Best iTunes Deals

Top iTunes Deals, Cheap iTunes Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Supernatural, Season 1 (iTunes)$9.99 The Conjuring (iTunes)$9.99 I Am Legend (iTunes)$9.99 Shaun of the Dead (iTunes)$9.99 The Goonies (iTunes)$9.99 The Shining (iTunes)$9.99 Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (iTunes)$9.99 The Exorcist (iTunes)$9.99 Donnie Darko (iTunes)$9.99 Monsters, Inc. (iTunes)$14.99 Dawn of the Dead (iTunes)$9.99 The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (iTunes)$9.99 Monsters University (iTunes)$14.99 Constantine (iTunes)$9.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies

Old 02-28-2013, 02:38 AM   #1441
Power Member

Dec 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by syxxgage View Post
weird. Ive tried it in numerous regions, and I get the same result.
Maybe it already got redeemed. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be valid in the US though.

Anyone try redeeming directly through VUDU?
Old 02-28-2013, 02:40 AM   #1442

Feb 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Of November View Post
Maybe it already got redeemed. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be valid in the US though.
Its not an issue with the code. Its an issue with the site. once we go to universaldigitalcopy.com/12monkeys, it say not available in your region. We never even get to try the code.
thanks for trying though

EDIT
A quick google shows we are not the only ones with the problem. apparently many titles from walmart are having the same issue.

Last edited by syxxgage; 02-28-2013 at 02:43 AM.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:42 AM   #1443
Power Member

Dec 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdodolak View Post
What region is that code from? Universal says that title isn't available in the US.

EDIT: Only thing i can think of is that Universal has since did away with that DC.
It's supposed to be good until 4/30/2015. Walmart just got these this week.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:43 AM   #1444

Feb 2013

Quote:
It's supposed to be good until 4/30/2015. Walmart just got these this week.
Again. It's not the code so don't worry about that haha... It is the link you gave us. It's the thought that counts
Old 02-28-2013, 02:51 AM   #1445
Power Member

Dec 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclonextreme View Post
Again. It's not the code so don't worry about that haha... It is the link you gave us. It's the thought that counts
Are you guys getting this site to come up?

http://www.universalhidef.com/digita...4-aeb6730ce412

I get this when I type in the code:

Error occurred during token validation:
The redemption code you entered was already redeemed

I'm not signed into their site, so I didn't redeem it.

Last edited by 5th Of November; 02-28-2013 at 02:55 AM.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:55 AM   #1446

Feb 2013

I solved the problem. First you must create an account and make sure youre signed in. THEN visit the redeem site. at that point you can enter the code.
Unfortunately someone else mustve figured that out and redeemed it already because its no longer a valid code.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:57 AM   #1447
Power Member

Dec 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by syxxgage View Post
I solved the problem. First you must create an account and make sure youre signed in. THEN visit the redeem site. at that point you can enter the code.
Unfortunately someone else mustve figured that out and redeemed it already because its no longer a valid code.
Alright, thanks for letting me know. Sorry you didn't get it.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:57 AM   #1448
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2007

Quote:
Are you guys getting this site to come up?

http://www.universalhidef.com/digita...4-aeb6730ce412

I get this when I type in the code:

Error occurred during token validation:
The redemption code you entered was already redeemed

I'm not signed into their site, so I didn't redeem it.
The link provided brings up the page but I got the same error as everyone else that used the UniversalDigitalCopy.com address.

I get the same error message stating that the code had already been redeemed.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:01 AM   #1449

Feb 2013

Quote:
Alright, thanks for letting me know. Sorry you didn't get it.
no prob. someone definitely got it and hasnt said anything yet. I really wouldve liked to have it because I love that movie. next time.

congrats to whoever scored it
Old 02-28-2013, 03:10 AM   #1450
Special Member

Jul 2010

yeah, that definitely sucks. I never got to that redemption page. Weird. Kudos to whoever snagged it. Awesome movie
Old 02-28-2013, 07:32 AM   #1451
Blu-ray Baron

Feb 2010
Rockford, IL

this is why we always used to make people pm for the codes. Lurkers can't grab them anonymously without so much as a thanks, and also that way the same couple people dont take every code that pops up.

somewhere along the line people stopped making them pm for the codes and just started posting them again, and the lurkers are enjoying all the freebies.
The Official Movie Money/Movie Cash/Free Ticket Thread - first post always updated with all current promotions!

Don't use your UV/digital copy codes? Send them my way! I'll give them a good home!
:)
Old 02-28-2013, 11:42 AM   #1452
Power Member

Dec 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemaphile View Post
this is why we always used to make people pm for the codes. Lurkers can't grab them anonymously without so much as a thanks, and also that way the same couple people dont take every code that pops up.

somewhere along the line people stopped making them pm for the codes and just started posting them again, and the lurkers are enjoying all the freebies.
Yeah, I may be switching to the "first to quote this message" method from now on. I just don't like giving a code out and someone not using it, with the intention of trading or selling it later. At least it was redeemed and someone that is a member of the forum got it, because they have to be signed in to view the picture of the code.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:43 AM   #1453
Special Member

Jul 2010

i'm also not sure how they got to the redemption site in the first place. The address on the sticker took you to "not valid in your region" and then on the Universal digital copy site, that title is listed under "coming soon."

I'll post a new freebie in a little if i can find a good one (but not too good of one) lol
Old 02-28-2013, 02:35 PM   #1454
Blu-ray Baron

Feb 2010
Rockford, IL

Quote:
Yeah, I may be switching to the "first to quote this message" method from now on. I just don't like giving a code out and someone not using it, with the intention of trading or selling it later. At least it was redeemed and someone that is a member of the forum got it, because they have to be signed in to view the picture of the code.
do people really take a free code and then sell or trade it? pathetic.

all the more reason to make sure we know who gets it. If they are seen selling or trading a code that was given to them, they get blacklisted here and never see a free code again.
The Official Movie Money/Movie Cash/Free Ticket Thread - first post always updated with all current promotions!

Don't use your UV/digital copy codes? Send them my way! I'll give them a good home!
:)
Old 02-28-2013, 02:39 PM   #1455
Special Member

Jul 2010

Glad my 3 got good use last night then. I'm looking for another one to offer up...I found a couple expired ones but they aren't universal codes (lionsgate) so I don't know if it will work. Most likely, No.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #1456
Power Member

Nov 2011
Neverland

With the UniversalDigitalCopy.com codes, if you use say the Vudu portion, does the Flixster part remain in tact? I know the iTunes copy does but wondered if you can also get say the Flixster and perhaps the Universal copy too?

I have some that I redeemed on Vudu only and a few I redeemed on Flixster only.

3DTV: Panasonic TC-P55VT30
Blu-ray Disc Player: PS3 Slim 250GB/Sony BDP-S470
7.1 System: Pioneer VSX-32, Polk CSi A6 Center, Polk PSW505 Sub, Polk RTi A5 Floor Standing (front), Polk RTi A5 Floor standing (sides), Polk RTi A3 (rear)
Old 02-28-2013, 03:42 PM   #1457

Dec 2012
3rd Rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude72 View Post
With the UniversalDigitalCopy.com codes, if you use say the Vudu portion, does the Flixster part remain in tact? I know the iTunes copy does but wondered if you can also get say the Flixster and perhaps the Universal copy too?

It might work for some but not all. I believe Universal is one of the studios that gives you both options but I could be wrong
Please PM me if you have any of the following:
Digital copy of the following Disney movies (Just need Disney Movie Reward (DMR) Codes, not the points): Any of the new released Disney movies

Always looking for iTunes codes I don't already have. Please message me if you have any reasonably priced ;)
Old 02-28-2013, 03:44 PM   #1458
Blu-ray Baron

Mar 2011
5593 ft above sea level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude72 View Post

Probably better to pose that question here.
Wait a minute, we were stuck in a blender and now we're saving lives? WHAT?!?

deltasun's sell/trade thread; For Sale: Captain Phillips (slip, BD/DVD), The Muppets (Wocka x 2) -- $13 ea; The Collection, The Iceman -- $10 ea.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:53 PM   #1459
Power Member

Nov 2011
Neverland

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
Probably better to pose that question here.
Thanks. I think I found a way to check it out from a post in that thread. I logged out of Vudu and tried a few of the codes that I'd redeemed via Flixster but they come up as invalid. So that answers my question.

7.1 System: Pioneer VSX-32, Polk CSi A6 Center, Polk PSW505 Sub, Polk RTi A5 Floor Standing (front), Polk RTi A5 Floor standing (sides), Polk RTi A3 (rear)
Old 02-28-2013, 04:17 PM   #1460
Power Member

Nov 2011
Neverland

EDIT - CODE GONE to CJOrd0106!

iTunes code for Man With The Iron Fists.

Rules:

1. You must not have redeemed a code from me in the last 7 days. (trying to be fair and spreading them around a little).

[Show spoiler]Those who redeemed one of my free codes already this week;
Cyclonextreme
hellmutt
abuehrlen

2. You must have registered on this site at least a week ago and have contributed by posting at least a few times. If you haven't and you PM, I will not answer the PM.

3. First PM from someone who meets the above criteria gets the code.

4. I will only respond to the first PM. I will upate this post when the code has been given away so if you don't get a PM, check this post for an update.

5. You are kindly asked to leave positive feedback if the code works. (this part is entirely up to the code winner but chances are if you get a code and don't leave feedback, you won't get another code from me, LOL. I'm so cruel!

**Disclaimer - I cannot guarantee that the code will work. If you try it and it doesn't, you'll still be added to my 7 day list (yes, I know, unfortunate for you but it would be very easy to say it wouldn't work and try for the next code and I'd have no way of knowing. I have trust issues...so sue me! )**

Last edited by Jude72; 02-28-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies