COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Y Tu Mamá También (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Jumanji (Blu-ray)
$7.99
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Wrong Turn Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$17.31
The Amazing Spider-Man 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The East (Blu-ray)
$6.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray)
$18.96
Insomnia (Blu-ray)
$22.98
Tinto Brass: Maestro of Erotica Cinema (Blu-ray)
$45.34
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (Blu-ray)
$24.99
The Fault in Our Stars (Blu-ray)
$24.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray)
$74.99
Once Upon a Time: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Homeland: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$31.99
Friends: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$110.00
Dragon Ball Z: Season 5 (Blu-ray)
$25.89
Deadwood: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.96

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 03-08-2014, 08:19 AM   #4981
Blu-ray Champion

Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by RekLess View Post
Awesome that we can use Fandango codes to get Hollywood Movie Money now. I never liked Fandango promos simply because none of the theaters in my city use Fandango ticketing--so I always had to sell or give away the codes. It's great to find out that I can actually use the Divergent cash that I got yesterday. (I haven't tried it yet, but it says that you just put in your info and Fandango will email an HMM print-at-home certificate.)
Tell me how this works. If so, then that would be awesome
BTW can I buy a Bat Cowl or should I just send you some boxed mac and cheese and some canned beans and we call it even?
-snobird

Yankees 54-49
Old 03-08-2014, 10:45 AM   #4982

Jul 2011
Charlotte, NC

Quote:
Awesome that we can use Fandango codes to get Hollywood Movie Money now. I never liked Fandango promos simply because none of the theaters in my city use Fandango ticketing--so I always had to sell or give away the codes. It's great to find out that I can actually use the Divergent cash that I got yesterday. (I haven't tried it yet, but it says that you just put in your info and Fandango will email an HMM print-at-home certificate.)
Would like some additional info as well - I see nothing about that on Fandango's offer page or the code certificate.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:38 PM   #4983
Blu-ray Baron

Feb 2010
Rockford, IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruswarrior View Post
Tell me how this works. If so, then that would be awesome
This is the first Ive heard of it. If true and I find anything more I'll certainly post it here!
(I pm'd RekLess for more info like where he saw that - waiting to hear back)
The Official Movie Money/Movie Cash/Free Ticket Thread - first post always updated with all current promotions!

Don't use your UV/digital copy codes? Send them my way! I'll give them a good home!
:)
Old 03-08-2014, 10:58 PM   #4984

Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemaphile View Post
This is the first Ive heard of it. If true and I find anything more I'll certainly post it here!
(I pm'd RekLess for more info like where he saw that - waiting to hear back)
I still haven't had time to actually fill it out, but if you use the Fandango Divergent link and enter a zip code that has no Fandango theaters nearby, it pulls up a page called "alternative redemption options" and the second option on that page is to get HMM certificate.
Looking for slipcovers: Breakfast at Tiffany's

Last edited by RekLess; 03-08-2014 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Added bold font
Old 03-08-2014, 11:12 PM   #4985
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Aug 2011
(Currently Bangor, PA) But One Day Hopefully Hollywood, California

So I was at FYE today and saw they had The Muppets movie (2011) DVD with soundtrack for $5 with any movie purchase. Used items excluded.

I also saw a few copies of The Perks of Being a Wallflower on DVD with movie cash for Divergent. The DVD was on sale for $6.99

So if you really wanted. You could buy The Perks of Being a Wallflower and The Muppets movie for like $13 bucks tax included and get two free movie tickets and 2 movies. As for the DVDS you either gift them to someone or trade/sell them else where.
I have a horror script I wrote called "Truth Or Dare" It's very Scream like influenced. If interested in reading it. Please PM me.
My Blu rays for sale Thread

"Sooner or later, I'll do something with my life. And make my mark. But until then, whatever I do is not a waste of time it's all building towards something"

Last edited by Michael Bay Fan; 03-09-2014 at 12:05 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:59 PM   #4986
Blu-ray Baron

Feb 2010
Rockford, IL

Quote:
I still haven't had time to actually fill it out, but if you use the Fandango Divergent link and enter a zip code that has no Fandango theaters nearby, it pulls up a page called "alternative redemption options" and the second option on that page is to get HMM certificate.
Sure enough folks... RekLess is correct!
here's a direct link to the alternative options page where you can get HMM instead of Fandango cash!
http://tickets.fandango.com/notheate...gentfreeticket

actually, here is a link straight to the exchange page:
http://tickets.fandango.com/promo-no...gentfreeticket

now this is a divergent-specific link, so I dont know if they will do it with future promotions, but its a good sign!
The Official Movie Money/Movie Cash/Free Ticket Thread - first post always updated with all current promotions!

Don't use your UV/digital copy codes? Send them my way! I'll give them a good home!

Last edited by cinemaphile; 03-09-2014 at 04:01 AM.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:13 AM   #4987

Apr 2013
Riverside, CA

Quote:
Sure enough folks... RekLess is correct!
here's a direct link to the alternative options page where you can get HMM instead of Fandango cash!

http://tickets.fandango.com/notheate...gentfreeticket

actually, here is a link straight to the exchange page:
http://tickets.fandango.com/promo-no...gentfreeticket

now this is a divergent-specific link, so I dont know if they will do it with future promotions, but its a good sign!
Dear lord. This is amazing. **** YES
Old 03-09-2014, 12:13 AM   #4988
Blu-ray Baron

Feb 2010
Rockford, IL

Update: I tried those url's replacing the divergentfreeticket part with vampireacademy (another current fandango promo) and got the same pages. So looks like this may be a permanent thing with Fandango cash promos!

Old 03-09-2014, 03:37 AM   #4989
Power Member

Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by malja316 View Post
I was able to redeem for 2 tickets on one account for the above promo, entered in DMR codes for the Muppets Letters to Santa DVD and the Treasure Island/Great Muppet Caper blu-ray combo pack...
If anyone tries more than 2 redemptions in 1 DMR account for The Muppets Most Wanted, please post. For now it sounds like it's safe to assume we can get at least 2 per account. I can do 2 in each of 2 accounts, but it would be easier to do all 4 in 1 account.

I actually have 6 eligible unused Muppets codes, but expect I'll only need 4 tickets. I won't give them away, but I'd consider trading an extra Muppets code for other DMR codes. It's hard to say how many DMR codes/points a Muppets code + movie ticket would be worth though.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:13 AM   #4990

Jun 2012

amazon link to eligible muppet titles: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1001925091

based on the description it seems to me like amazon will send you a code via email AND you'd get a ticket via DMR?

Last edited by ifelsethen; 03-09-2014 at 11:18 AM.
Old 03-09-2014, 01:26 PM   #4991
Special Member

Dec 2009
Buffalo, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifelsethen View Post
amazon link to eligible muppet titles: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1001925091

based on the description it seems to me like amazon will send you a code via email AND you'd get a ticket via DMR?
That should be how it works. The DMR code inside will unlock the offer thru DMR and the Amazon offer sends you a code redeemed thru a different site. It should basically be 2 tickets for 1 purchase. Sweet deal.
Old 03-09-2014, 03:02 PM   #4992

Apr 2013
Milwaukee, WI

I'm in for a season of Muppets from Amazon for two tickets. Also intrigued by the recent Fandango developments.
Old 03-09-2014, 03:14 PM   #4993
Blu-ray Baron

Feb 2010
Rockford, IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossamer View Post
I'm in for a season of Muppets from Amazon for two tickets. Also intrigued by the recent Fandango developments.
We were all worried when Fandango bought HMM that everything would eventually go to Fandango. I guess they decided instead they need to have HMM available as an option so they dont lose a lot of customers who dont have Fandango theaters.

Old 03-09-2014, 04:00 PM   #4994
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2011

Quote:
We were all worried when Fandango bought HMM that everything would eventually go to Fandango. I guess they decided instead they need to have HMM available as an option so they dont lose a lot of customers who dont have Fandango theaters.

Well, this is wonderful news, if they keep it as an option for all future Fandango promotions...I've always had to sell Fandango tickets in the past, as I couldn't use them, even if they were for movies I wanted to see. Now I can use them for Divergent and Neighbors.
First, ye rubs something furry t'get a charge...then ye picks yer target...!

Selling 3D disc for The Wolverine for $10 shipped or trade, PM with offers.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:40 PM   #4995
Blu-ray Baron

Feb 2010
Rockford, IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterey Jack View Post
Well, this is wonderful news, if they keep it as an option for all future Fandango promotions...I've always had to sell Fandango tickets in the past, as I couldn't use them, even if they were for movies I wanted to see. Now I can use them for Divergent and Neighbors.
Whomever tries this conversion first, please let us know if the print-at-home HMM certificate still specifies Divergent or if they are generic for any movie. That would be awesome

Old 03-09-2014, 04:57 PM   #4996
Special Member

Dec 2013
Michigan

Quote:
Whomever tries this conversion first, please let us know if the print-at-home HMM certificate still specifies Divergent or if they are generic for any movie. That would be awesome
You’re all set! You will receive an email from Fandango@ActivateRewards.com with a link to your Hollywood Movie Money® print-at-home certificate within 3-5 business days.

I'll report back when I get the email.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:03 PM   #4997
Blu-ray Baron

Feb 2010
Rockford, IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by burner xxx View Post
You’re all set! You will receive an email from Fandango@ActivateRewards.com with a link to your Hollywood Movie Money® print-at-home certificate within 3-5 business days.

Thanks! also thanks for the heads up that it takes a couple days. Id hate for someone to do it the day of their show and find out only then that they wont get it in time.

Old 03-09-2014, 05:05 PM   #4998

Sep 2010
Indiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by burner xxx View Post

I received both HMM tickets this morning in my email from the Fandango Divergent promo and they are good for any movie with an expiration date of 9/30/14.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:11 PM   #4999
Blu-ray Baron

Feb 2010
Rockford, IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophles View Post
I received both HMM tickets this morning in my email from the Fandango Divergent promo and they are good for any movie with an expiration date of 9/30/14.
This is a glorious day.

Fandango promos can now be HMM ...AND they dont expire for six months?!

Old 03-09-2014, 05:12 PM   #5000
Special Member

Dec 2013
Michigan

Time to buy cheap Divergent Fandango copies before people find out? I think so
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals