may hit the oi' Redbox tonight and pick up Hotel Transylvania.

Congrats on your new jumpers.
When life gives you limes, make margaritas
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:09 AM   #7840
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
Good morning, Factor.

How was the pizza and HH? It rained last night and then everything froze. The streets were like a hockey rink this morning. Took forever. Saw a lot of crashes too.

I may hit the oi' Redbox tonight and pick up Hotel Transylvania.

Congrats on your new jumpers.
Good evening Wabo, The pizza and HH was good !! Oh that sucks we get that black ice a lot here . Becareful that ice is dangerous man .Let me know how that movie is if ya get it I havent heard of it . Thanks on the congrats Hopefully I should have them tomorrow if ups decideds to leave them otherwise I won't have them until Thursday .
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Dynaudio 160s/NAD 356bee/ Halo A21 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
How effective is the 'full HD' marketing line? Home Theater General Discussion Headphone Czar 6 01-04-2009 01:50 PM
Paramount/DreamWorks fallout... a primal scream therapy thread for Blu-ray fans Blu-ray Technology and Future Technology Incog 1256 10-16-2007 08:36 PM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:52 PM.