Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Hannibal: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$15.00
Fairy Tail: Part 12 (Blu-ray)
$31.69
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$32.99
Nightbreed (Blu-ray)
$20.95
The Flintstones (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$79.99
The Bubble 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
A.I. Artificial Intelligence (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Planes: Fire & Rescue (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Magic in the Moonlight (Blu-ray)
$22.79
Scanners (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Kingpin (Blu-ray)
$14.39
Tommy Boy (Blu-ray)
$4.88
Minority Report (Blu-ray)
$7.88
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies

Old 11-17-2012, 03:58 PM   #21
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2011
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzScreamindemon View Post
Grrrrr....

made the mistake of getting this rather sad movie (although the 3d isnt too bad)....and my decision was made even worse by the fact that at 23.51mins into the movie it locks my Sony player completely...the only way around it is to power-down the player and restart....if I skip past that point I can watch the movie.......being that I imported from the UK it's just not worth the effort of returning it (too costly) Written off!

Anyone else had any compatibility issues with this title?

Chris
Got the US disc, no problems in the PS3. Sorry to hear it's not working. I would check if there are any online firmware updates for your player.

Strong 3D in this one, 9.99 at Frys.com
Old 03-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #22
Expert Member

Feb 2012
Missouri, USA

I'm working from home today, got my laptop on my lap sitting on my couch - decided to throw on some glasses and pop this on in the background for a re-watch.

Lots of boobs.. lol. And a significant amount of Pabst, didn't notice that the first time around.

The movie obviously is pretty stupid but definitely some good native 3d, if you haven't picked this one up yet you should - for quality sake.
Want to manually convert 2d to 3d yourself and accurately - not with an automated software? Check out my topic and tutorial here.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:00 AM   #23

Mar 2012

[Show spoiler]I saw it on the Google Channel in 2D and after an OK start it went downhill very fast. By the end of the film I actually found the film repugnant and found some of the, supposedly funny, finale gore scenes (e.g. the repetitive shots of the twitching decapitated boy) in very bad taste and even quite sick. How that passes as entertainment is beyond me.

I won't be going anywhere near this movie again 2D or 3D.

Gae
Old 03-06-2013, 11:58 AM   #24
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2011
Worcester, UK

I'm not saying this is a great movie or anything, but seriously what did you expect? I mean honestly? This movie was always going to be crude from offset, gore and nudity, that's the sole reason it exists. Complaining about one or both of those aspects seems nuts, considering what the intentions of the movie are.
Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

3D FAN

Instagram: levcore

Steelbooks Looking to trade (unsealed): Green Lantern HMV Exclusive, Chronicle Play Exclusive, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1, Enders Game HMV Exclusive.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #25

Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by levcore View Post
I'm not saying this is a great movie or anything, but seriously what did you expect? I mean honestly? This movie was always going to be crude from offset, gore and nudity, that's the sole reason it exists. Complaining about one or both of those aspects seems nuts, considering what the intentions of the movie are.
Just because I didn't like this movie doesn't mean that I don't enjoy similar type films. You seem personally offended by my views on the film for some reason.

I guess we all have a limit at where we draw the line with movies like these. For me, this one crossed it and was in poor taste. I do enjoy horror films generally but I'm finding recent films are just getting more and more gory to the point where they aren't scary at all, just repugnant. I guess the modern audiences tastes have changed but for me personally, I just find films with excessive gore uninteresting and I guess I've got a problem with gore when it involves kids. I think dwelling on it is in bad taste. Just my personal opinion which I'm entitled to.

Gae

Last edited by Gae; 03-06-2013 at 11:57 PM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies