Best AIV Deals

Best AIV Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
War of the Dead (AIV)$9.99
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days (AIV)$7.99 The Greatest Story Ever Told (AIV)$4.99 Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (AIV)$4.99 Twilight (AIV)$5.00
Rise of the Guardians (AIV)$8.99
Ella Enchanted (AIV)$6.99 Nicholas Nickleby (AIV)$4.99 The Black Stallion (AIV)$4.99 The Secret of NIMH (AIV)$4.99 All Dogs Go to Heaven (AIV)$4.99 Pusher (AIV)$6.99 Legends of Nethiah HD (AIV)$9.99 Django Unchained (AIV)$9.99
On the Inside HD (AIV)$9.99 The Fatal Hour (AIV)$4.99 Little Women (AIV)$6.99
Law Abiding Citizen (AIV)$5.00
Rio (AIV)$7.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2013, 04:06 AM   #21
OneJD OneJD is offline
Active Member
 
OneJD's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Neverland
8
2
2
3
Default

Just in case anybody is wondering, I can confirm that the Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital Copy version of the movie will redeem at VUDU.

I purchased the film at Best Buy, didn't try redeeming the digital copy anywhere else, and the disc packaging doesn't mention UV at all.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:22 AM   #22
chris_sc77 chris_sc77 is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
chris_sc77's Avatar
 
Feb 2012
OH
1245
4258
562
Default

so where in the hell is the site you are supposed to redeem this at. I the site listed on the insert for the 3D combo pack and from the DVD combo pack is
more.marvel.com

and it doesnt seem to work
Buy/Sale/Trade
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...ostcount=13688
New UV codes for sale or trade :Have:Anchorman 2/ wolf of wall street / Nebraska/ Mandela/ Homefront UV/ Oldboy SD UV from DVD/ Gravity/Riddick/DIANA (vudu)/Machete 2/Fruitvale Station
Want:Diary of a Wimpy kid uv/ Far and away uv
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:20 AM   #23
JAWoOKIE JAWoOKIE is offline
Senior Member
 
JAWoOKIE's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Ohio
92
271
Default

I've tried more.marvel.com, digitalcopyplus and vudu with no luck.

My code unlocked the comic and poster but no DC. makes no sense.


Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_sc77 View Post
so where in the hell is the site you are supposed to redeem this at. I the site listed on the insert for the 3D combo pack and from the DVD combo pack is
more.marvel.com

and it doesnt seem to work
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #24
bsweetness bsweetness is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
bsweetness's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
378
429
53
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneJD View Post
Just in case anybody is wondering, I can confirm that the Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital Copy version of the movie will redeem at VUDU.

I purchased the film at Best Buy, didn't try redeeming the digital copy anywhere else, and the disc packaging doesn't mention UV at all.
It doesn't mention UV because it's not UV. If you redeem them through Vudu, it's just a Vudu copy. It's not UV-enabled.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:34 PM   #25
lordtec lordtec is offline
Active Member
 
Oct 2008
San Antonio, TX
121
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsweetness View Post
Different studios. Disney's codes always work in only one place (and even though Paramount is placed prominently on the case for Iron Man 3, Disney, through Buena Vista, is the one who is actually distributing it). Paramount's most often work with both UV and iTunes (as do the codes from some other studios).
I should have redeemd the Itunes version and then took the disc to Walmart to upgrade to Vudu for $2.
Lordtec

61" Samsung HDTV 1080P
PS3 - 40gb
Sony HTSS2000 5.1
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #26
mike568 mike568 is offline
Senior Member
 
Sep 2012
171
26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtec View Post
I should have redeemd the Itunes version and then took the disc to Walmart to upgrade to Vudu for $2.
Iron Man 3 won't disc to digital eliegble for awhile since Disney hasn't joined UltraViolet and even knowing Disney they may not allow it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:37 PM   #27
mysbca mysbca is online now
Member
 
Jul 2008
98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWoOKIE View Post
I've tried more.marvel.com, digitalcopyplus and vudu with no luck.

My code unlocked the comic and poster but no DC. makes no sense.
I had the same problem with my code being invalid at digitalcopyplus. I've called the digitalcopyplus help number. After the CS rep verify some information and that the code is valid on their system, she gave me a replacement code. You will need your blu-ray case and both discs nearby when calling.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:39 PM   #28
guitaristguy313 guitaristguy313 is offline
Member
 
Mar 2010
Oregon
226
1
Default

Does anyone know if the iTunes version of the DC that comes with the IM3 combo pack is HD or SD? I noticed that studios are starting to include HD versions now which is really nice.
Vizio SV421XVT
Onkyo HT-S3300
Sony BDP-BX57
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:42 PM   #29
mysbca mysbca is online now
Member
 
Jul 2008
98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitaristguy313 View Post
Does anyone know if the iTunes version of the DC that comes with the IM3 combo pack is HD or SD? I noticed that studios are starting to include HD versions now which is really nice.
It is HD version.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:53 PM   #30
guitaristguy313 guitaristguy313 is offline
Member
 
Mar 2010
Oregon
226
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysbca View Post
It is HD version.
Thanks for the quick reply!
Vizio SV421XVT
Onkyo HT-S3300
Sony BDP-BX57
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:50 AM   #31
DigitBlu DigitBlu is offline
Active Member
 
DigitBlu's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
120
Default

got the iron man 3 3d pack. I want to redeem the music album and give the code to someone. How does it work?, if I redeem through the digital copy site and choose amazon or iTunes, will it generate a separate code.
Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:13 AM   #32
mysbca mysbca is online now
Member
 
Jul 2008
98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitBlu View Post
got the iron man 3 3d pack. I want to redeem the music album and give the code to someone. How does it work?, if I redeem through the digital copy site and choose amazon or iTunes, will it generate a separate code.
Thanks
Redeeming your code at digitalcopyplus site and selecting iTunes will give you a new code to redeem the movie on iTunes. I don't know about Amazon.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:15 AM   #33
JAWoOKIE JAWoOKIE is offline
Senior Member
 
JAWoOKIE's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Ohio
92
271
Default

I still have had no luck after redeeming mine. I am going to buy another one and try.

I have heard that some codes only unlock the poster and comic which is where I am at with this one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:30 AM   #34
JAWoOKIE JAWoOKIE is offline
Senior Member
 
JAWoOKIE's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Ohio
92
271
Default

Bought another code and it worked with no problem. Strange.


Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWoOKIE View Post
I still have had no luck after redeeming mine. I am going to buy another one and try.

I have heard that some codes only unlock the poster and comic which is where I am at with this one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:25 PM   #35
The_Donster The_Donster is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
The_Donster's Avatar
 
Dec 2010
Fife? Where the hell is FIFE?!?!?
116
225
9
Default

I'm just hoping I don't have a problem once I decide to download this stuff. Bought mine at Wal-Mart, but haven't busted it open yet.
Do you really have something to say or are you just in love with the sound of your keyboard?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:18 PM   #36
DigitBlu DigitBlu is offline
Active Member
 
DigitBlu's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
120
Default

Thanks, worked great with itunes.
My 3D copy came from Wal-mart and worked fine on the digital copy plus site last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysbca View Post
Redeeming your code at digitalcopyplus site and selecting iTunes will give you a new code to redeem the movie on iTunes. I don't know about Amazon.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #37
monkeyd19 monkeyd19 is online now
Active Member
 
Feb 2008
74
Default

So... I just redeemed a code presumably from the BD/DVD/DC set, but it redeemed in (SD) on VUDU despite me already having an SD copy... which means it just ate the code. Anybody know the process to get this fixed or willing to help me with disc/upc info?

Last edited by monkeyd19; 09-26-2013 at 05:15 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #38
mysbca mysbca is online now
Member
 
Jul 2008
98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyd19 View Post
So... I just redeemed a code presumably from the BD/DVD/DC set, but it redeemed in (SD) on VUDU despite me already having an SD copy... which means it just ate the code. Anybody know the process to get this fixed or willing to help me with disc/upc info?
When you redeemed the code at digitalcopyplus, did it provide an iTunes option? If not, then it came from dvd:
http://www.digitalcopyplus.com/providers
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:52 PM   #39
bhampton bhampton is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
bhampton's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
1195
36
5
10
Default

Not sure what to make of all the problems.

I guess I will try to redeem directly on Vudu.

I never watch Digital Copies but my Step dad can watch my Vudu stuff. (shared account.) (I don't think he actually does watch stuff in my Vudu account but I like knowing he could. ha ha)

I certainly don't want a poster or a comic or some MP3 songs and all that stuff. (For whatever reason.)

-Brian

Edit - Instantly redeemed on VUdu for HDX. Done. Will skip the other swag.
Blu Rays are Forever

Last edited by bhampton; 09-26-2013 at 05:55 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #40
monkeyd19 monkeyd19 is online now
Active Member
 
Feb 2008
74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysbca View Post
When you redeemed the code at digitalcopyplus, did it provide an iTunes option? If not, then it came from dvd:
http://www.digitalcopyplus.com/providers
Interesting. I already HAD an SD copy of the movie. I don't understand why it would redeem 2x SD copies of the same movie when it would usually error out.

Last edited by monkeyd19; 09-26-2013 at 06:22 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:31 PM.