COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Doctor and the Devils (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Marilyn Monroe: Classic Nine-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Halloween: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$109.99
Snowpiercer (Blu-ray)
$14.96
Sleepy Hollow: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
The Jack Ryan Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.80
Green Planet (Blu-ray)
$80.99
Arrow: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Dumbo (Blu-ray)
$14.96
Dukas: Ariane et Barbe-Bleue | Liceu (Blu-ray)
$18.99
Nymphomaniac: Volume II (Blu-ray)
$13.92
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$24.99
The Jungle Book 2 (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Justice League: War (Blu-ray)
$9.99
South Park: The Complete Seventeenth Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
The Nutty Professor: 50th Anniversary (Blu-ray)
$8.69
Grimm: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$34.99
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled (Blu-ray)
$119.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 02-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #161

Feb 2012
Tampa, FL

Hey your preaching to the choir bud, i'm a redskins fan, so without the savior that is RG3 we might as well be the browns lol

back to movies i purchased the notebook today....hate that movie, bad movie, but i own it cause the girlfriend loves it
Old 02-02-2013, 04:33 AM   #162

Nov 2012
Wilmington,NC aka Hollywood East

Quote:
Originally Posted by returnofthemack View Post
now why do you all have to go and poke fun at the raiders and the browns? both are storied franchises that have alot going for them. well maybe not the raiders but my browns are creepin on the come up. i personally guarantee that within 4 years the browns will be in the AFC championship game. nothing would please me more then to have it be against the raiders.

just look at the team we have? joe haden. joe thomas. trent (running with busted ribs his whole rookie season and still setting browns rookie touchdown record coughjimbrowncough) richardson. josh gordon. greg little. tj ward. phil taylor. phil (better sign his ass) dawson. all we need is a QB and with wheedon coming off his rookie year we might have one. otherwise they go after alex smith. watch the F out NFL browns coming for your ass.

all teams have ups and downs. it didnt help that cleveland had its team ripped away from them and had to start over from scratch. how about we let some city take your team and you start over with leftovers and the 1st pick and see how well your team does for the next 15 years

it all starts next year. 10-6 and playoffs
NFL is all about depth, not a few stars. 15 years is more than enough time. Look at Houston or even Jacksonville and Carolina got to title games in 2nd season. Cleveland little depth, and no stability 3 coach in last 4 years, 6 since the reboot.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:40 AM   #163

Nov 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebronlightyear View Post
Hey your preaching to the choir bud, i'm a redskins fan, so without the savior that is RG3 we might as well be the browns lol

back to movies i purchased the notebook today....hate that movie, bad movie, but i own it cause the girlfriend loves it

You guys have the worse coach for thinking about the big picture. He is gonna ruin RG3, just like he did every offensive skill guy in Denver except Portis who escaped. He has won one playoff game since Elway/Davis won those 2 Superbowls, and he is desperate to win Playoff games to show he is still the genius, so if he kills RG3 to to try to win a wild card game, he will.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:17 AM   #164

Mar 2011
The USA

Silent Night Deadly Night Part 2:
How could you not love this?

2 Horror Packs of Cheesy Movies I Can't Remember the Title Too: Has the Gingerdeadman 2 on it, so... lol. Terrible, funny in a campy way though, and I love me some campy.

Would add the original Batman series with Adam West, but the damn DVDs don't come out because of legal issues.
"It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."
Old 02-02-2013, 01:00 PM   #165
Power Member

Jun 2012
o hi o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi7 View Post
NFL is all about depth, not a few stars. 15 years is more than enough time. Look at Houston or even Jacksonville and Carolina got to title games in 2nd season. Cleveland little depth, and no stability 3 coach in last 4 years, 6 since the reboot.
yes and we finally have a owner who cares. no one in cleveland who cares about the browns are happy about the coaching situation. yes it sucks that they have gone through so many coaches in less then 15 years. its taken houston quite a while to finally break through and they have gone through alot of crappy seasons.

yes jacksonville and carolina had some early success but look at what they have done recently. they were lucky to do so well so fast but they fell back to earth faster then the speed of light and both teams are struggling. you forget the browns made the playoffs unders butch davis so they had a few years of moderate success.

now i assume you dont watch alot of browns games and i will help you understand whats going on here. the browns of 2012 were a much improved team. are defensive rotation is excellent and will only improve with horton running the show on D. we have depth on D. most of the important players we have on offense were drafted last year. the most important guys are going to be entering their 2nd year in the league in 2013. they have a ton of upside.

you can doubt it all you want but watch out. the browns are coming for your team next year and nothing can save you.

Juqua Parker

Frostee Rucker

Jabaal Sheard

John Hughes

Ahtyba Rubin

Phillip Taylor

Billy Winn

Chris Gocong

D'Qwell Jackson

James-Michael Johnson

Joe Haden

Buster Skrine

T.J. Ward

the key guys on the browns D most are very young and have tremendous upside. the foundation of a very good defense is there. you add a solid linebacker with the #6 pick in the draft and watch out jack.

Last edited by returnofthemack; 02-02-2013 at 01:10 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #166

Nov 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by returnofthemack View Post

you can doubt it all you want but watch out. the browns are coming for your team next year and nothing can save you
They already cam and have stayed the last 17 years.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:06 PM   #167
Banned

Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyxchief1 View Post
The Star Wars prequel Trilogy.. - As much as people tear them apart they are the movies that got me into Star Wars in the first place. I like them for the graphics , story..
How old are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyxchief1 View Post
Burlesque - The first musical i've ever seen and that's only because Christina Aguilera is in it...
I'd seen plenty of musicals before Burlesque but I own it with no apologies because Christina Aguilera is a goddess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by movielib View Post
I know one thing. I'm never going to post my collection online and have everyone rip it up.
It'll make a man out of you. Don't be a pansy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillmygorilla View Post
WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ON ALIEN 3?!?! Because Hicks and Newt got killed off??
Because that movie is pure, undiluted nihilism. If you love feeling like shit and accepting that Alien 3's story renders the first 2 films into a waste of time at best, then that's your prerogative. At least it's better than Alien: Resurrection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlittle3 View Post
Rotten Tomatoes is trash and so are the hipsters who use it.
Agreed. I prefer Metacritic anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlittle3 View Post
Why is Kubrick considered the greatest director ever? He had a nice visual style, but his films are cold and not that great.

I love the Shining and the first half of Full Metal Jacket.

That is about it.
Dr. Strangelove is the funniest movie ever made, imo. 2001: A Space Odyssey is one of the only movies I can watch from start to finish w/o pausing or getting up at all, and it's 2.5 hours long. I could go on but evidently you don't know genius when you see it.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #168
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2012
Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaridley View Post
Because that movie is pure, undiluted nihilism. If you love feeling like shit and accepting that Alien 3's story renders the first 2 films into a waste of time at best, then that's your prerogative. At least it's better than Alien: Resurrection.
In my world, Alien is the only film of the franchise that matters. I also love Aliens, and I own it for the intensity and the endless quotability factor, but it does not hold a candle to the first film.

I think that every subsequent sequel just serves to weaken the effect of the first film.

Aliens Vs. Predator Requiem is the only one, however, that was downright unwatchable to me. It was one of the most outright misanthropic films that I've ever seen before.
[Show spoiler]The father and his young son are hunting when the ship lands and are taken. The son watches an alien burst out of his father's chest, then an Alien bursts out of the son's chest. Oh man...
Later on, you think that somebody is going to save the babies and pregnant woman in the hospital maternity ward from the Aliens. Think again. Dude!

I usually have no boundaries with movies, and I'm never offended by anything, but Aliens Vs. Predator Requiem was so resplendent in its tastelessness that it turned me off.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:31 PM   #169
Banned

Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Owl View Post
In my world, Alien is the only film of the franchise that matters. I also love Aliens, and I own it for the intensity and the endless quotability factor, but it does not hold a candle to the first film.

I think that every subsequent sequel just serves to weaken the effect of the first film.

Aliens Vs. Predator Requiem is the only one, however, that was downright unwatchable to me. It was one of the most outright misanthropic films that I've ever seen before.
[Show spoiler]The father and his young son are hunting when the ship lands and are taken. The son watches an alien burst out of his father's chest, then an Alien bursts out of the son's chest. Oh man...
Later on, you think that somebody is going to save the babies and pregnant woman in the hospital maternity ward from the Aliens. Think again. Dude!

I usually have no boundaries with movies, and I'm never offended by anything, but Aliens Vs. Predator Requiem was so resplendent in its tastelessness that it turned me off.
Completely agree with your thoughts on the Alien franchise, although I've never seen the AVP movies. I read about the gruesome stuff you mentioned in the spoiler tag and have no interest in subjecting myself to trash like that.

On the bright side, I saw a screencap of the "Predalien" and it made me laugh out loud.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:06 AM   #170

Nov 2012
Default Aliens 3

Aliens 3 has Paul McGann, that is why it rules. Any movie with any of the Doctors even Dungeons and Dragons automatically rules. It's a simple rule. Best 70s horror movie? The Omen with Patrick Troughton. Best Harry Potter film? Goblet of Fire(It's the best of the books too) with David Tennent.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America