Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, Cheap Blu-ray Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Intern (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Fargo: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Hotel Transylvania 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Pieces (Blu-ray)
$27.99
NFL Super Bowl 50 Champions: Denver Broncos (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Death Walks Twice: Two Films By Luciano Ercoli (Blu-ray)
$49.99
The X-Files: The Collector's Set (Blu-ray)
$208.03
Outlander: Season 1 Volume 1 (Blu-ray)
$18.99
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99
Goosebumps (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Eighth Season (Blu-ray)
$16.96
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 03-07-2014, 11:10 PM   #4961
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
Holbrook, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostfan View Post
Now that CF is out, anyone know for certain if movie cash is only for Divergent?
Yes, it's only for Divergent, the Fandango code can only be redeemed for that movie, it's not a universal code...The same deal applied to when Oblivion, Despicable Me 2, and Fast/Furious 6 had Fandango promos last year...you could only enter in the code for those specific movies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MifuneFan View Post
Thanks for the heads-up. I bought S2 and 3 of The Muppet Show from DMR last year and didn't redeem any codes yet. Do you know if it's just one per account, or could I get more than one ticket?
I was able to redeem for 2 tickets on one account for the above promo, entered in DMR codes for the Muppets Letters to Santa DVD and the Treasure Island/Great Muppet Caper blu-ray combo pack...

Thank you Cinemaphile for updating us about this promo, much appreciated! I was awaiting for this one to go live on the DMR site...

Last edited by malja316; 03-07-2014 at 11:13 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:18 PM   #4962
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2012
New York City

Quote:
Originally Posted by malja316 View Post
I was able to redeem for 2 tickets on one account for the above promo, entered in DMR codes for the Muppets Letters to Santa DVD and the Treasure Island/Great Muppet Caper blu-ray combo pack...
Thanks! I'm not sure if I need more than 1 ticket at the moment, as I'm planning to go see Divergent on 3/21 by myself, and might just see The Muppets the same day. But good to know
Old 03-08-2014, 01:14 AM   #4963
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2012
Long Island, New York
USA Muppets Most Wanted Movie Money at Best Buy

Does anyone happen to know when Best Buy will have the "Muppets Wanted" movie money stickers on select titles? I figured by now they'd be available but thus far nothing. Any info is appreciated? Also any idea which titles include the movie money if I choose to purchase off Amazon should BBY end up not offering the movie money. Thanks and hope someone knows one way or the other.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:44 AM   #4964

Apr 2013
Milwaukee, WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EverJohnnyBoy View Post
Does anyone happen to know when Best Buy will have the "Muppets Wanted" movie money stickers on select titles? I figured by now they'd be available but thus far nothing. Any info is appreciated? Also any idea which titles include the movie money if I choose to purchase off Amazon should BBY end up not offering the movie money. Thanks and hope someone knows one way or the other.
First post has a list of eligible movies. Doesn't matter where you buy them or if they have a sticker on them. It uses the DMR code inside.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:16 AM   #4965
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2012
Long Island, New York
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossamer View Post
First post has a list of eligible movies. Doesn't matter where you buy them or if they have a sticker on them. It uses the DMR code inside.
Oh okay thank you for the clarification, I was under the assumption it was the usual redemption code from a sticker on the package itself. Didn't realize it was solely the DMR code in regards to the new "Muppet" film. Thanks again!
Old 03-08-2014, 03:03 AM   #4966

Jun 2012
Default disney movie cash

i always forget the rules w/ dmr. can i get two muppets tickets (distinct titles) on one account?
Old 03-08-2014, 03:10 AM   #4967
Blu-ray Duke

Feb 2010
Illinois

can someone who has picked up Divergent cash please tell me the correct redemption site url? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifelsethen View Post
i always forget the rules w/ dmr. can i get two muppets tickets (distinct titles) on one account?
yes.
The Official Movie Money/Movie Cash/Free Ticket Thread - first post always updated with all current promotions!
Old 03-08-2014, 03:16 AM   #4968

Jun 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifelsethen View Post
Yes, you can as long as they are 2 distinct titles as you mentioned.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:24 AM   #4969
Special Member

Feb 2012
U.S.S. Enterprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemaphile View Post
can someone who has picked up Divergent cash please tell me the correct redemption site url? Thanks!
I have typed in the URL 3 times and each time the website changes it after I hit save - what?! This time I have removed the www to see if that will fix it

fandango.com/promo/divergentfreeticket
My For Sale/For Trade Thread: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=195194
Old 03-08-2014, 08:33 AM   #4970

Nov 2011

Awesome that we can use Fandango codes to get Hollywood Movie Money now. I never liked Fandango promos simply because none of the theaters in my city use Fandango ticketing--so I always had to sell or give away the codes. It's great to find out that I can actually use the Divergent cash that I got yesterday. (I haven't tried it yet, but it says that you just put in your info and Fandango will email an HMM print-at-home certificate.)
Looking for slipcovers: Step Up All In
Old 03-08-2014, 09:19 AM   #4971
Blu-ray Count

Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by RekLess View Post
Awesome that we can use Fandango codes to get Hollywood Movie Money now. I never liked Fandango promos simply because none of the theaters in my city use Fandango ticketing--so I always had to sell or give away the codes. It's great to find out that I can actually use the Divergent cash that I got yesterday. (I haven't tried it yet, but it says that you just put in your info and Fandango will email an HMM print-at-home certificate.)
Tell me how this works. If so, then that would be awesome
*The above list is ever changing and represents my top 10 favorite films of the year

ISO FUNKO POP!: Ace Ventura, Silent Bob, Wreck it Ralph, Vanellope Von Schweetz, gandalf, bilbo, Muppets Most Wanted line, Iron Patriot, Deep Space Iron Man, Timon, fry and leela alternate universe, Bane, Joker 2 Pack from The Dark Knight, Lotso
Old 03-08-2014, 11:45 AM   #4972
Expert Member

Jul 2011
NC

Quote:
Would like some additional info as well - I see nothing about that on Fandango's offer page or the code certificate.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:38 PM   #4973
Blu-ray Duke

Feb 2010
Illinois

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruswarrior View Post
Tell me how this works. If so, then that would be awesome
This is the first Ive heard of it. If true and I find anything more I'll certainly post it here!
(I pm'd RekLess for more info like where he saw that - waiting to hear back)
The Official Movie Money/Movie Cash/Free Ticket Thread - first post always updated with all current promotions!
Old 03-08-2014, 11:58 PM   #4974

Nov 2011

Quote:
This is the first Ive heard of it. If true and I find anything more I'll certainly post it here!
(I pm'd RekLess for more info like where he saw that - waiting to hear back)
I still haven't had time to actually fill it out, but if you use the Fandango Divergent link and enter a zip code that has no Fandango theaters nearby, it pulls up a page called "alternative redemption options" and the second option on that page is to get HMM certificate.
Looking for slipcovers: Step Up All In

Last edited by RekLess; 03-09-2014 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Added bold font
Old 03-09-2014, 12:12 AM   #4975
Blu-ray King

Aug 2011
Starship Excelsior

So I was at FYE today and saw they had The Muppets movie (2011) DVD with soundtrack for $5 with any movie purchase. Used items excluded.

I also saw a few copies of The Perks of Being a Wallflower on DVD with movie cash for Divergent. The DVD was on sale for $6.99

So if you really wanted. You could buy The Perks of Being a Wallflower and The Muppets movie for like $13 bucks tax included and get two free movie tickets and 2 movies. As for the DVDS you either gift them to someone or trade/sell them else where.
The Biggest Jennifer Lawrence fan on here! I've finished my 5th draft of one script. It's a comedy Life As Liz written with Jen in mind as the lead. PM If interested. I've so far written the 15 full length feature script.

Last edited by Jennifer Lawrence Fan; 03-09-2014 at 01:05 AM.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:59 AM   #4976
Blu-ray Duke

Feb 2010
Illinois

Quote:
I still haven't had time to actually fill it out, but if you use the Fandango Divergent link and enter a zip code that has no Fandango theaters nearby, it pulls up a page called "alternative redemption options" and the second option on that page is to get HMM certificate.
Sure enough folks... RekLess is correct!
here's a direct link to the alternative options page where you can get HMM instead of Fandango cash!
http://tickets.fandango.com/notheate...gentfreeticket

actually, here is a link straight to the exchange page:
http://tickets.fandango.com/promo-no...gentfreeticket

now this is a divergent-specific link, so I dont know if they will do it with future promotions, but its a good sign!

Last edited by cinemaphile; 03-09-2014 at 05:01 AM.
Old 03-09-2014, 01:13 AM   #4977
Special Member

Apr 2013
Riverside, CA

Quote:
Sure enough folks... RekLess is correct!
here's a direct link to the alternative options page where you can get HMM instead of Fandango cash!

http://tickets.fandango.com/notheate...gentfreeticket

actually, here is a link straight to the exchange page:
http://tickets.fandango.com/promo-no...gentfreeticket

now this is a divergent-specific link, so I dont know if they will do it with future promotions, but its a good sign!
Dear lord. This is amazing. **** YES
Old 03-09-2014, 01:13 AM   #4978
Blu-ray Duke

Feb 2010
Illinois

Update: I tried those url's replacing the divergentfreeticket part with vampireacademy (another current fandango promo) and got the same pages. So looks like this may be a permanent thing with Fandango cash promos!
Old 03-09-2014, 04:37 AM   #4979
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by malja316 View Post
If anyone tries more than 2 redemptions in 1 DMR account for The Muppets Most Wanted, please post. For now it sounds like it's safe to assume we can get at least 2 per account. I can do 2 in each of 2 accounts, but it would be easier to do all 4 in 1 account.

I actually have 6 eligible unused Muppets codes, but expect I'll only need 4 tickets. I won't give them away, but I'd consider trading an extra Muppets code for other DMR codes. It's hard to say how many DMR codes/points a Muppets code + movie ticket would be worth though.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:13 PM   #4980

Jun 2012

amazon link to eligible muppet titles: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1001925091

based on the description it seems to me like amazon will send you a code via email AND you'd get a ticket via DMR?

Last edited by ifelsethen; 03-09-2014 at 12:18 PM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals