Best iTunes Deals

Top iTunes Deals, Cheap iTunes Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Boardwalk Empire, Season 4 (iTunes)$29.99

Arrow, Season 1 (iTunes)$19.99

True Blood: Season 7 (iTunes)$26.99

Arrow, Season 2 (iTunes)$19.99

Breaking Bad, Season 3 (iTunes)$19.99

Breaking Bad, Season 4 (iTunes)$19.99

The Walking Dead: Season 2 (iTunes)$25.99

Batman, Season 3 (iTunes)$29.99

Batman, Season 2, Part 2 (iTunes)$29.99

Batman, Season 2, Part 1 (iTunes)$29.99

Batman, Season 1 (iTunes)$29.99

True Blood: Season 6 (iTunes)$26.99

The Walking Dead: Season 4 (iTunes)$32.99

COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > iTunes

Old 02-12-2013, 04:44 AM   #21

Oct 2008
Memphis, TN

[QUOTE=wzz;7113769]yes it does.
The Bourne Legacy

Well that is what I thought, I redeemed it when it came out and I got an error downloading the hd dc from itunes. I ended up downloading the sd copy from itunes. I had checked my apple tv and I remember seeing it but it had dissappeared so I contacted itunes support and they told me it was not available in icloud but they would add it back to my account. I was then able to download the hd copy to my itunes but still no icloud to stream from the internet. I will have to contact itunes support again.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #22

Dec 2012

Btw, just wondering - how are you two?
Did they finally show up?

Because I'm quite puzzled as to why they are viewable [in my iCloud] on my side, but not your's.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:38 PM   #23

Oct 2008
Memphis, TN

I e-mailed apple support they gave me another code now I can watch bourne legacy on my Apple TV
Old 02-24-2013, 02:30 AM   #24

Jan 2013
Washington, DC

I bought Annie Hall on sale in 1080p for 9.99 on 2/5/13 and its now gone and I can only rent it for an additional 3.99.
Same with Carrie.

I have purchased over 100 movies/tv shows from itunes most in 1080p -- The thing that makes apple tv worth owning is the ability to stream content and not have to own physical copies -- i'm not someone that cares much for special features.

Apple should come up with a system where they notify you if a specific title will no longer be available and you can back up that title.

I will not purchase films again only rent them. I think I may go through and watch everything in my library one more time and then sell my apple tv, just too good to be true. The only thing it ended up being good for is airplay..

Last edited by mvfragnito; 02-24-2013 at 04:47 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:33 PM   #25

Jul 2012
by the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvfragnito View Post
I bought Annie Hall on sale in 1080p for 9.99 on 2/5/13 and its now gone and I can only rent it for an additional 3.99.
Same with Carrie.

I have purchased over 100 movies/tv shows from itunes most in 1080p -- The thing that makes apple tv worth owning is the ability to stream content and not have to own physical copies -- i'm not someone that cares much for special features.

Apple should come up with a system where they notify you if a specific title will no longer be available and you can back up that title.

I will not purchase films again only rent them. I think I may go through and watch everything in my library one more time and then sell my apple tv, just too good to be true. The only thing it ended up being good for is airplay..
did you look in your purchase history to see if it could be re-downloaded? I have been able to do this before with movies that disappeared
Old 03-10-2013, 09:36 PM   #26

Jul 2012
by the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRSD View Post
Still not showing up
  • Act of Valor
  • Good Will Hunting
  • Rise of the Planet of the Apes
ice age christmas shows up under TV shows in a bundle btw
Old 04-07-2013, 04:43 PM   #27

Apr 2013
Default Same issues

I am having the same issue with movies vanishing. I found some that had been hidden but still have several missing. Here's what odd, i own 118 movies of which 110 show up in purchase history on my devices and in itunes. But when i go into my apple tv the movie total show 118 on the left but the panels on the right only show 110 movies. a few of the missing movies are rio, sucker punch, valkyrie.

any thoughts?

Thanks.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #28

Jul 2012
by the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen2032 View Post
I am having the same issue with movies vanishing. I found some that had been hidden but still have several missing. Here's what odd, i own 118 movies of which 110 show up in purchase history on my devices and in itunes. But when i go into my apple tv the movie total show 118 on the left but the panels on the right only show 110 movies. a few of the missing movies are rio, sucker punch, valkyrie.

any thoughts?

Thanks.
did you buy through itunes or use a code? if itunes, email them and they will put it back if you used code, re-enter code - HTH
Old 04-13-2013, 06:36 PM   #29
Special Member

Feb 2013
I live where you vacation

My aTV shows me that I have ~5 more movies on the sidebar than what its shown on my aTV covers, iTunes and iPhone show only the quantity of movies that appear in coverflow, so am I missing movies that got erased? Have many movies and I can't remember which one might be missing!
Old 04-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #30

Dec 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlanga View Post
My aTV shows me that I have ~5 more movies on the sidebar than what its shown on my aTV covers, iTunes and iPhone show only the quantity of movies that appear in coverflow, so am I missing movies that got erased? Have many movies and I can't remember which one might be missing!
it's actually quite messed up, they still have a lot of improvement.
the additions are the number of "iTunes extras" you have, that cannot be seen on the Apple TV.

It's the same figure you would see in the total number of items of Movies(+iTunes Extras) you have on your iTunes software.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:12 PM   #31
Expert Member

May 2008

yeah, i just realized i'm missing like 50 titles. thats messed up considering i purchased the blus.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:23 PM   #32
Special Member

Feb 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzz View Post
it's actually quite messed up, they still have a lot of improvement.
the additions are the number of "iTunes extras" you have, that cannot be seen on the Apple TV.

It's the same figure you would see in the total number of items of Movies(+iTunes Extras) you have on your iTunes software.
It could possibly be that, but I had more extras than that I think. Also, since last week the number on my aTV is showing the correct number now. Anyways, I have decided to make a list of all my movies in excel and have it in my dropbox in case I start missing any
Old 05-07-2013, 06:13 AM   #33

Dec 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlanga View Post
It could possibly be that, but I had more extras than that I think. Also, since last week the number on my aTV is showing the correct number now. Anyways, I have decided to make a list of all my movies in excel and have it in my dropbox in case I start missing any

yea, they corrected it

now.. if only they enable iTunes extra for Apple TV.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:20 AM   #34
Special Member

Feb 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzz View Post
yea, they corrected it

now.. if only they enable iTunes extra for Apple TV.
I hateeed having an incorrect number! OCPD! I never understood why they don't enable them.

Maybe w/ iOS 7, they will upgrade the aTV and maybe we will have VUDU or Flixster; I can dream!
Old 05-07-2013, 11:54 PM   #35

Dec 2012

Come to think of it..
When I was looking thru my movie collection
None of the Relativity Media LLC movies were ever in the iCloud! (via digital copies)

Now, how can we get them to change that? :P

-Act of Valor
-Mirror Mirror
-Take me home tonight
-Safe Haven
-Immortal
-Limitless
..list goes on.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:17 PM   #36
Special Member

Oct 2007

My Game of Thrones Season 2 digital copies are showing as not available in iCloud, and when I go to the store instead of showing a download button on the season it shows a purchase prices. I'm concerned if I delete my local copies I can't redownload them. Anyone else have this issue with the GOT digital copies?
Old 05-20-2013, 02:38 PM   #37

Dec 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cplhicks View Post
My Game of Thrones Season 2 digital copies are showing as not available in iCloud, and when I go to the store instead of showing a download button on the season it shows a purchase prices. I'm concerned if I delete my local copies I can't redownload them. Anyone else have this issue with the GOT digital copies?
u shld be going to the purchased section and not the store.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #38
Blu-ray Champion

Aug 2007

I'm annoyed but the movies that disappear from the cloud.

I want to delete all my itunes movies and just stream them if I ever want to watch them (not likely since I tend to own them on Blu Ray),... however,... several of my disney titles are not in the cloud and don't show in my purchase history either.

Beauty and the Beast for example and Cars 2,.. maybe a Christmas Carol also... Mostly I see it's Disneys that go missing.

I could actually own some that I can't see because I deleted them at some point.

-Brian
Blu Rays are Forever
Old 05-21-2013, 12:37 AM   #39
Blu-ray Champion

Aug 2007

Very surprised as I did a search of the iTunes Store and beauty and the beast is not even available to buy or rent.

Doesn't appear in my purchases.... Can't find it in iTunes except the one place I have it backed up.

Are you sure? ...
Blu Rays are Forever
Old 05-21-2013, 12:50 AM   #40
Special Member

Sep 2012
Los Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhampton View Post
Very surprised as I did a search of the iTunes Store and beauty and the beast is not even available to buy or rent.

Doesn't appear in my purchases.... Can't find it in iTunes except the one place I have it backed up.

Are you sure? ...
It's showing up in my itunes under purchases as well, same with my other disney/pixar purchases. I ran into the same problem before, that's why I keep backups of the Disney movies on a hard drive.

I hate having these movies randomly disappearing from the cloud, right now it doesn't show hot tub time machine for me
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > iTunes