Best iTunes Deals

Top iTunes Deals, Cheap iTunes Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Supernatural, Season 1 (iTunes)$9.99 The Conjuring (iTunes)$9.99 I Am Legend (iTunes)$9.99 Shaun of the Dead (iTunes)$9.99 The Goonies (iTunes)$9.99 The Shining (iTunes)$9.99 Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (iTunes)$9.99 The Exorcist (iTunes)$9.99 Donnie Darko (iTunes)$9.99 Dawn of the Dead (iTunes)$9.99 Monsters, Inc. (iTunes)$14.99
Constantine (iTunes)$9.99 The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (iTunes)$9.99
The Lost Boys (iTunes)$9.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies

Old 10-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #181

Apr 2013

anyone know how many times you can redeem Prevacid $5 codes?
Old 10-01-2013, 09:50 PM   #182

Jan 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippenphil View Post
What does this code look like ?
Old 10-02-2013, 12:52 AM   #183

Feb 2008

Odd question time, but Do those $5 GCs not work on gas pumps? They worked in store rolling them into new ones, but errored out at the pumps
Old 10-02-2013, 01:27 AM   #184
Expert Member

Sep 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyd19 View Post
Odd question time, but Do those $5 GCs not work on gas pumps? They worked in store rolling them into new ones, but errored out at the pumps
Maybe try using the pre-order card to buy a normal Walmart gift card? I had trouble redeeming the cardboard one's at the human register but they worked fine at self checkout out. You should be able to reload a normal gift card at a human operated register using a pre-order card.
Old 10-02-2013, 01:50 AM   #185
Special Member

May 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippenphil View Post
Yah, I'd like to hear more, I haven't heard of these before
Old 10-02-2013, 04:22 AM   #186
Special Member

May 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike568 View Post
Maybe try using the pre-order card to buy a normal Walmart gift card? I had trouble redeeming the cardboard one's at the human register but they worked fine at self checkout out. You should be able to reload a normal gift card at a human operated register using a pre-order card.
30 minutes today trying to get people to use the cardboard preorder card as cash. It is a pain in the rear around here... anyone have any tips?
Old 10-02-2013, 05:36 AM   #187

Aug 2013

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmutt View Post
30 minutes today trying to get people to use the cardboard preorder card as cash. It is a pain in the rear around here... anyone have any tips?
I would go to a self checkout. Take the sticker that's on the Redemption barcode, and cover up the activation barcode. When it's time to pay, hit giftcard, scan the card. Hadn't had a problem at self checkouts
Old 10-02-2013, 07:03 AM   #188
Special Member

May 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukewin View Post
I would go to a self checkout. Take the sticker that's on the Redemption barcode, and cover up the activation barcode. When it's time to pay, hit giftcard, scan the card. Hadn't had a problem at self checkouts
Thanks, my local walmart doesn't have self checks, but we have a grocery walmart that does. I will try it there.
Old 10-02-2013, 07:24 AM   #189

Aug 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmutt View Post
Thanks, my local walmart doesn't have self checks, but we have a grocery walmart that does. I will try it there.
Yeah, I think you're gonna run into problems trying to use the cardboard ones as giftcards cuz they don't look like regular giftcards. The older ones can pass for regular giftcards b/c there are multiple gift card designs already.

I love that my closest walmart has self checkout. I've only had one big problem, when buying multiple preorders. Was almost done at a self checkout when a manager came over and said I had to do it at customer service because it wouldn't work at the self checkout (even though from experience I know it does). Didn't bother arguing, and I only had one more to ring up. She cancelled my transaction and I checked out at customer service.

I use self checkout to roll all them into one.
Old 10-02-2013, 01:13 PM   #190

Dec 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukewin View Post
Yeah, I think you're gonna run into problems trying to use the cardboard ones as giftcards cuz they don't look like regular giftcards. The older ones can pass for regular giftcards b/c there are multiple gift card designs already.

I love that my closest walmart has self checkout. I've only had one big problem, when buying multiple preorders. Was almost done at a self checkout when a manager came over and said I had to do it at customer service because it wouldn't work at the self checkout (even though from experience I know it does). Didn't bother arguing, and I only had one more to ring up. She cancelled my transaction and I checked out at customer service.

I use self checkout to roll all them into one.
You can do that, but if you don't have self-checkout, use the cardboard cards to purchase e-gift cards from walmart.com and email them to yourself. I have found that cashiers have less trouble with those than the cardboard GCs. The only downside is that you have to purchase them in $20 increments because the website only allows 4 GCs used per purchase. I've rolled the $20 e-gift cards into larger e-gift cards, but sometimes in those instances it takes about a day to get those emailed, as opposed to almost instantly for the $20's.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:21 AM   #191

Apr 2013

preacid, you can claim rewards for buying the medicine, and one of the options is $5 vudu credit. starts with PPVV i thinkt he code is something like 18 or 22 letter long. its a big one.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:42 PM   #192

Dec 2008

I found a few more Dreamworks movies w/ $5 credits, but I apparently hit my limit after the 5 I used the first time I found them. :-/
Old 10-04-2013, 03:06 PM   #193
Expert Member

Apr 2011
USA

Can someone tell me where you put promotion codes in? I had done it before awhile ago.....can't seem to find it.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:26 PM   #194
Expert Member

Apr 2011
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2shop View Post
Can someone tell me where you put promotion codes in? I had done it before awhile ago.....can't seem to find it.
Anybody??
Old 10-04-2013, 03:41 PM   #195
Expert Member

Apr 2011
USA

Quote:
Quote:
Anybody??
Thanks everyone. Finally found it.

vanton619 - sent you a couple emails.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:02 PM   #196

Dec 2008

Quote:
Thanks everyone. Finally found it.

vanton619 - sent you a couple emails.
Responded to your original PM's. Sorry for the delay.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:31 PM   #197

Oct 2010

Regarding the "dynamic map" CoD cards: are those the 360/PS3 cards or the One/PS4 cards that are giving problems?
Old 10-07-2013, 11:55 PM   #198

Oct 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnandler_bong View Post
360/PS3, still not working as of last night.
Cool thanks!

I kinda went hog wild when I found a Wally World with self checkouts the other day. :P

If anyone needs sets of Pokémon X/Y or CoD Next Gen let me know. :P
Old 10-08-2013, 02:00 AM   #199
Expert Member

Sep 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aj6627 View Post
Cool thanks!

I kinda went hog wild when I found a Wally World with self checkouts the other day. :P

If anyone needs sets of Pokémon X/Y or CoD Next Gen let me know. :P
Can you buy a buy a preorder card with preorder gift card at self checkout and it activate correctly? I have bought a preorder card to with a preorder gift card at a register with a cashier without problems. The walmart I go to get the cards is redoing the self checkout layout so the can keep a better on eye on the customers ringing up items.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-08-2013, 02:17 AM   #200

Oct 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnandler_bong View Post
360/PS3, still not working as of last night.
Quote:
Can you buy a buy a preorder card with preorder gift card at self checkout and it activate correctly? I have bought a preorder card to with a preorder gift card at a register with a cashier without problems. The walmart I go to get the cards is redoing the self checkout layout so the can keep a better on eye on the customers ringing up items.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, they activated fine. Both the gift cards and the vudu code.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies