Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Transformers: Age of Extinction (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Blu-ray)
$22.49
Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$123.99
Spartacus: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$108.99
Hannibal: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$15.00
Ghost in the Shell (Blu-ray)
$14.49
A.I. Artificial Intelligence (Blu-ray)
$7.88
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$75.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Spartacus: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$60.59
Planes, Trains & Automobiles (Blu-ray)
$4.88
The Spectacular Now (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Treme: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$23.99
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$79.99
Nightbreed (Blu-ray)
$20.95
Fairy Tail: Part 12 (Blu-ray)
$31.69
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows

Old 02-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #241
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Redmond, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roonan View Post
Nobody talking about the latest episode?!

Darth Sidious vs. Darth Maul & Savage Opress - YouTube
That whole entire fight scene had me pinned to my sofa. Awesome episode.
Launch PS3 60GB, Launch PS3 Slim 120GB, Launch PS4
Family Room: (TV) Samsung LNT5271; (Receiver) Pioneer Elite VSX-92TXH; (Speakers) Definitive Technology ProCinema 60 5.1 System
New HT Room: (Projector) JVC RS45; (Receiver) Pioneer Elite SC-35; (Front Speakers) Monitor Audio RX6; (Center) RX Centre; (Side Surround Speakers) Monitor Audio RXFX; (Back Speakers) PSB Image B4 Compact Bookshelf; (Subwoofer) SVS PB12-Plus
GO PURPLE...BE GOLD!
Old 02-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #242
Expert Member

May 2010
Boston, MA

That was an amazing episode. It was so great to see just how bada$$ Palpatine is. And I agree that Palpatine vs. Windu SHOULD have been like that, and Palpatine vs. Yoda should have only been crazy Force powers. I still think Maul is a better apprentice than Dooku. I find it hard to believe that Palpatine would prefer Dooku.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:01 AM   #243
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambaldi47 View Post
That was an amazing episode. It was so great to see just how bada$$ Palpatine is. And I agree that Palpatine vs. Windu SHOULD have been like that, and Palpatine vs. Yoda should have only been crazy Force powers. I still think Maul is a better apprentice than Dooku. I find it hard to believe that Palpatine would prefer Dooku.
Count Dooku is a former Jedi, the face of the Seperatists, and he is royalty. A Count with lots of money, inside info about the Jedi and what they do in their temple, and old family friends is more useful to Palpatine at this point in the war. Maul only has a grudge and a crime syndicate.

That being said, this is where the rule of two falls apart. He could use Maul and his crime syndicate. He would only need to ensure Maul doesn't try to kill Dooku. That would have been simple. Tell him if he kills Dooku his brother's life would be forfeit.

Last edited by Cook; 02-05-2013 at 12:08 AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:33 AM   #244
Power Member

Jan 2009
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambaldi47 View Post
I find it hard to believe that Palpatine would prefer Dooku.
I'm sure Darth Tyranus was just a stopgap until Anakin could be fully groomed to be his Second. And Darth Maul was "dead" after all.

And as a name, I hate Count Dooku.
Don't like it?
Don't buy it.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:41 PM   #245
Special Member

Jan 2009
MX / TX
Send a message via MSN to RSuarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roonan View Post
Nobody talking about the latest episode?!

Darth Sidious vs. Darth Maul & Savage Opress - YouTube
The last two episodes have been amazing,
[Show spoiler] three major character deaths! (characters from the show of course)!

When Pre Vizsla met Maul I was thinking how cool would Maul look with the dark saber and what do you know, the following episode he was claiming it!

It was a great moment when Maul killed Satine, I felt bad for Kenobi, he really cared for her as shown in prior episodes so it will be interesting to see what he does next time they meet...

As for the battle between Sidious and the brothers, well... I could not believe my eyes, I definitely wasn't expecting that!

This season has come to reinforce what I have always thought, the stories are great and better written than the PT, it is a shame a lot of the fans of the saga I know are not giving it a chance
Old 02-05-2013, 04:06 PM   #246

Jun 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolithium View Post
I'm sure Darth Tyranus was just a stopgap until Anakin could be fully groomed to be his Second.
Anakin had more potential, but the whole duel on board Grievous ship was a test to both.

And I do believe Dooku is more powerful than Maul.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #247
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSuarez View Post

This season has come to reinforce what I have always thought, the stories are great and better written than the PT, it is a shame a lot of the fans of the saga I know are not giving it a chance
I agree. Actually, better than the whole saga. It's a good thing Lucas over saw this show all the way to the end when he sold the company.
STARKILLER--1138's Galaxy Far, Far Away.... *Updated 7/28/14

STARKILLER--1138's Profile @ PSN Profiles

"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep."
Old 02-10-2013, 05:28 PM   #248
Special Member

Apr 2008
Orlando, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSuarez View Post
The last two episodes have been amazing,
[Show spoiler] three major character deaths! (characters from the show of course)!

When Pre Vizsla met Maul I was thinking how cool would Maul look with the dark saber and what do you know, the following episode he was claiming it!

It was a great moment when Maul killed Satine, I felt bad for Kenobi, he really cared for her as shown in prior episodes so it will be interesting to see what he does next time they meet...

As for the battle between Sidious and the brothers, well... I could not believe my eyes, I definitely wasn't expecting that!

I agree. This season has picked up a whole lot the last 5 episodes since the fake midget general arc.

It's also crazy how cartoon Anakin is a better actor than the real life actor. lol
Old 02-11-2013, 02:55 AM   #249
Blu-ray Knight

Oct 2009
Hazle Township, PA

This sucks I'm just watching the Movie again now and I only have the first season of the show which I'll be starting over again tomorrow. I haven't seen anything past that but I forgot how much fun this show is. I'll have to pick up the other seasons when I get my tax return.

Although I do have the original Clone Wars mini series on dvd so I may watch those as well in the mean time.
Various: "Can you kill it?" "I believe something can." "A monster?" "No...a god."

Godzilla Asia Trailer (2014)

Last edited by madlost1; 02-11-2013 at 02:57 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:11 AM   #250
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2009
Trapped on the Death Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbie View Post
I agree. This season has picked up a whole lot the last 5 episodes since the fake midget general arc.
That arc is the first episodes of this series that I really didnt like. I hated pressing play on the DVR to see the general act like he knew everything and have to learn a lesson from the droids every week. Got a little annoying and redundant.
"You might not be able to fight like a samurai, but you can at least die like a samurai." O-Ren Ishii

PSN: Emperor_Keyser
Old 02-16-2013, 05:02 PM   #251
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Dagobah

Amazing episode! This show is soooooo good!
You wouldn't like me when I'm angry
Old 02-16-2013, 05:44 PM   #252
Blu-ray Count

Oct 2010
Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rblu-Dblu View Post
That arc is the first episodes of this series that I really didnt like. I hated pressing play on the DVR to see the general act like he knew everything and have to learn a lesson from the droids every week. Got a little annoying and redundant.
I'm with you. The little slug didn't even sound like a Star Wars character. The episodes this year have been generally very poor in my eyes, although I enjoyed the padawan's crystal hunt (I liked the young Wookie). I was bored with the revolution on Onderan (it went on for too many episodes!).

The last episode I saw 'The Lawless' was superb, emotional and action-packed everything Star Wars should be.
"Sometimes it scares me how far away my brain is." DC
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." AE
''I have no idea what Hammer Time is. Or how it differs from regular time.'' DM
Old 02-17-2013, 12:14 AM   #253
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARSCREAM View Post
Amazing episode! This show is soooooo good!
Agreed! Ended way too soon it seemed.

Old 02-18-2013, 05:25 PM   #254
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Redmond, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
Agreed! Ended way too soon it seemed.
I totally agree too.
Launch PS3 60GB, Launch PS3 Slim 120GB, Launch PS4
Family Room: (TV) Samsung LNT5271; (Receiver) Pioneer Elite VSX-92TXH; (Speakers) Definitive Technology ProCinema 60 5.1 System
New HT Room: (Projector) JVC RS45; (Receiver) Pioneer Elite SC-35; (Front Speakers) Monitor Audio RX6; (Center) RX Centre; (Side Surround Speakers) Monitor Audio RXFX; (Back Speakers) PSB Image B4 Compact Bookshelf; (Subwoofer) SVS PB12-Plus
GO PURPLE...BE GOLD!
Old 02-21-2013, 05:42 AM   #255
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2011
Toronto, Canada
Send a message via AIM to Forever Knight Send a message via MSN to Forever Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Forever Knight

Starting the Nightsisters arc tonight from season 3.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:58 PM   #256
Special Member

Apr 2008
Orlando, FL

Yesterdays episode was very good. I like the end to this season. I marked out for the return of...well I don't want to spoil, but you know if you seen it! lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rblu-Dblu View Post
I know right. Like how did he get into power?
Old 02-25-2013, 09:33 AM   #257
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

These last two episodes have been amazing! It's going to be a long week waiting for the finale. Still don't know who the
[Show spoiler]"rouge" Jedi is. I thought Baris, but figure looked different than before. Thought Aurra, but that helmet from Ventress would have been hard to put on with that giant antenna coming out of her head.

Also for got to mention, nice to see them show
[Show spoiler]section 1312 and 1315. Nice little preview to the upcoming 1313 game.

Last edited by STARKILLER--1138; 02-25-2013 at 09:41 AM.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:03 AM   #258
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2011
Toronto, Canada
Send a message via AIM to Forever Knight Send a message via MSN to Forever Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Forever Knight

Ep 19 was the last new ep to air, right?

When does eps 20-22 air?
Old 02-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #259
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Knight View Post
Ep 19 was the last new ep to air, right?

When does eps 20-22 air?
I think 20 is the last for this season and that airs this coming Saturday.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:25 PM   #260
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
I think 20 is the last for this season and that airs this coming Saturday.
Yeah, the upcoming episode is the season finale.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows