Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Flash: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Tenth Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Transformers: The Last Knight 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Supernatural: The Complete Twelfth Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Gotham: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Supergirl: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Sherlock: Season Four (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Blade Runner 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
The Beguiled (Blu-ray)
$6.49
Annabelle: Creation (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Star Trek Beyond 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Canadian Deals

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 01:09 PM   #4401
Special Member

Jan 2013
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrik View Post
And on another note... I cracked open my copy of The Reader a few days ago to give it a go... I remember it being a re-wrap when I got it (I opened it but hadn't taken a closer look) and sure enough... it's the damn DVD in there instead of the Blu-ray...

And that was one I bought fairly early on in the closing sales as it was the only copy I had seen at any of the locations I had been at, so paid $7.50 for it (I think it was originally priced as 2 for $30 or 2 for $20 or something like that).

Guess there's no returning that now...
Have me worried now. I got a copy of Young Guns that was a re-wrap. Only cost me about $2 but I should check it out.

Old 05-05-2017, 06:03 PM   #4402
Blu-ray Knight

Aug 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrik View Post
And on another note... I cracked open my copy of The Reader a few days ago to give it a go... I remember it being a re-wrap when I got it (I opened it but hadn't taken a closer look) and sure enough... it's the damn DVD in there instead of the Blu-ray...

And that was one I bought fairly early on in the closing sales as it was the only copy I had seen at any of the locations I had been at, so paid $7.50 for it (I think it was originally priced as 2 for $30 or 2 for $20 or something like that).

Guess there's no returning that now...
On the same subject, I just opened the copy of Person of Interest Season 5 the other day to sell the digital code and saw that the cover art was all ripped up (the slipcase was hiding it). I paid $10.50 for it and I sold the code for $6 so I guess I'm only out $4.50, but it still sucks.
My Top 5 Movies of All Time:
1. Forrest Gump
2. Back to the Future Part 1 & Back to the Future Part 2
3. Braveheart
4. Halloween (1978)
5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Old 05-05-2017, 07:30 PM   #4403

Aug 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeze View Post
On the same subject, I just opened the copy of Person of Interest Season 5 the other day to sell the digital code and saw that the cover art was all ripped up (the slipcase was hiding it). I paid $10.50 for it and I sold the code for $6 so I guess I'm only out $4.50, but it still sucks.
Out of curiosity, where do you sell your codes?

Old 05-05-2017, 09:05 PM   #4404
Blu-ray Knight

Aug 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbias View Post
Out of curiosity, where do you sell your codes?
On this site. There is a thread in the trading section for selling digital codes.
My Top 5 Movies of All Time:
1. Forrest Gump
2. Back to the Future Part 1 & Back to the Future Part 2
3. Braveheart
4. Halloween (1978)
5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Thanks given by:
Tumbias (05-06-2017)
Old 05-06-2017, 09:52 AM   #4405

Mar 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeMo_ET View Post
Have me worried now. I got a copy of Young Guns that was a re-wrap. Only cost me about $2 but I should check it out.
I think I only ended up with two re-wraps from all the purchases I made. The Reader and Gunfight at the O.K. Corral. Definitely checked Gunfight after opening The Reader and it was fine, was the blu-ray. Hopefully I'm not forgetting any and end up with another crappy surprise in a month or so when I go to watch another film lol

Old 05-06-2017, 09:55 AM   #4406

Mar 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeze View Post
Yeah, definitely a crappy deal.

The only other problem I had with any of my purchases was one of the seasons of Family Guy on DVD. The entire inside of the case is smashed up and one of the discs is kind of scratched up. I think it'll still play though. I'm mad at myself because I even checked in the store. Anytime I buy anything I give it a bit of a shake first to make sure the disc(s) hasn't come loose in the package, and I KNOW I did that with all the Family Guy purchases I made as I remember it being a pain to do so as I had an arm full of movies, but I guess I didn't hear it or give it a hard enough shake or something.

Other than that, thankfully everything purchased during the last couple of months seems to be okay.

Closed Thread
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Canadian Deals

Tags
dvd, hmv, trade