Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Hannibal: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$15.00
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$32.99
The Complete Jacques Tati (Blu-ray)
$91.03
Nightbreed (Blu-ray)
$20.95
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$79.99
Kingpin (Blu-ray)
$14.39
Planes: Fire & Rescue (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Welcome to the Space Show (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Scanners (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Congo (Blu-ray)
$8.69
Raw Force (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Dragon Ball Z: Season 8 (Blu-ray)
$32.18
Tommy Boy (Blu-ray)
$4.88
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (Blu-ray)
$19.98
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Wish Lists

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2014, 12:22 AM   #1501
justcallmekey justcallmekey is offline
Junior Member
 
justcallmekey's Avatar
 
Aug 2014
High Point, NC
9
416
Default can't wait

It is a classic. I for one can't wait to see this one in my archives.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:00 PM   #1502
sinders sinders is offline
New Member
 
Dec 2013
Default

Here's hoping if The Abyss ever does get released on blu-ray it will be the special extended
version edition or includes both the theatrical and extended versions on the disc.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 04:23 AM   #1503
TheLivingEnd TheLivingEnd is offline
Active Member
 
TheLivingEnd's Avatar
 
Sep 2012
Southern Earthquakeville, California
174
231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinders View Post
Here's hoping if The Abyss ever does get released on blu-ray it will be the special extended
version edition or includes both the theatrical and extended versions on the disc.
I've a feeling that if it does ever make it it'll just be a port of the special edition dvd version. I doubt we'd get anything new.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 05:54 PM   #1504
sinders sinders is offline
New Member
 
Dec 2013
Default

It wouldn't surprise me if all this wait and it finally gets released, they
release the theatrical version only on blu-ray.

It would be a great let down and disappointment if they do this because
the 171 min special extended version edition is the best and most
preferred version.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 12:18 AM   #1505
ck105 ck105 is offline
Member
 
Jun 2014
Default

So today marks the 30th anniversary of "The Terminator". At least we can enjoy this classic film on Blu-ray if not True Lies and The Abyss.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
corrsfan99 (10-27-2014)
Old 10-27-2014, 02:36 AM   #1506
AmishParadise AmishParadise is offline
Senior Member
 
AmishParadise's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinders View Post
It wouldn't surprise me if all this wait and it finally gets released, they
release the theatrical version only on blu-ray.

It would be a great let down and disappointment if they do this because
the 171 min special extended version edition is the best and most
preferred version.
Says you. I prefer the theatrical version. Would be a let down for me if only the extended version was offered. Offer both or offer the theatrical version only. That would be my vote.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 03:19 AM   #1507
Elandyll Elandyll is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Elandyll's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
AZ
188
1
Default

It just seems to me that Fox is sitting on the Blu Ray of The Abyss until they can tie it with the release of Avatar 2...

If we're lucky it's going to be with the Theatrical, and not all the way down to the video release. Or worse... The box set release of Avatar 1 - 4.

Sigh. I really want to experience The Abyss on Blu...
__________________________________________

Time is the School in Which We Learn
Time is the Fire in Which We Burn

Delmore Schwartz (1913-1966)
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 11:23 AM   #1508
Geoff D Geoff D is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Geoff D's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
Swanage, Engerland
945
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck105 View Post
So today marks the 30th anniversary of "The Terminator". At least we can enjoy this classic film on Blu-ray if not True Lies and The Abyss.
I'd enjoy it more if it didn't have that shitty remixed audio, but I agree with the sentiment. It's crazy how Abyss and True Lies have been neglected on home video in recent years.

As for Abyss, I want both versions please! (Although the remastered theatrical TV showing will do for now.)
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:38 PM   #1509
ck105 ck105 is offline
Member
 
Jun 2014
Default

Hopefully having the question of the Blu-ray release for The Abyss being posed at that Terminator anniversary screening set things in motion for it to finally happen.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Aerodude73 (10-28-2014)
Old 10-28-2014, 12:48 AM   #1510
Klownicle Klownicle is offline
Active Member
 
Klownicle's Avatar
 
Jul 2010
Sunshine State
268
Default

FYI, Deep See Challenge 3D is due for release shortly, reminding everyone it has Abyss 3D footage in it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:23 AM   #1511
Iron Eagle 74 Iron Eagle 74 is offline
Member
 
Iron Eagle 74's Avatar
 
Jun 2010
Clinton, MS
322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elandyll View Post
It just seems to me that Fox is sitting on the Blu Ray of The Abyss until they can tie it with the release of Avatar 2...

If we're lucky it's going to be with the Theatrical, and not all the way down to the video release. Or worse... The box set release of Avatar 1 - 4.

Sigh. I really want to experience The Abyss on Blu...
Avatar 2, which I have no interest in at all, is two years away. I can't wait that long. I'm tired of waiting.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
iank (10-28-2014)
Old 10-28-2014, 03:54 PM   #1512
Geoff D Geoff D is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Geoff D's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
Swanage, Engerland
945
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
FYI, Deep See Challenge 3D is due for release shortly, reminding everyone it has Abyss 3D footage in it.
Really? Woah. That's no guarantee that anything's happening with that movie, they probably just did it for the documentary. But you never know...
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Wish Lists


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:04 AM.