Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Life (Blu-ray)
$9.99
4 hrs ago
Saving Private Ryan 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.96

X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$4.99

King of Hearts (Blu-ray)
$16.56
4 hrs ago
Grease 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

The Equalizer 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.08
4 hrs ago
Independence Day: Resurgence (Blu-ray)
$4.99

The Big Country (Blu-ray)
$19.98

The Grand Budapest Hotel (Blu-ray)
$4.99

The Martian Chronicles (Blu-ray)
$25.66

Gun Crazy (Blu-ray)
$17.97

The Hunt (Blu-ray)
$9.99
22 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Comics

Old 12-28-2013, 06:19 AM   #81

Oct 2007
Miami, Florida

I'm enjoying UNITY. Just wish it wasn't CALLED "UNITY" though since that always makes me think of the old Valiant Universe and the missing Gold Key characters. Is anyone reading Quantum and Woody? I never read the original book so I have nothing to compare it to, but I'm digging it so far.
Old 03-14-2015, 04:59 PM   #82

Dec 2010
Ceres, California

With all the Valiant News with DMG out this week, the Valiant Cinematic Universe getting started on both Screen and TV

Great time to be a Valiant Comics fan.

-Brian
LG BH200 SuperBlu
X-Box One S Slim
Old 12-24-2016, 08:26 PM   #83

Aug 2012
NJ

Bringing this thread back from the dead...

I'm a little sad that Rai just ended with the 4001 crossover. The storyline was good, no doubt, but each time I collect a Valiant title, it ends up going away.

lol I loved the Shadowman series; gone. Doctor Mirage is a series of mini-series and now Rai ended.

Just checked out Harbinger Renegade #1 simply on the strength of knowing artist Darick Robertson and it was good, but I don't know if I'm getting more.

What else...? Savage sold out before I could even get one, so that one is a little hot. Funny that they created a character who fills in the spot that the formerly licensed Turok once had at the company. Will they create their own version of Magus?
Old 12-25-2016, 03:25 AM   #84
Blu-ray Prince

Oct 2007
Metropolis

I just picked up the deluxe Harbinger Volume 1.
Action Comics #1000 is out now at your local comic book stores
Old 02-02-2017, 03:09 PM   #85

Aug 2012
NJ

...still chugging along with picking up the first Valiant's comics to either complete collections or just stockpile 1st/early appearances...

I need just Rai #2 and I'll have the original Valiant Rai run from 0-mid-way thru the Future Force issues.

Grabbed Harbinger 2, 3 & 4 - all with their coupons in an auction recently for under $25. They're not in mint condition, but certainly in nice enough shape for me. lol Getting that #1 cheap still isn't gonna be easy.

Nabbed a Solar #3 recently and that was around $15 or so, which was a great price because the book is gorgeous!

Anyone still hunting the old Valiants? So funny. I remember when they were coming out and Wizard mag had lots of'em in their monthly "top 10" lists for how HOT they were and how pricey they were. While they're not that expensive now, it isn't like they dropped to $5 either. I think these are great speculative grabs if any of their movies luck out and become successful, given the overall low print runs of the early stuff.
Old 02-22-2017, 10:50 PM   #86
Special Member

Aug 2011
Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D. Lombardi View Post
Nabbed a Solar #3 recently and that was around $15 or so, which was a great price because the book is gorgeous!
You're welcome.
BlufansVIP

RIP Moviestop thanks for 5+ years of great deals and trades! Best of luck to those who worked there!
Thanks given by:
J.D. Lombardi (02-25-2017)
Old 03-08-2017, 04:00 AM   #87

Dec 2010
Ceres, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D. Lombardi View Post
...still chugging along with picking up the first Valiant's comics to either complete collections or just stockpile 1st/early appearances...

I need just Rai #2 and I'll have the original Valiant Rai run from 0-mid-way thru the Future Force issues.

Grabbed Harbinger 2, 3 & 4 - all with their coupons in an auction recently for under $25. They're not in mint condition, but certainly in nice enough shape for me. lol Getting that #1 cheap still isn't gonna be easy.

Anyone still hunting the old Valiants? So funny. I remember when they were coming out and Wizard mag had lots of'em in their monthly "top 10" lists for how HOT they were and how pricey they were. While they're not that expensive now, it isn't like they dropped to $5 either. I think these are great speculative grabs if any of their movies luck out and become successful, given the overall low print runs of the early stuff.

I buy Solar #3 every time I find one in that price range..

-Brian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg InstagramCapture_8a37807d-4647-47a2-b3c3-303e2027b753.jpg (80.5 KB, 16 views)
LG BH200 SuperBlu
X-Box One S Slim
Old 03-20-2017, 12:47 AM   #88

Feb 2017
planet nebula ky

don't really know anything about them. I just know what bloodshot looks like and eternal warrior and ninjax. don't read it. I do have the 1st app of ninjax in costume and maybe the cameo as well not sure about that one though. haven't looked in my key issues box in awhile
Old 03-24-2017, 11:48 PM   #89

Aug 2012
NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsip View Post

I buy Solar #3 every time I find one in that price range..

-Brian
lol Cornering the market? You're hoping for positive film buzz, eh? I can dig it.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Comics