COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best AIV Deals

Best AIV Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Metalocalypse Season 2 HD (AIV)$19.99 NTSF:SD:SUV:: Season 3 (AIV)$9.99 Lagrange The Flower of Rin-ne: Season 1 (AIV)$11.99
The Venture Bros. Season 4 HD (AIV)$19.99
NTSF:SD:SUV:: Season 3 [HD] (AIV)$14.99 The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (AIV)$9.99
The Adventures Of Shark Boy And Lava Girl (AIV)$5.99
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (AIV)$6.99
Sin City (AIV)$4.99
Rio (AIV)$7.99
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 (AIV)$9.99
Troy (AIV)$6.99 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 (AIV)$6.99
The Phantom (AIV)$6.99 Bait (AIV)$5.00
Hellboy (AIV)$4.99
Universal Soldier (AIV)$4.99
All Cheerleaders Die (AIV)$14.99 The Angriest Man in Brooklyn (AIV)$14.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies

Old 02-18-2014, 08:01 AM   #1361
Expert Member

Sep 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by evophile View Post
Hi all, hope I dont have a dumb question here

I got the Walmart Man of Steel Steelbook from Walmart through a group buy (I don't have Walmart in my city)

It advertised the Ultraviolet copy on the package but there was no slip inside. Is there supposed to be? Or was the code in the preorder package for this? (I have no idea what it looks like so not sure)

If I was supposed to get a code, any idea who to contact about it missing? When you go to Warner Digital Copy Support, Man of Steel doesn't show up in the drop down menus and I can't find any generic email to send to.

thanks for the help!
explain group buy ? did the others get a UV copy ? need more info on this - im sure if it was not in package you can with a receipt, scanned copy of the steelbook get one or you can simply purchase a uv on the sale thread its going for $2-3 sometimes less, depends how much work you want to put into it
WANT LIST:

Tarzan HD VUDU CODE
Hercules HD VUDU CODE
Freezer HDX UV
Old 02-18-2014, 08:42 AM   #1362

Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexy25 View Post
explain group buy ? did the others get a UV copy ? need more info on this - im sure if it was not in package you can with a receipt, scanned copy of the steelbook get one or you can simply purchase a uv on the sale thread its going for $2-3 sometimes less, depends how much work you want to put into it
Group buy meaning I had someone else buy it for me since I didn't have access to Walmart for the Steelbook version.

Yeah, no sheet in the case and I have no receipt since I bought it from "some guy" haha. So probably out of luck.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:29 PM   #1363
Expert Member

Feb 2012
U.S.S. Enterprise

Quote:
Group buy meaning I had someone else buy it for me since I didn't have access to Walmart for the Steelbook version.

Yeah, no sheet in the case and I have no receipt since I bought it from "some guy" haha. So probably out of luck.
If you received it factory sealed and there was no uv insert when you opened it, you can always reach out to wb support and ask for them to help you. They may or may not without a receipt, but it certainly can't hurt to ask!
My For Sale/For Trade Thread: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=195194
Old 02-20-2014, 03:45 PM   #1364

Mar 2013

Hi everyone I am looking for the hunger games: catching fire Walmart bluray preorder code. Can anyone help me out and sell it to me?
Old 02-20-2014, 06:46 PM   #1365

Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlickFab View Post
If you received it factory sealed and there was no uv insert when you opened it, you can always reach out to wb support and ask for them to help you. They may or may not without a receipt, but it certainly can't hurt to ask!
Thanks! I'll try that. One stupid question maybe. Do you know the best way to contact them? When I go to the WB Digital Copy Support site, Man of Steel isn't listed on the site for help and I couldn't find a way to send them a generic message.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:50 PM   #1366

Oct 2008
Memphis, TN
Default Frozen preorder

If I preorder this through walmart will I get a vudu code with the package to watch the movie on 2/25?
Old 02-21-2014, 12:14 AM   #1367

Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmac29 View Post
If I preorder this through walmart will I get a vudu code with the package to watch the movie on 2/25?
Maybe. Some disney movies did (Lone Ranger, iron man 3) while others did not (monsters university). You do get a copy added to your library though. You just may not get a second code.

Last edited by madmod20061; 02-21-2014 at 12:17 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:21 AM   #1368
Expert Member

Feb 2012
U.S.S. Enterprise

Quote:
Thanks! I'll try that. One stupid question maybe. Do you know the best way to contact them? When I go to the WB Digital Copy Support site, Man of Steel isn't listed on the site for help and I couldn't find a way to send them a generic message.
I think that site was more for disc-based digital copies. Try using flixster customer support to resolve - WB owns flixster and al of their uv codes redeem there.

http://www.flixster.com

http://support.ultraviolet.flixster....p?deptID=15266
Old 02-21-2014, 12:35 AM   #1369
Special Member

Jul 2012
TX, USA

Quote:

You mean Frozen? Only if you purchase the Walmart/Vudu preorder in store. You redeem the code inside on Vudu, enter your shipping information for the BD, and then view it on Vudu on 2/25.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:06 AM   #1370

Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlickFab View Post
I think that site was more for disc-based digital copies. Try using flixster customer support to resolve - WB owns flixster and al of their uv codes redeem there.

http://www.flixster.com

http://support.ultraviolet.flixster....p?deptID=15266
Thanks. I'll def try that out. I'm new to this digital copy game. I always ignored them, but my father got a smart TV and I realized I can set up an account for him with all my unused movie codes
Old 02-21-2014, 06:27 PM   #1371

Oct 2008
Memphis, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneywildcat View Post
You mean Frozen? Only if you purchase the Walmart/Vudu preorder in store. You redeem the code inside on Vudu, enter your shipping information for the BD, and then view it on Vudu on 2/25.
Yes. Frozen if that is the case i will pick it up tonight. To me the preorders are worth paying ahead only if you get to watch the digital copy of the movie ahead of the disc based release date.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:44 PM   #1372
Special Member

Jul 2012
TX, USA

Quote:
Yes. Frozen if that is the case i will pick it up tonight. To me the preorders are worth paying ahead only if you get to watch the digital copy of the movie ahead of the disc based release date.
Its also a good value because you can also redeem for $8 Hollywood Movie Money towards Frozen or another Disney movie. It expires before Muppets Most Wanted comes out, but maybe you can try to use it towards The Wind Rises and Need for Speed (both are Touchstone releases distributed by Disney).
Old 02-21-2014, 06:49 PM   #1373

Dec 2008
Jersey Shore

Quote:
Its also a good value because you can also redeem for $8 Hollywood Movie Money towards Frozen or another Disney movie. It expires before Muppets Most Wanted comes out, but maybe you can try to use it towards The Wind Rises and Need for Speed (both are Touchstone releases distributed by Disney).
How do you redeem the HMM? I preordered a while ago and never thought about it.
Vincent Antonelli: Arugula. I haven't had arugula in six weeks.
Supermarket Manager: What's that?
Vincent Antonelli: It's a vegetable.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:04 PM   #1374
Special Member

Jul 2012
TX, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj3b View Post
How do you redeem the HMM? I preordered a while ago and never thought about it.

Enter your Vudu preorder code at the website below:

https://www.activaterewards.com/vudufrozen
Old 02-21-2014, 07:08 PM   #1375

Dec 2008
Jersey Shore

Quote:
Enter your Vudu preorder code at the website below:

https://www.activaterewards.com/vudufrozen
sweet thanks
Vincent Antonelli: Arugula. I haven't had arugula in six weeks.
Supermarket Manager: What's that?
Vincent Antonelli: It's a vegetable.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:09 PM   #1376
Special Member

Jan 2014

Quote:

I think you can redeem the HMM on Fandango towards any movie, at least this was possible a while back, but I haven't tried lately.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:04 PM   #1377

Jan 2014

Out of curiosity - do any of the other sellers have the early access for Frozen? Target, BestBuy, amazon, etc? I know with Despicable Me Best Buy had early access. Or is it primarily just WalMart since they own VUDU? Also will WalMart match ToysRUs $19.99 pre-order price?
Old 02-21-2014, 10:06 PM   #1378

Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by beltline View Post
Out of curiosity - do any of the other sellers have the early access for Frozen? Target, BestBuy, amazon, etc? I know with Despicable Me Best Buy had early access. Or is it primarily just WalMart since they own VUDU? Also will WalMart match ToysRUs $19.99 pre-order price?
No other retailer has early access to Frozen that I know of. Best Buy will occasionally do early access pre-orders but not that often. I highly doubt Wal-Mart will match the price since you aren't buying the same item.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:13 PM   #1379
Expert Member

Feb 2012
U.S.S. Enterprise

Quote:
Thanks. I'll def try that out. I'm new to this digital copy game. I always ignored them, but my father got a smart TV and I realized I can set up an account for him with all my unused movie codes
I set my mom up the same way at Christmas. She is watching 5-6 movies a week in vudu and loving it!
Old 02-23-2014, 04:55 AM   #1380
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2009

mandela is now watchable on vudu from the walmart preorder
watching it this evening so far its an amazing movie,
listen kid there are two things you don't know about the earth
one is me and the 2nd is Godzilla
Godzilla final wars

Last edited by Jr7936; 02-23-2014 at 05:34 AM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies