Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Big O: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$45.99
Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$37.39
La La Land 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Sicario 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Silence (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Manchester by the Sea (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Planet Earth II 4K (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Assassin's Creed 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Logan (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Lucy 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Founder (Blu-ray)
$22.99
A Dog's Purpose (Blu-ray)
$19.96
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 12-07-2014, 03:11 AM   #701
Banned

Jan 2011
Angel Grove, NY

This is the one you'll want.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Te...Blu-ray/61372/

I wouldn't trust the MGM 90th Cover though.

Last edited by Gold Ranger; 12-07-2014 at 05:27 AM.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:25 AM   #702
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2012
Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaineKinetic View Post
This is the you'll want.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Te...Blu-ray/61372/

I wouldn't trust the MGM 90th Cover though.
This is the one you'll want. Tough night, eh, sparky? Party hearty? Too much Christmas cheer?
You can only have too much ammo if you're on fire or swimming.

Digital Copies Available. PM Me For A List.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:27 AM   #703
Banned

Jan 2011
Angel Grove, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Memphis View Post
This is the one you'll want. Tough night, eh, sparky? Party hearty? Too much Christmas cheer?
Don't know what you're talking about....
Old 12-07-2014, 05:51 AM   #704
Banned

Jan 2011
Angel Grove, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Memphis View Post
Nope, just my meds.
Old 07-07-2015, 01:35 AM   #705

Sep 2014

Hey what are the odds of a new box set coming out that includes Genesys?
Old 07-07-2015, 01:46 AM   #706
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2015
Tornado Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJ1991 View Post
Hey what are the odds of a new box set coming out that includes Genesys?
I'd usually say pretty good, since a new movie in a series is almost always an excuse to put out a new box set, but I'm amazed this one came out at all considering all the rights issues involved.
Old 07-09-2015, 08:18 AM   #707
Expert Member

Jul 2012
West Columbia, SC

I probably won't buy a new box set, just the standalone blu-ray/DVD set for Genisys... whenever that comes out, Genisys isn't doing too hot in theaters, but I loved the movie myself.
Star Trek, Terminator, Alien(s), Science, Nerd, Geek. My YouTube Channel
"Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!" - Pinhead, Hellraiser: Hell Seeker
"Old, not obsolete." - Guardian, Terminator Genisys
Old 07-09-2015, 10:29 AM   #708

Mar 2011
Chatsworth, CA

I just opened mine, I got it at fry's for $10 about a year ago, I only bought it because I thought the packaging was cool, already had the single releases. I thought it was the recent release, where the disc art matched, but T3 has the silver WB individual release art, doesn't match the others.

(I know the first three are inferior releases now, that is why the art was important, & why it is disappointing..)
Old 07-09-2015, 11:40 AM   #709
Blu-ray Guru

Dec 2008
Lisbon, Portugal

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasslein View Post
I just opened mine, I got it at fry's for $10 about a year ago, I only bought it because I thought the packaging was cool, already had the single releases. I thought it was the recent release, where the disc art matched, but T3 has the silver WB individual release art, doesn't match the others.

(I know the first three are inferior releases now, that is why the art was important, & why it is disappointing..)
Ah.. the old silver disc issue. I purchased 3 sets + a replacement set and all 4 arrived with the silver disc instead of a matching label. They must be rare.
Old 07-09-2015, 11:54 AM   #710
Blu-ray Archduke

Feb 2009
Swanage, Engerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyDragon View Post
I'd usually say pretty good, since a new movie in a series is almost always an excuse to put out a new box set, but I'm amazed this one came out at all considering all the rights issues involved.
I should think that Warners/Sony were quite happy to have T3 and Salvation packaged in with T1 and T2.

Flippant remark aside you're right, it's got movies from three different companies (which vary by territory) in it, and you'd have to add a fourth with Paramount who produced Genisys. I don't doubt we'll see a 5 movie Terminator box set though.
Old 07-09-2015, 05:47 PM   #711

Mar 2011
Chatsworth, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eny- View Post
Ah.. the old silver disc issue. I purchased 3 sets + a replacement set and all 4 arrived with the silver disc instead of a matching label. They must be rare.
Wow, I thought all the new were fixed... Didn't know the silver was more common... Don't know if I'll attempt an exchange now... Thanks...
Old 08-18-2016, 03:29 AM   #712
Expert Member

Apr 2016

I'd like to get just the first two films on Blu-ray. Can someone give some links for the highest quality versions in terms of video and audio quality? Thanks!
Old 08-18-2016, 03:36 AM   #713
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2008
AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyh64 View Post
I'd like to get just the first two films on Blu-ray. Can someone give some links for the highest quality versions in terms of video and audio quality? Thanks!
Just go with the most recent release of both films.

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Old 01-18-2017, 05:44 PM   #714

Oct 2010
attleboro, ma

so currently there are currently 3 versions of the Anthology set.

other than some have all black discs & some have a T3 silver disc (which someone earlier said was the better euro version), they are the same sets, correct?

none of these sets have the remastered T1.
Old 01-18-2017, 05:47 PM   #715
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2014

I'm sure this has probably been mentioned on this thread already so sorry in advanced if I'm repeating anything but I heard that there is going to be a new 4K remaster for T2 this year. Just wondering if anyone knows how solid this news is because I've been wanting to pick up the latest edition of T2 that is currently out due to hearing about the even better quality than the great Skynet edition.
Old 01-18-2017, 08:45 PM   #716

Jul 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveMovieBuff View Post
I'm sure this has probably been mentioned on this thread already so sorry in advanced if I'm repeating anything but I heard that there is going to be a new 4K remaster for T2 this year. Just wondering if anyone knows how solid this news is because I've been wanting to pick up the latest edition of T2 that is currently out due to hearing about the even better quality than the great Skynet edition.
For as long as you are alive and for every little molecular level change in the existing print, there will be a release of this title. So fret not, eat your super foods to stay healthy and live long, so that you catch every other year's re-release of this title.
Old 01-18-2017, 08:47 PM   #717
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by laidbacklarkin View Post
For as long as you are alive and for every little molecular level change in the existing print, there will be a release of this title. So fret not, eat your super foods to stay healthy and live long, so that you catch every other year's re-release of this title.
Haha! Yeah I guess that was a pretty stupid question.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:45 PM   #718
Blu-ray Prince

Jan 2014
Philadelphia, PA

Quote:
The newest release is the Skynet edition master but without the DNR. I vaguely recall you hating grain before, so I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

The movie was recently remastered and 3D converted, I think that is 100% confirmed and it even got a poster. One assumes that like Titanic we will get the remaster on 2D and 3D blu-ray sometime this year after the limited theatrical engagement, but I guess it's not 100% confirmed yet. Same for The Abyss.

True Lies is still unmentioned.
Thanks given by:
MassiveMovieBuff (01-18-2017)
Old 01-18-2017, 09:57 PM   #719
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by StingingVelvet View Post
The newest release is the Skynet edition master but without the DNR. I vaguely recall you hating grain before, so I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

The movie was recently remastered and 3D converted, I think that is 100% confirmed and it even got a poster. One assumes that like Titanic we will get the remaster on 2D and 3D blu-ray sometime this year after the limited theatrical engagement, but I guess it's not 100% confirmed yet. Same for The Abyss.

True Lies is still unmentioned.
Cool thanks for the heads up! BTW I love filmic grain and absolutely despise DNR. If there is a better edition coming out though I'm going to hold off on buying that other edition and just stick with the Skynet edition for now.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:59 PM   #720
Blu-ray Prince

Jan 2014
Philadelphia, PA

Quote:
Cool thanks for the heads up! BTW I love filmic grain and absolutely despise DNR.
Word. I think the other guy has a similar avatar.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America