Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Minority Report (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
West Side Story (Blu-ray)
$14.98
Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Attack on Titan Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$24.98
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Seasons 1 - 4 (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Chucky: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.99
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$15.95
The Simpsons: The Seventeenth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.96
Dragon Ball Z: Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$17.99
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.98
The Tim Burton Collection (Blu-ray)
$26.49
Oblivion (Blu-ray)
$9.99
A Certain Scientific Railgun: Complete Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Dragon Ball Z: Season 6 (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Neighbors (Blu-ray)
$16.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 10-14-2014, 04:38 AM   #2901
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by snsguy View Post
Hey gents! Long time no see.....again. So what's new? I don't know if I can read that many weeks back. How's Rebels? Any new statues? That's a loaded question I know.

Edit: Just saw your post about Dad OS. So sorry to hear about that.
Thanks buddy . All the support I'm getting in this thread really helps out a lot .

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
Too funny!

I was wondering when we'd see Vader. Would love to see him and the Inquisitor in action at the same time.
I'm just going to be geeked to see some brand new Vader action thats going to be cannon
Old 10-14-2014, 05:50 AM   #2902
Special Member

Sep 2008
Nashville, TN (In a cave, in a dark, cold, cave)

Quote:
Hey stranger! I take it you're enjoying your HT so much you don't have time to stop by more often? LOL!

Rebels is good! When you watch it, don't go in expecting TCW though. A bunch of my friends went in with that mindset and came away let down. I didn't expect TCW, just more SW goodness, and I got it! If I want TCW, I'll go watch TCW. Rebels is very kiddie, very fun, very enjoyable.

What's new on your end?
Until a few days ago I wasn't able to use it again. but a friend of mine picked the Edge of Tomorrow steelbook up for me and I just got it in the mail. I watched it tonight. I love that movie.

Remember how I got my Hellboy statue said I'd take pics but was too sick? Ya, I know it was forever ago. I didn't start getting better until about 4 days ago. We couldn't figure out why I just kept getting sicker. We decided we were going to get our air ducts cleaned out just to make sure since the previous owners didn't seem like the kind of people to do it. Ya, the air filtration people came and said that when they looked it had never been done before, since the home was built! Not only that but the crawl space air/heating unit when they opened it up there was mold all on the inside!!!!! Some was even growing on the outside of it! The dumb a$%es who were working on the house left the door unlocked and it was all damp down there. It took another week or two for me to start getting better. If I disappear for a week or more it's highly likely I'm down and out again. This month through April are usually my bad times but since it's been so much the last year we're really hoping I get some time off and just feel better. It's the nature of the disease though so we just never know. I'm kicking, well more of wobbling then anything else.

Oh ya, after nearly 3 years of therapy and trial injections on the 20th I'm getting final injection to freeze the nerves in my lower back. It's supposed to relieve a lot of the nerve pain in my lower back. Dude let me tell you, that pain has made me nearly pass out a number of times so I'm looking forward to it. Not so much the 10 shots they have to stick me with.

I wasn't expecting to much out of Rebels so it's not surprising. It's Disney so it's got to be somewhat kid friendly. No shocker there.

How's it going with everyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operation Swordfish View Post
Thanks buddy . All the support I'm getting in this thread really helps out a lot .
Glad to hear it bud! This is truly a great group of guys.
My Home Theater COMPLETED 11/6/13
My Memorabilia UPDATED 4/9/14
TV-Pioneer Kuro 500M Reciever-marantz SR5003 Front-polkaudio Monitor 60's Center-polkaudio CS2 Surrounds-ONKYO SKM-540S Subwoofer-Outlaw LFM-1 Plus BD Player-oppo BDP-83 Gaming-XBOX360 S Conditioner and Protector-APC H15

Last edited by snsguy; 10-14-2014 at 06:25 AM.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:57 PM   #2903
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:

I'm just going to be geeked to see some brand new Vader action thats going to be cannon
I know!

Tried watching Droids in Distress last night, but was in an out dozing off. My little ones last Volleyball game of the season was a couple hours earlier, and we were all exhausted from the game and drive. Still no Inquisitor that I saw.

Quote:
Until a few days ago I wasn't able to use it again. but a friend of mine picked the Edge of Tomorrow steelbook up for me and I just got it in the mail. I watched it tonight. I love that movie.

Remember how I got my Hellboy statue said I'd take pics but was too sick? Ya, I know it was forever ago. I didn't start getting better until about 4 days ago. We couldn't figure out why I just kept getting sicker. We decided we were going to get our air ducts cleaned out just to make sure since the previous owners didn't seem like the kind of people to do it. Ya, the air filtration people came and said that when they looked it had never been done before, since the home was built! Not only that but the crawl space air/heating unit when they opened it up there was mold all on the inside!!!!! Some was even growing on the outside of it! The dumb a$%es who were working on the house left the door unlocked and it was all damp down there. It took another week or two for me to start getting better. If I disappear for a week or more it's highly likely I'm down and out again. This month through April are usually my bad times but since it's been so much the last year we're really hoping I get some time off and just feel better. It's the nature of the disease though so we just never know. I'm kicking, well more of wobbling then anything else.

Oh ya, after nearly 3 years of therapy and trial injections on the 20th I'm getting final injection to freeze the nerves in my lower back. It's supposed to relieve a lot of the nerve pain in my lower back. Dude let me tell you, that pain has made me nearly pass out a number of times so I'm looking forward to it. Not so much the 10 shots they have to stick me with.

I wasn't expecting to much out of Rebels so it's not surprising. It's Disney so it's got to be somewhat kid friendly. No shocker there.

Man, I hope, and pray, you start feeling better. Back issues are no joke! I have two ruptured discs (L4/L5) and herniation from a car accident in 2001. There are days, even now, where it sometimes takes me a good hour just to get out of bed and moving. The pain has dropped me to my knees at times not to mention the depression and hopelessness that comes with it. It's tough man. I sincerely hope those injections work for you.

Edge of Tomorrow was awesome! Really loved the story, action, and mostly the alien design.
STARKILLER--1138's Galaxy Far, Far Away.... *Updated 7/28/14

STARKILLER--1138's Profile @ PSN Profiles

"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep."
Old 10-16-2014, 01:31 AM   #2904
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:

Oh man thats bad news about your air ducts. That poor house of yours has sure had the string of bad luck as of late. Hope that turns around for you ASAP!

Hope you will be okay with all of those shots . That sounds so scary.

Quote:
I know!

Tried watching Droids in Distress last night, but was in an out dozing off. My little ones last Volleyball game of the season was a couple hours earlier, and we were all exhausted from the game and drive. Still no Inquisitor that I saw.

Man, I hope, and pray, you start feeling better. Back issues are no joke! I have two ruptured discs (L4/L5) and herniation from a car accident in 2001. There are days, even now, where it sometimes takes me a good hour just to get out of bed and moving. The pain has dropped me to my knees at times not to mention the depression and hopelessness that comes with it. It's tough man. I sincerely hope those injections work for you.

Edge of Tomorrow was awesome! Really loved the story, action, and mostly the alien design.
That sucks to hear about the pain in your back too Lou. But are you sure some of that pain doesn't have anything to do with your old age there you old man . I kid! I kid!

I really want to see Edge of Tomorrow. I heard its great. I just watched X-Men Days of Future Past and was BLOWN AWAY by it! I think it might be the best X-Men movie of all-time. I highly recommend it.

I'm going to order myself a new DC PF in the next couple of months. I need to get some T&A in my collection of whats been nothing but all dude stuff so far. I'm trying to decide between the Catwoman, green Poison Ivy (she looks super hot), or Batgirl. I know I said I absolutely loved the pics of Batgirl from ComicCon but I'm leading towards Catwoman.
Old 10-17-2014, 02:39 PM   #2905
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
Oh man thats bad news about your air ducts. That poor house of yours has sure had the string of bad luck as of late. Hope that turns around for you ASAP!

That sucks to hear about the pain in your back too Lou. But are you sure some of that pain doesn't have anything to do with your old age there you old man . I kid! I kid!

I really want to see Edge of Tomorrow. I heard its great. I just watched X-Men Days of Future Past and was BLOWN AWAY by it! I think it might be the best X-Men movie of all-time. I highly recommend it.

I'm going to order myself a new DC PF in the next couple of months. I need to get some T&A in my collection of whats been nothing but all dude stuff so far. I'm trying to decide between the Catwoman, green Poison Ivy (she looks super hot), or Batgirl. I know I said I absolutely loved the pics of Batgirl from ComicCon but I'm leading towards Catwoman.
LMAO! Yeah, probably.

Agreed on XMEN DOFP! My youngest and I saw it in the theater. I never thought Seninels scary, but man they are just unstoppable in this movie. Very excited about the next one too!

Tough choice on the DC ladies. Can't go wrong with any of them IMO.

Old 10-18-2014, 08:09 AM   #2906
Special Member

Sep 2008
Nashville, TN (In a cave, in a dark, cold, cave)

I had my response almost all done early Thursday morning, my wife comes in to kiss before she goes to work, I know sappy but there is a point , she had just stuck some kind of spice in her hot cocoa to see if it would help wake her up and of course, it causes a reaction. Only had to get about 10 inches from my face! It was an epi pen moment so I've been out of it since then. Anyone says a kiss can kill knew what they were taking about. I wrote that all just to use that lame line.

Quote:
Thanks dude! Me to. You know exactly what I'm talking about then. It's like a have a knife stuck in your back that's driven into your spine. I've had many moments where I just yelp because I moved slightly wrong or took a step that was just a little off. They don't even know what caused it. There suspecting it's the progression of the Systemic Mastocytosis, I know it's a mouthful, but there not sure. All I know is when I have a reaction I'm in a lot of pain and with the degenerative disc disease adds a ton more. If these injections can help decrease any of that pain maybe I can take a breather. I feel for you man. I hope you got it under control or are doing something to relieve some of that pain.

Thanks for letting me share this with you guys. I know it's not as interesting as collecting and Star Wars. Though I've always wanted to say "Hey do you want to see a magic trick?" then pull out a ketchup bottle, dab my finger on top and let the show begin.

Quote:
Oh ya! The aliens are rad and such a different take on it compared to most concepts of ET's. Did you watch the special features where they show you that they built the beach and sand dunes on a backlot so that all the stunts and explosions could happen as it was being filmed? They also talk about the building of the suits and how they were made for each actor so they could wear them through out. 80 to 120 lbs.! Cruise showed up 2 months early just so he could work with his suit and do the stunts in them. That's why this movie was so realistic. It's one of my all time favorites now. Cruise has been on a role.

Quote:
Thanks bud! It's a lot easier to just have to control what's being brought into the house and not worry about all that crap just being recycled over and over again. We've been breathing all of their crap in that has accumulated over 20 years and then mold on top of it. So ya, it's made a big difference having them cleaned.

Quote:
I grew up around shots with having a father and brother who have diabetes. I saw shots everyday and sometimes helped injecting them. What I didn't like with the two practice tests before this real one was that they didn't tell me that they were sticking me with 10 to 12 at once. I thought it was just one or maybe two. It goes by fairly quick though.

Quote:

Quote:
Awesome movie dude! You gotta make it a priority. Remember how long you waited to see Oblivion then loved it. Don't let it slip you by. I still haven't gotten to X-Men DOFP yet. I just found out a couple of days ago that it's not working on the Oppo 83's because of the stupid encoding they are using. So I'm waiting to see if there is a fix first. I'm excited to see it though.

Quote:
I'd go with the batgirl dude. That's just me though. I think she looks the best and has the most pazazz to offer. Poison Ivy would be my second choice. Neither would fit in my collection so what do I know.

I still have the Hot Toys ASM2 on order and with changing of the suit to fabric and seeing in hand pics, I'm really close to keeping my order. It's the best representation I've seen of Spidey and the articulation is insane! I still have Maleficent, Star Lord and Groot on order. I've been being very selective with 1.6 scale because only certain ones look amazing and not like toys. Now having my Hellboy statue and seeing the quality of it the standards have been raised. I'm still waiting on Sinestro. Hopefully next month.
My Home Theater COMPLETED 11/6/13
My Memorabilia UPDATED 4/9/14
TV-Pioneer Kuro 500M Reciever-marantz SR5003 Front-polkaudio Monitor 60's Center-polkaudio CS2 Surrounds-ONKYO SKM-540S Subwoofer-Outlaw LFM-1 Plus BD Player-oppo BDP-83 Gaming-XBOX360 S Conditioner and Protector-APC H15
Old 10-18-2014, 05:56 PM   #2907
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
LMAO! Yeah, probably.

Agreed on XMEN DOFP! My youngest and I saw it in the theater. I never thought Seninels scary, but man they are just unstoppable in this movie. Very excited about the next one too!

Tough choice on the DC ladies. Can't go wrong with any of them IMO.
I'm so geeked for the next one too. I just know its going to be awesome!

Quote:
I had my response almost all done early Thursday morning, my wife comes in to kiss before she goes to work, I know sappy but there is a point , she had just stuck some kind of spice in her hot cocoa to see if it would help wake her up and of course, it causes a reaction. Only had to get about 10 inches from my face! It was an epi pen moment so I've been out of it since then. Anyone says a kiss can kill knew what they were taking about. I wrote that all just to use that lame line.

Thanks dude! Me to. You know exactly what I'm talking about then. It's like a have a knife stuck in your back that's driven into your spine. I've had many moments where I just yelp because I moved slightly wrong or took a step that was just a little off. They don't even know what caused it. There suspecting it's the progression of the Systemic Mastocytosis, I know it's a mouthful, but there not sure. All I know is when I have a reaction I'm in a lot of pain and with the degenerative disc disease adds a ton more. If these injections can help decrease any of that pain maybe I can take a breather. I feel for you man. I hope you got it under control or are doing something to relieve some of that pain.

Thanks for letting me share this with you guys. I know it's not as interesting as collecting and Star Wars. Though I've always wanted to say "Hey do you want to see a magic trick?" then pull out a ketchup bottle, dab my finger on top and let the show begin.

Thanks bud! It's a lot easier to just have to control what's being brought into the house and not worry about all that crap just being recycled over and over again. We've been breathing all of their crap in that has accumulated over 20 years and then mold on top of it. So ya, it's made a big difference having them cleaned.

I grew up around shots with having a father and brother who have diabetes. I saw shots everyday and sometimes helped injecting them. What I didn't like with the two practice tests before this real one was that they didn't tell me that they were sticking me with 10 to 12 at once. I thought it was just one or maybe two. It goes by fairly quick though.

Awesome movie dude! You gotta make it a priority. Remember how long you waited to see Oblivion then loved it. Don't let it slip you by. I still haven't gotten to X-Men DOFP yet. I just found out a couple of days ago that it's not working on the Oppo 83's because of the stupid encoding they are using. So I'm waiting to see if there is a fix first. I'm excited to see it though.

I'd go with the batgirl dude. That's just me though. I think she looks the best and has the most pazazz to offer. Poison Ivy would be my second choice. Neither would fit in my collection so what do I know.

I still have the Hot Toys ASM2 on order and with changing of the suit to fabric and seeing in hand pics, I'm really close to keeping my order. It's the best representation I've seen of Spidey and the articulation is insane! I still have Maleficent, Star Lord and Groot on order. I've been being very selective with 1.6 scale because only certain ones look amazing and not like toys. Now having my Hellboy statue and seeing the quality of it the standards have been raised. I'm still waiting on Sinestro. Hopefully next month.
Holy crap, I'm glad your wife didn't kill you with that kiss attempt.

Feel free to unload on anything thats going on in your life whenever you want. Statues and collectibles are cool and all, but nothing is more important than your health, or a family member's health.

I hope having that mold removed will help with some of your issues over time. If not, I hope it at least helps you guys breathe better.

I was planning on asking for the Edge of Tomorrow 3d Blu for Christmas. I gotta save myself some stuff to ask for on my list. I've read that the DOFP blu-ray has been giving a lot people issues on a range of different players. I hope they get a fix out for it soon.

I'm still really torn on the three DC PFs. I love all three of them so much.

I hope you get your Sinestro soon. They have delayed that thing way too many times. The ASM2 HT looks really cool from the pics I've seen, I don't think you'll be disappointed one bit.
Old Yesterday, 02:24 AM   #2908
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:

Oh ya! The aliens are rad and such a different take on it compared to most concepts of ET's. Did you watch the special features where they show you that they built the beach and sand dunes on a backlot so that all the stunts and explosions could happen as it was being filmed? They also talk about the building of the suits and how they were made for each actor so they could wear them through out. 80 to 120 lbs.! Cruise showed up 2 months early just so he could work with his suit and do the stunts in them. That's why this movie was so realistic. It's one of my all time favorites now. Cruise has been on a role.

Good God man! Thankfully she didn't get closer. Glad you are feeling better. Yeah, the back issue set in shortly after the accident, IIRC. It seems like so long ago it is hard to remember everything. Funny you say it is like having a knife shoved in your spine because when I describe it to my wife during one of my episodes, I tell her it is like someone shoving a flat head screw driver in there and working it around. I know exactly what you mean dude! I don't have many episodes anymore, but when I do it can be from anything like stepping out of the car, putting on socks or shoes, turning to grab something on the counter. Funny because I can go to the gym and deadlift 400-500lbs and not have a problem, but something simple can knock me out for a few days to sometimes a month. Have to give alot of credit to getting to the gym. Even when I have an episode, I make it a point to med up and get my ass there or keep moving in some way. Even if it is just walking around.

Haven't seem the special features for Edge of Tomorrow yet. I typically don't watch those so my view of the movie doesn't change. Hell, I don't even watch the SW ones usually, LOL!

Quote:
I'm still really torn on the three DC PFs. I love all three of them so much.
Curious, why no WW?

Old Yesterday, 05:54 AM   #2909
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
Curious, why no WW?
Believe it or not, even though I think the PF does look phenomenal, I've just never been that big into WW. My comic fanboyism is weird I guess. My absolute favorite characters from DC are all in the Batverse. Superman would be my second favorite big name DC hero I guess, but I've never really been that big into WW, Green Lantern, Flash or any other DC character really all that much. I actually like a lot more characters from Marvel than DC, but I like Batman more than the rest of DC and all of Marvel combined. If that makes any sense lol.

Then there is Star Wars which I like as much as Batman stuff of course.
Old Yesterday, 12:23 PM   #2910
Blu-ray Prince

May 2010
Columbia, MD

Quote:
Believe it or not, even though I think the PF does look phenomenal, I've just never been that big into WW. My comic fanboyism is weird I guess. My absolute favorite characters from DC are all in the Batverse. Superman would be my second favorite big name DC hero I guess, but I've never really been that big into WW, Green Lantern, Flash or any other DC character really all that much. I actually like a lot more characters from Marvel than DC, but I like Batman more than the rest of DC and all of Marvel combined. If that makes any sense lol.

I can relate to this, when I was collecting comics all those many years ago, DC was, by far, the lowest on my list. I was, and still remain, a Marvel guy first. I guess it was around the mid 80's where I started getting into DC, and several years later when the Death of Superman hit(oh I made a small mint on that Black-bagged issue ), I was really hooked, as DC did a brilliant job crossing the "Death Story" over the entire DC universe. Although to this day, I've got to admit, I'm still not that into the whole Green Lantern character/story. Don't hate it, just not high on my "to do" list.
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM   #2911
Expert Member

Nov 2009
Montana

Quote:

That's pretty much the norm. Everyone is obsessed with Batman which is why he is probably my least favorite character in the DC universe. I get annoyed by how much they focus on Batman and neglect the rest of the DC characters.

I'm surprised everyone in here who are big Star Wars fans don't like Green Lantern more. Geoff Johns run on GL is some of the best stuff I've ever read and it's an epic space opera.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Movie Props, Replicas, Figures and Memorabilia