Best DigiBook Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Tree of Life (Blu-ray)
$32.59

Back to the Future: 30th Anniversary Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Bram Stoker's Dracula (Blu-ray)
$10.49

The Walking Dead: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$60.27

Torchwood: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$11.95

The Office: Season Six (Blu-ray)
$8.03

Torchwood: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$18.99
7 hrs ago
House M.D.: Season Seven (Blu-ray)
$9.03

Boardwalk Empire: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$9.95

Paul McCartney: Live Kisses (Blu-ray)
$9.90

Grease (Blu-ray)
$12.00

The Man Who Fell to Earth (Blu-ray)
$15.89

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > DigiBooks, DigiPacks and Neo Cases

Old 03-09-2018, 11:45 PM   #201
Expert Member

Apr 2016

For anyone who hasn't been able to get it, it's still available on target's website.
Old 03-10-2018, 01:37 AM   #202
Expert Member

Aug 2011
Maryland
Send a message via AIM to TheBlayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by erixon20 View Post
Finally received my BR-got Target to refund my full purchase for the BR after they screwed up on me getting it the day of release date! WOOHOO!
Elaborate please?
TheBlayman
Sony 60gb PS3 (upgraded to 1TB) & Sony 1TB PS4
Sony 75" 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart LED TV (XBR75X910C)
Sony 3D Blu-ray (BDP-S790)
Sony 7.2 3D A/V Receiver (STR-DN1030)
Sony ES 9.2ch 4K A/V Receiver with Automation (STR-DA5800ES)
Nintendo Wii U Deluxe (3TB ext. HD) and Nintendo Switch
Old 03-10-2018, 03:34 AM   #203
Blu-ray Champion

Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!

Quote:
What -you got a 10.00 GC--LOL-no I didn't. I was fine with what I got.
Well I was on chat today with them and I mentioned how this order, placed on 2/24/18 and another order have been trouble. The first order, placed on the 24th is actually for a member here in the UK. I've gotten five emails regarding a delay and I have no idea if the item is ever going to show up. So yeah, they ended up refunding me for the Thor digi and sending me a $10 gift card as well. The only thing, because the return has been processed, I can no longer track the package. When I click on track order, it gives the details of the return. I never saved the UPS or USPS tracking numbers unfortunately. I'm not sure if you have received yours yet. If not, good luck to both of us!
Robert the Bruce: Lands, titles, men, power…nothing.
Robert’s father: Nothing?
Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace. He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it’s tearing me apart.
Old 03-10-2018, 03:44 AM   #204
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2012
Elmhurst, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by civiclx View Post
Well I was on chat today with them and I mentioned how this order, placed on 2/24/18 and another order have been trouble. The first order, placed on the 24th is actually for a member here in the UK. I've gotten five emails regarding a delay and I have no idea if the item is ever going to show up. So yeah, they ended up refunding me for the Thor digi and sending me a $10 gift card as well. The only thing, because the return has been processed, I can no longer track the package. When I click on track order, it gives the details of the return. I never saved the UPS or USPS tracking numbers unfortunately. I'm not sure if you have received yours yet. If not, good luck to both of us!
The same thing happened to me-the tracking link was;t working. I just went to the USPS site and entered the tracking number. I got it today. Do you still have the original email saying it was sent out-it should be on it.
Old 03-10-2018, 03:46 AM   #205
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2012
Elmhurst, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlayman View Post
Elaborate please?

When they shipped out the item there was a delay in it. I chatted with them yesterday about it and said that they would refund my price and to keep the item when it showed up-which it did today-3 days after the original release date.
Old 03-10-2018, 03:49 AM   #206
Blu-ray Champion

Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!

Quote:
The same thing happened to me-the tracking link was;t working. I just went to the USPS site and entered the tracking number. I got it today. Do you still have the original email saying it was sent out-it should be on it.
Yes, I found the tracking number and it looks like I should be getting it tomorrow.
And to clarify, the first order (the one I keep having to approve new delivery dates for) was placed on 2/13/18. It's estimated to get here by the 19th so I'm estimating I'll be getting another email to approve another new delivery date in a couple days lol
Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace. He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it’s tearing me apart.
Old 03-11-2018, 04:45 AM   #207

Feb 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbymonkeys View Post
What a cheap product. Some of the art was nice but this is such junk. My book WONT EVEN FIT IN THE CASE. It was shrinkwrapped sticking out which I couldnt see under the jcard. Now I have it sticking out about a quarter inch. Won't go in it's slot.

The book is wonderful but the rest of this is horrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj101097 View Post
very poor design...the booklet once taken out is a ***** to get back in. got it back in part ways then got stuck...was starting to tear. put mine in a clear plastic case with the booklet loose. Gonna have to check the Coco edition for this same problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InuYashaCrusade View Post
Yeah I had the same problem with my booklet. The cardboard that is glued to the packaging already had signs of tearing/pulling off before I even stuck it back in. Took me a minute to find the best way to slide it back in without damaging it even more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman3 View Post
Looks like I may not have had all the luck.

While some of your had issues with the booklet fitting into its sleeve, I happened to have an issue with the book. While flipping through, I noticed that there is a tear on the page featuring Surtur. Oh well.
I had a b*tch of a time getting the booklet out. Very gently did it.

The reason for the effort was that the bottom had gotten smushed into the slot. Bends on the bottom of several pages, a very bad tear on a double page photo. Now I can't even get the booklet back in (without probably worsening the tear) so it sticks out a quarter of an inch.

I'm debating on whether I should exchange this (if I still can) and if the new copy won't have this problem.
Old 03-20-2018, 11:22 PM   #208
Expert Member

Aug 2011
Maryland
Send a message via AIM to TheBlayman

Quote:
When they shipped out the item there was a delay in it. I chatted with them yesterday about it and said that they would refund my price and to keep the item when it showed up-which it did today-3 days after the original release date.
Hmmm,... not their policy. I’m pretty sure they’re gonna get either fired or seriously reprimanded. Target also doesn’t guarantee that items are received by release date.
TheBlayman
Sony 60gb PS3 (upgraded to 1TB) & Sony 1TB PS4
Sony 75" 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart LED TV (XBR75X910C)
Sony 3D Blu-ray (BDP-S790)
Sony 7.2 3D A/V Receiver (STR-DN1030)
Sony ES 9.2ch 4K A/V Receiver with Automation (STR-DA5800ES)
Nintendo Wii U Deluxe (3TB ext. HD) and Nintendo Switch
Old 03-21-2018, 04:24 AM   #209

Sep 2011

Mine showed up on release day but the booklet had moved up out of the pocket, pages torn and bent. Returned it. Shame it wasn't a digibook, I really like the digibook release of Wonder Woman.

If the booklet hadn't been so big it would have probably been OK, shame the way it was packaged.
Old 05-25-2018, 04:55 AM   #210
Power Member

Oct 2013
a desert

Any chance this will ever show up at target again in the future?
Aldo Raine: Yeah, they made that deal, but they don't give a *frick* about him. They need you.
Hans Landa: You'll be shot for this!
Aldo Raine: Nah, I don't think so. More like chewed out. I've been chewed out before.

Sell/Trade Thread: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=233331
Old 05-25-2018, 05:57 AM   #211
Blu-ray Champion

Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatenMan18 View Post
Any chance this will ever show up at target again in the future?
I doubt it unfortunately. I can't even find it anymore when searching for it. I had to go to the DB entry here and get the DPCI or the UPC to search for it.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:11 PM   #212

Jan 2011
Georgia

Just a heads up that I found a lone copy of the Ragnarok Exclusive at my nearby Target this week, so they're still out there, regardless of what online stock trackers may say.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > DigiBooks, DigiPacks and Neo Cases