Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, Cheap Blu-ray Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Miami Vice: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.96
Knight Rider: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99
The Marx Brothers Silver Screen Collection (Blu-ray)
$43.27
The Walking Dead: The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Captain America: Civil War 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Pete's Dragon (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Waxwork / Waxwork II: Lost in Time (Blu-ray)
$27.99
The Flash: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$37.99
Suicide Squad 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.95
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Legend of Tarzan 3D (Blu-ray)
$31.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 07-23-2016, 09:57 PM   #18341
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2012
Los Angeles, CA

Guys, so question.

I'm trying to create a new account (haven't had one in like 4 years) but overtime I go to the website it leads me to a login screen. I then click the "join now and start saving" but it redirects to the login screen. Is something wrong with the website or is this an issue on my end? I've cleared my cookies and all but nothing.
Old 07-23-2016, 10:34 PM   #18342

Mar 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cahleb View Post
Guys, so question.

I'm trying to create a new account (haven't had one in like 4 years) but overtime I go to the website it leads me to a login screen. I then click the "join now and start saving" but it redirects to the login screen. Is something wrong with the website or is this an issue on my end? I've cleared my cookies and all but nothing.
Did you try the link on the first page of this thread?
Old 07-23-2016, 10:56 PM   #18343
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010

Quote:
Guys, so question.

Sounds like you browser is doing some sort of looping.

You can go straight the promo screen here

https://disneymovieclub.go.com/webap...tionSplashView
Old 07-24-2016, 01:23 AM   #18344
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2012
Los Angeles, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
Sounds like you browser is doing some sort of looping.

You can go straight the promo screen here

https://disneymovieclub.go.com/webap...tionSplashView
Yeah, tried that and it leads me back to the member sign in. Ugh.
Old 07-24-2016, 01:35 AM   #18345
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010

Quote:
I'd try a couple different browser or Chrome incognito maybe. I'm assuming this isn't on a mobile device which always
works differently
Old 07-24-2016, 01:43 AM   #18346

Aug 2012

I had it do that to me a while back. Used a different browser and it worked fine.
Old 07-24-2016, 01:44 AM   #18347
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2007

Quote:
Have you tried clicking on the "Not a Club Member? Join Now & Start Saving!" button above the member login screen?

https://disneymovieclub.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DMCJoinLinkCmd?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&sourceName=&header Text=Bestsellers
Old 07-27-2016, 09:45 PM   #18348

Mar 2013
Louisville, KY

I noticed on the sight that they have Alice Through the Looking Glass priced at $24.95 for preorder instead of $29.95, would this still count as part of my commitment if I order it at this price?
Old 07-27-2016, 09:54 PM   #18349
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010

Product Detail
Coming Soon!
Includes a Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital HD of the movie.
Temporary price reduction. Can count as 1 regular priced title, and 1 unit toward purchase commitment. Not eligible for discounts.

Get a Free Lithograph. Add at checkout.
Thanks given by:
outcastjon (07-27-2016), Read the FAQ (07-27-2016)
Old 07-28-2016, 01:23 AM   #18350
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2014
tennessee

guys since i already owned the cartoon version and i have said no to feature title

should i just go on ahead and pre order the movie junglebook bluray paying 33.90 next month making it my 2nd commiment or should i dismissed it and get it when movie comes out on 30th at a retail store like walmart i'm sure it will be cheaper then 33 dollars btw

i'm not sure what to do
Old 07-28-2016, 01:36 AM   #18351
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010

Of course it will cheaper than the commitment price, but then any other item you're likely to get is going to be expensive as a commitment. That's not a good way to think about your Commitment since those are no more $33 ea than your first 5 itmes were $0.20 ea. Those first 5 items were $9-10 ea just like your commitment will be once you complete your cycle -- you just got an up to 24 month $50-65 loan that will be paid in installments when you buy your commitments

OTOH, since this is 29.95+ shipping it's not a good very good commitment price either.
You're probably better off buying a 24.95 preorder now with shipping if you are in a hurry to clear your account, or better waiting for some 24.95+ FS preorder which at some point you'd expect.

Even better once Jungle Book is eligible for the discount if there is a 24.95 preorder which would give FS and a 40% discount. Getting it for $17 would likely be better than your B&M price anyway. The problem is guessing when all these pieces will happen simultaneously
Old 07-28-2016, 01:50 AM   #18352
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2014
tennessee

yeah i mean if i never bought jungle book cartoon when came out i would done double feature title but since i already got cartoon i had to skip the feature title

i assumed next feature title is beauty and the beast?<-already got old bluray like i said i only have 1 commiment and still need to do 2 more before i close account out i can wait it out and see what happen next month and go ahead buy jungle book bluray at retail store on 30th or go ahead pre order but 32.90 bucks which is a kindof high ya know i wished dmc didn't do the double feature title on jungle book cartoon and movie only do the movie meh
Old 07-28-2016, 04:35 PM   #18353
Power Member

Mar 2010
McKinney, TX

Hello all- as one of the original contributors to this 18000+ post thread- I have a question that Im sure has been answered 57 times. But alas, here goes

If I sign up- can I get the previously released DMC exclusives such as:
Alice in Wonderland, Dumbo, Mulan, Pocahontas and Return of Jafar/Aladdin and the King of Thieves?
Looking for iTunes codes:
-Billy Elliot / Brooklyn / Dazed and Confused / The D Train / Eddie the Eagle / Eye in the Sky / Far From Madding Crowd / The Finest Hours / Hail, Caesar! / How the Grinch Stole Christmas / Joy / Kung Fu Panda / The Last Witch Hunter / Me Earl and the Dying Girl / Mistress America / Mr. Right / Night At The Museum (Original) / Race / Sicario / Trash / Triple 9 / Trumbo / Victor Frankenstein / Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Old 07-28-2016, 04:43 PM   #18354
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andysol View Post
Hello all- as one of the original contributors to this 18000+ post thread- I have a question that Im sure has been answered 57 times. But alas, here goes

Alice in Wonderland, Dumbo, Mulan, Pocahontas and Return of Jafar/Aladdin and the King of Thieves?
Last one is on the website so 100%.

The other 4 aren't elgible through the website, but a couple folks now have reported that got them by phone signup though that always is some YMMV. SInce they aren't eligible online we still cant post the catalog numbers though.
Old 07-28-2016, 04:46 PM   #18355

Jun 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andysol View Post

Yes you can. But Jafar/Thieves is the only enrollment eligible.
Old 07-28-2016, 11:49 PM   #18356
Special Member

Feb 2012
Freehold, NJ

Just enrolled for the 4th time. I'll soon be receiving:

1) The Good Dinosaur
2) Return of Jafar / Aladdin & the King of Thieves
3) Ant-Man
4) Muppet Christmas Carol
5) Treasure Island
6) Davy Crockett: King of the Wild Frontier / Davy Crockett & the River Pirates
7) Old Yeller

I wish The Force Awakens was an enrollment title, but oh well. This promo is definitely the greatest deal around.
The Official Disney Animation Thread
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=195921
Old 07-29-2016, 02:46 AM   #18357

Jun 2016
Default Is the Vault closing?

Along with 101 Dalmations, Cinderella, Jungle Book, Little Mermaid, And Snow White may be headed to the vault. When viewed in the movie club, the titles show "Limited!" This appears on the item's page near the "Best Seller! title. This also appears on their respective sequels.
I'm grabbing them up just in case!!
Thanks given by:
gabby98 (07-29-2016)
Old 07-29-2016, 02:02 PM   #18358
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntersullivan20 View Post
Along with 101 Dalmations, Cinderella, Jungle Book, Little Mermaid, And Snow White may be headed to the vault. When viewed in the movie club, the titles show "Limited!" This appears on the item's page near the "Best Seller! title. This also appears on their respective sequels.
I'm grabbing them up just in case!!
Is Jungle Book 2016 included in "going back into the vault" soon? I've held off because I want the 3D version which is in the UK, but I would like to wait for one of the $15 deals which has happened on every other 3D BD Disney doesn't release in the US.

My question (for anyone who knows) is this: if Disney pulls Jungle Book 2016 2D in the US back into the vault, will they also pull the 3D version in the UK or can I count on that one being around at least a year or two so I can wait for a better price from Amazon or Zavvi in the UK?
Old 07-29-2016, 02:15 PM   #18359
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2012
Los Angeles, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joxx View Post
Is Jungle Book 2016 included in "going back into the vault" soon? I've held off because I want the 3D version which is in the UK, but I would like to wait for one of the $15 deals which has happened on every other 3D BD Disney doesn't release in the US.

My question (for anyone who knows) is this: if Disney pulls Jungle Book 2016 2D in the US back into the vault, will they also pull the 3D version in the UK or can I count on that one being around at least a year or two so I can wait for a better price from Amazon or Zavvi in the UK?
Why would The Jungle Book 2016 be going into the vault?

1) It's not even out yet.
2) There's no way this title would ever go into the vault.

The other poster was talking about the original, animated Jungle Book.
Old 07-29-2016, 02:17 PM   #18360
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2012
Los Angeles, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
I'd try a couple different browser or Chrome incognito maybe. I'm assuming this isn't on a mobile device which always
works differently
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I had it do that to me a while back. Used a different browser and it worked fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdodolak View Post
Have you tried clicking on the "Not a Club Member? Join Now & Start Saving!" button above the member login screen?

https://disneymovieclub.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DMCJoinLinkCmd?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&sourceName=&header Text=Bestsellers
None of that worked. But I tried with Safari's "private window" option and it went right through. I don't know why it won't let me sign up from the normal page. I didn't try other browsers as I only have Safari on my computer.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Tags
disney movie club, dmc exclusive