Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Hannibal: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$15.00
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$32.99
Nightbreed (Blu-ray)
$20.95
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$79.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Planes: Fire & Rescue (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Kingpin (Blu-ray)
$14.39
Welcome to the Space Show (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Scanners (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Tommy Boy (Blu-ray)
$4.88
Congo (Blu-ray)
$8.69
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (Blu-ray)
$19.98
The Girl Hunters (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Magic in the Moonlight (Blu-ray)
$22.79
Gravity 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM   #2941
Expert Member

Nov 2009
Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operation Swordfish View Post
Yup, I'm Josh .

I don't have the Legendary Maul but I would really like it. I just can't justify the price on that thing though.
Aw, okay. I'm Adam.

I've noticed Maul is $200 off plus double reward points right now. Still a steep price, too bad it didn't get a 30% off coupon like some stuff has this week. I think the only legendary scale figures I'd even think about would be Superman or Green Lantern...and even then I don't know what I'd do with them.
Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM   #2942
Expert Member

Nov 2009
Montana

Quote:
Edit: I also got my personalized Ray Park auto in the other day from Official Pix:

[Show spoiler]
That's badass
Thanks given by:
Old Today, 12:03 AM   #2943
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by terp_fan99 View Post
Aw, okay. I'm Adam.

I've noticed Maul is $200 off plus double reward points right now. Still a steep price, too bad it didn't get a 30% off coupon like some stuff has this week. I think the only legendary scale figures I'd even think about would be Superman or Green Lantern...and even then I don't know what I'd do with them.
I saw that sale and I want to jump on it but I just don't have the funds. And even if they add the 30% off during spooktacular (I don't think they will discount it that much) I still would be able to come up with that kind of cash that quickly as I definitely wasn't planning on spending that kind of money anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terp_fan99 View Post
That's badass
Thanks man!
Old Today, 03:09 AM   #2944
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did the PT hater go crying to the police? He couldn't take his whooping like a man LOL.

Those Imperial stickers sound awesome! If they fit I'd definitely keep 'em on there.

I go in and out of gaming moods too. Sometimes I don't even turn my systems on for weeks.

LOL

Yup, I'm Josh .

I don't have the Legendary Maul but I would really like it. I just can't justify the price on that thing though.

Holy Shitballs that is freaking awesome! I don't think I'm going to have the room for it though . If I get rid of the rest of my SW posters I could probably fit it. Might think about doing some rearranging and see if I could put it somewhere else.

Edit: I also got my personalized Ray Park auto in the other day from Official Pix:

LMAO! Told you! I've had her on the list since about '90. Her husband is on my wifes five list too.

Yeah, he called the cops when he came to. Obvious he wasn't used to anyone standing up to him (he's about 6'2" 245 - 260lbs maybe) and uses his size to intimidate people.

Thought you'd like it! They've added some nice stuff on their site!

Congrats on getting your RP auto in! Nice frame too! I hope to meet him in person one day.
STARKILLER--1138's Galaxy Far, Far Away.... *Updated 7/28/14

STARKILLER--1138's Profile @ PSN Profiles

"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep."
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Movie Props, Replicas, Figures and Memorabilia