Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Taken 3 (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Man of Steel Limited Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)
$22.98
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Rose (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Watership Down (Blu-ray)
$22.73
American Horror Story: Asylum (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Fifty Shades of Grey (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Fantastic Mr. Fox (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts 1 & 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Sullivanís Travels (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection (Blu-ray)
$55.49
Under The Sea / Deep Sea (Blu-ray)
$19.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 03-04-2015, 02:50 PM   #4621

Sep 2014

They are not sold out. I was online at Diabolik yesterday checking out the Code Red titles and there were still about 30 of each in stock. Within one minute all the Blu Rays disappered from the shop. He obviously took them down for whatever reason.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:48 PM   #4622

Sep 2013
UK

Maybe the numbers on the website were a bit delayed? They were going fast either way. So I wouldn't want to state as a fact he took them down. We don't know.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:46 PM   #4623

Jun 2011

It must be kind of a drag to third-party sell CR titles.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:54 PM   #4624

Sep 2013
UK

Unless you're an eBay scalper profiting on the lack of wide availability, definitely. I think Diabolik are superb as usual though.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:37 PM   #4625

Jun 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddbox83 View Post
Unless you're an eBay scalper profiting on the lack of wide availability, definitely. I think Diabolik are superb as usual though.
Maybe so. I'm sure the perception that you never know for how long and how many there are of something moves product for them just as it does for CR.

Weather or not "rarity" in this case is load of hooey or not is another thing entirely.
Old Yesterday, 08:51 AM   #4626

Feb 2012
semi-rural Japan

Glad I was able to finally order Messiah of Evil. Threw in that Vol.3 six pack DVD out of curiosity.
Only missing Brotherhood of Death, Eerie Midnight Horror Show and the Milligans. Hard to tell what is really sold out with Code Red. Think diabolik might get more of Brotherhood & Eerie Midnight eventually? How are those 2 flicks? I love out-there so bad it's goodish types of films, but blind buying at ebay prices, I don't want something mediocre or a dull-fest.
I really loved Revenge of the Cheerleaders, great to watch drunk. Just rented the original The Cheerleaders & was surprised to see it's now on Code Red's BD slate. Though it's duller & less imaginative, out-there & manic than Revenge, it has enough moments and visual allure, that I can't resist seeing it on blu-ray with some whiskey.
Lex Luthor: Miss Teschmacher, some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.Miss Teschmacher: Lex, what has chewing gum got to do with the secrets of the universe?Lex Luthor: [sighs] Right, Miss Teschmacher. Right.

P.S. I'm not the best speller
Old Yesterday, 10:09 AM   #4627

Oct 2010
north star

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyearle View Post
Glad I was able to finally order Messiah of Evil. Threw in that Vol.3 six pack DVD out of curiosity.
Only missing Brotherhood of Death, Eerie Midnight Horror Show and the Milligans. Hard to tell what is really sold out with Code Red. Think diabolik might get more of Brotherhood & Eerie Midnight eventually? How are those 2 flicks? I love out-there so bad it's goodish types of films, but blind buying at ebay prices, I don't want something mediocre or a dull-fest.
I really loved Revenge of the Cheerleaders, great to watch drunk. Just rented the original The Cheerleaders & was surprised to see it's now on Code Red's BD slate. Though it's duller & less imaginative, out-there & manic than Revenge, it has enough moments and visual allure, that I can't resist seeing it on blu-ray with some whiskey.

I think The Cheerleaders is much better, personally. Maybe because it came first, I don't know. I've seen it probably a dozen times and it never gets old. "I Drink Your Blood" followed by "The Cheerleaders " is my favorite 70s double-feature.
Old Yesterday, 02:17 PM   #4628

Sep 2012

BROTHERHOOD is OK if a little obvious & cliched, some brothers get their revenge on a small town run by a racist Sheriff and the local Klan. It's low budget but amusing in it's own unique way ( acting, technical aspects ). It that sounds appealing this title will deliver. Transfer is top notch.
EERIE MIDNIGHT is a batsh$t Italian possession flick & fits the so bad & out there description, it's pretty lively and has a bit more exploitation value than BROTHERHOOD in terms of on screen sex & violence. Grindhouse type print with a bit of wear & tear from being run on 100's of projectors at drive in's back in the day.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors