Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Hannibal: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$15.00
Congo (Blu-ray)
$8.69
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$32.99
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$79.99
The Complete Jacques Tati (Blu-ray)
$98.45
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Scanners (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Ghost in the Shell: Arise: Borders 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$25.87
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective / Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (Blu-ray)
$9.99
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (Blu-ray)
$19.98
Gravity 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
America: Imagine the World Without Her (Blu-ray)
$13.28
Star Trek: The Next Generation Motion Picture Collection (Blu-ray)
$18.21
The Musketeers: Season One (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Kung Fu Panda 2 (Blu-ray)
$7.88
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 02-02-2013, 04:36 AM   #1
Banned

Jun 2012
Default Valentine's Day

So Valentine's Day is coming up! Any plans with your spouse? I am single but I am getting my co-worker 2 pairs of tennis shoes and she is getting me WWE: Best of Nitro Volume 2 Blu-Ray and Family Matters Season 3 DVD, my co-worker and I always buy each other shoes and movies for our birthday, Christmas; and Valentine's Day every year, you all probably think it is weird though but we enjoy buying each other shoes/movies for 7 years now
Old 02-02-2013, 05:43 AM   #2
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Aug 2011
Under your bed

Hey, that's cool.

But to me it's just another day really. People put too much into this day. Like you'll suppose to love your partners more this day then any other one. And if you don't they get mad at you for it. Even if they do stuff all the rest of the year.
My Blu rays for sale Thread I forgive. But I never forget.
The Biggest Jennifer Lawrence fan on here. Favorite Movie Of the Year So Far X-Men: Days Of Future Past

I've finished a third draft of my latest script. Which is a comedy called "Life As Liz" with Jen being in mind written as the lead. It's my 12th script.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:46 AM   #3
Banned

Feb 2012

I exchange silly Valentine cards with my friends. Nothing amuses me more than being in my late 20's and getting cards with kittens in sweaters or superhero cards with puns on V-Day.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:54 AM   #4
Banned

Aug 2011

Safe Haven
Old 02-02-2013, 07:28 AM   #5
Blu-ray Champion

Dec 2011
Norn Iron

Out for a nice meal,card,the usual really.
Film=Priority,Packaging=Not really bothered.

I spent a lot of money on booze,bird's and fast cars.
The rest I just squandered...............George Best.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:21 PM   #6
Power Member

Feb 2008
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Blu-Ray View Post
So Valentine's Day is coming up! Any plans with your spouse? I am single but I am getting my co-worker 2 pairs of tennis shoes and she is getting me WWE: Best of Nitro Volume 2 Blu-Ray and Family Matters Season 3 DVD, my co-worker and I always buy each other shoes and movies for our birthday, Christmas; and Valentine's Day every year, you all probably think it is weird though but we enjoy buying each other shoes/movies for 7 years now
Wow! Sounds like she's more than just a co-worker.

As for me, I'm going to put down a trail of rose petals going from the front door to the sofa. I am going to have a bottle of champagne, two champagne glasses, and chocolate covered-strawberries waiting. The room will be dark and the only light will be from candles. Then I will serenade my wife with our wedding song, "You & Me" by Lifehouse.

.....or, I just may get her a really mushy Valintine's Day card!!
I looked up the phrase 'Getting It Done' in the dictionary and it said, "See Marvel Cinematic Universe 2008-present".
Old 02-02-2013, 12:23 PM   #7
Blu-ray Knight

Jun 2008
San Diego, Ca.
USA

Unfortunately, due to me being in the military I will be unable to be with my wife. But I'm sending her some gifts & I'm sure we will Skype with each other. I can't wait until retirement.
"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
Launch Day PS4 1TB FW 1.76
Polk Monitor 50's Mains, CSI A4 Center, RTI A1s & 2 SVS Subs / PSN ID: Omegaice
Old 02-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #8
Power Member

Feb 2008
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaice View Post
Unfortunately, due to me being in the military I will be unable to be with my wife. But I'm sending her some gifts & I'm sure we will Skype with each other. I can't wait until retirement.
First of all, thank you for your service. I served many years ago and know what it's like being separated from your family.

When I made my first post, I was just being "mildly charming", but after reading your post, it humbled me. I think sometimes we take things for granted and we should really take the time we have with the ones we love and show them how much we really care. Whether it be a spouse, child, parent, or other loved ones.

I wish you a safe return and hope you will be back with your wife and family soon! God bless!
I looked up the phrase 'Getting It Done' in the dictionary and it said, "See Marvel Cinematic Universe 2008-present".
Old 02-02-2013, 01:59 PM   #9
Blu-ray Knight

Jun 2008
San Diego, Ca.
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silo5 View Post
First of all, thank you for your service. I served many years ago and know what it's like being separated from your family.

When I made my first post, I was just being "mildly charming", but after reading your post, it humbled me. I think sometimes we take things for granted and we should really take the time we have with the ones we love and show them how much we really care. Whether it be a spouse, child, parent, or other loved ones.

I wish you a safe return and hope you will be back with your wife and family soon! God bless!
Thanks! I didn't mean to humble anybody but I do agree with you that there are folks who take their families for granted. It just makes me that more thankful for mine.
"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
Launch Day PS4 1TB FW 1.76
Polk Monitor 50's Mains, CSI A4 Center, RTI A1s & 2 SVS Subs / PSN ID: Omegaice
Old 02-02-2013, 03:29 PM   #10
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2011
Alabama

i'll be working.

i'm single so i have no significant other.

i always help my best friend and his wife with their business during vd week. they're florists so they obviously get busy as hell during that time every year; so i go help them by delivering for them for about a week.

it's pretty good money and i get to spend a whole week with some friends. not a bad deal, imo.
Will Disney ever release Old Yeller and Big Red on blu-ray?
Old 02-03-2013, 12:43 AM   #11
Blu-ray Champion

Nov 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bay Fan View Post
Hey, that's cool.

But to me it's just another day really. People put too much into this day. Like you'll suppose to love your partners more this day then any other one. And if you don't they get mad at you for it. Even if they do stuff all the rest of the year.
Yeah, they get ridiuclous with the holidays, don't they? I mean, they have a mother's day and a father's day, but no son's day and no daughter's day. What's up with that? It's bull!
BIG Pittsburgh Penguins and Chloe Grace Moretz fan!
Old 02-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #12
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Aug 2011
Under your bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad Beautiful Tragic View Post
Yeah, they get ridiuclous with the holidays, don't they? I mean, they have a mother's day and a father's day, but no son's day and no daughter's day. What's up with that? It's bull!
I guess you could call Sons or Daughters day your birthday.
My Blu rays for sale Thread I forgive. But I never forget.
The Biggest Jennifer Lawrence fan on here. Favorite Movie Of the Year So Far X-Men: Days Of Future Past

I've finished a third draft of my latest script. Which is a comedy called "Life As Liz" with Jen being in mind written as the lead. It's my 12th script.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:01 AM   #13
Blu-ray Duke

Sep 2008
Montreal
Send a message via Yahoo to P@t_Mtl

Actually it's my day and I am off the hook for anything romantic, February 14 is my birthday
---------------------------------------------------
My avatar will Wait Until Dark for a Roman Holiday since this world as War & Peace
and it would be fun to actually have Breakfast At Tiffany's with My Fair Lady
Old 02-03-2013, 02:43 AM   #14
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Blu-Ray View Post
So Valentine's Day is coming up! Any plans with your spouse?
Nope I am single. I haven't found someone and probably never will. FML.
TV: Samsung UN32EH5000
Blu-ray Player: Sony BDP-S360
DVD Player & Recorder: Sony DVP-NS77H & Toshiba DR430
Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR509
Front: Polk Audio Monitor30 Series II
Center: Polk Audio CS1 Series II
Surrounds: Dayton Audio B652
Subwoofer: Boston Acoustics CSSUB10B
Old 02-03-2013, 02:43 AM   #15
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2008
North of Sixty

Posts #7 and 8 are the posts of the day.

I will be doing the typical but hopefully make it special. It is her day and to ignore it, may prove fatal for me. Hahaha. She is awesome and deserves more than she should be entitled to, but she appreciates effort.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:18 AM   #16
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2008
Pennsylvania, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHT View Post
Nope I am single. I haven't found someone and probably never will. FML.
With an attitude like that you likely won't find anyone soon. Confidence (but not arrogance) is attractive.
Toronto Blue Jays 83-79
Miami Hurricanes 5-3
Buffalo Bills 5-3
Buffalo Sabres 2-8-0
Indiana Pacers 1-0
Old 02-03-2013, 04:23 AM   #17
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2011
Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarriere View Post
Posts #7 and 8 are the posts of the day.

I will be doing the typical but hopefully make it special. It is her day and to ignore it, may prove fatal for me. Hahaha. She is awesome and deserves more than she should be entitled to, but she appreciates effort.
why is that?

please don't get me wrong. i'm not trying to rile you up or start an argument; but i've always wondered as to why it's considered a "female's" day.

valentine's day is supposed to be about love. it takes two people for this certain type of love; as in true love from the heart.

my mom and dad used to get each other things on valentine's day and it was never just about her. it was always about them.....together. so why is it all about her and not about both?

but i do agree in that it is a frivolous "holiday" (not really a holiday, but you get my meaning.....i hope). just after christmas i started seeing valentine's day stuff in the stores. and i don't mean just a couple weeks ago, i'm talking during the week of christmas. at least they waited until AFTER christmas day to put it out.

but hey, valentine's day makes me some decent money, so i'll take the good with the bad.
Will Disney ever release Old Yeller and Big Red on blu-ray?
Old 02-03-2013, 04:01 PM   #18
Power Member

Feb 2008
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad Beautiful Tragic View Post
That's because every other day that isn't Father's Day or Mother's Day is Kids' Day. Just ask any parent!!
Old 02-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #19
Special Member

Jul 2009
ʞ∩ ǝɥ┴ ©

Going for a meal at one of my favourite restaurants and staying the night in the hotel. We've also booked a champagne VIP balloon flight for two from Leeds Castle as it was on both our bucket lists. Not getting on that balloon sober though as I'll be bricking it! :/

Last edited by THE_FORCE; 02-03-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:00 PM   #20
Blu-ray Champion

Aug 2009
Netherlands SteelBooks™: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bay Fan View Post
Hey, that's cool.

I fully agree with this. I've got a girlfriend but I won't do anything special for Valentine's Day, just another day like you mentioned. Might send her a card or something but that's about it.
Andy.

A world of pounding beats, pure melodies, and euphoria. A State of Trance.

tonight is forever.

PSN; deeii91
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat