Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Now: Lifeboat $13.72 (46% claimed)

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Flash: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Deadwood: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Gotham: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Transformers: The Last Knight 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Star Trek Beyond 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Blade Runner 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
The Beguiled (Blu-ray)
$6.49
Free State of Jones (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Annabelle: Creation (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Alien: 6 Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$27.99
X-Men Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$9.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Canadian Deals

Old 07-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #41

Jan 2011
Toronto!

eesh!

is there any progress on the codes working, everyone?
Old 07-14-2012, 04:46 PM   #42
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2008

Do not know how new this is but I just saw at BB $5 Hollywood Movie Money for the new Ice Age film on several $9.99 titles, most were cartoons like Secret of the NIMH, Anastasia, Robots, earlier Ice Age flicks, etc.
Old 07-14-2012, 08:28 PM   #43
Expert Member

Nov 2010

Used two prometheus coupons yesterday without any problems, just took the girl some time to set it up.

If anybody still hasn't used theirs I would get on with it because it is already not in a lot of theatres.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:14 AM   #44
Expert Member

Nov 2010

Dag, I feel jypped. Just opened up my MIBs to find the movie money expired already. I would have never bought them at $14.99 if it weren't for the $10 in movie cash.

Pretty tight by Sony considering the Prometheus movie money is good for as long at it is in theatres. I would think they should all be like that. Bogus.
Old 07-15-2012, 03:22 AM   #45
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivasauce View Post
Dag, I feel jypped. Just opened up my MIBs to find the movie money expired already. I would have never bought them at $14.99 if it weren't for the $10 in movie cash.
What movie deal was this?
Old 07-15-2012, 01:56 PM   #46
Expert Member

Nov 2010

The Men in Black movies with money for Men in Black 3. I snoozed and lost I guess.
Old 07-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #47
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivasauce View Post
The Men in Black movies with money for Men in Black 3. I snoozed and lost I guess.
I thought that flick was released in theaters in May.
Old 07-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #48
Expert Member

Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by uther View Post
I thought that flick was released in theaters in May.

Ya came out May 23rd. Bought the blus in May as well. My point is you'd figure the movie money would be good for as long as it is in theatres.

Haven't had time to go as I wanted my daughter to watch the first two before I took her to the third. We watched them yesterday and now I find the movie money is expired. I should have checked out the stickers before now but still, codes were only good for 6 weeks of the movies release.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:27 AM   #49
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2008

I bought Robots but have no interest in seeing the new Ice Age flick. Anybody want the $5 Hollywood Movie Money code? It's only valid for that movie.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:47 PM   #50

Sep 2007

if it is still available, i wouldn't mind getting it off you. I also pmed you.

Thanks.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:48 AM   #51
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by space2001 View Post
if it is still available, i wouldn't mind getting it off you. I also pmed you.

Thanks.
There you go, I guess it should be the same process as Prometheus. I suggest applying right away.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #52

Sep 2007

been trying to get a dark knight code by purchasing the movies but non came with the codes.

?

anyone know how to get the codes.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:35 PM   #53
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2011
Calgary, AB, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy24 View Post
Anyone in Canada try the movie cash for spider-man yet today. Its taking reallllly long to "process" after putting ur info in
I'm having problems. It's slow as molasses. Says it's "Processing..." and nothing is happening.
"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and doughnuts. We wanted strong drink." -Raoul Duke, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Old 07-19-2012, 12:17 AM   #54

Sep 2010
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by space2001 View Post
been trying to get a dark knight code by purchasing the movies but non came with the codes.

?

anyone know how to get the codes.
I believe its only on the Future Shop items that were released on July 11th. The code though isn't effective until the 20th, as it told me try again on that date.
Old 07-21-2012, 01:54 AM   #55

Apr 2011

Does anybody know if TDKR movie money is the type where you are forced to buy your tickets online for a specific screening or is the the kind where you print the coupon and can use it whenever you feel like it?
Old 07-22-2012, 03:16 AM   #56
Blu-ray Knight

Apr 2009
Canada

may the 'forced' be with you $1.25 for TDKR
The e-Movie Cash PIN below is valid for an admission discount as shown on your e-Movie Cash promotion coupon. Please keep the promotion coupon handy before starting your online ticket purchase as it will identify any terms and conditions that may apply to this promotion.
Movie PIN: ****************
Please note: This is the only copy of your confidential PIN. Please safeguard it as you would cash.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REDEEM YOUR E-MOVIE CASH PIN:
Go to http://www.Cineplex.com/default.aspx. At the top of the page, you can search for showtime by selecting either your preferred theatre or movie. Once you have selected your preferred movie or theatre, please follow the instructions below.
1. Select your preferred city/town or your preferred movie. Theatre locations in your city/town or theatres showing your preferred movie will update, then select your preferred theatre.
2. Enter your city or town, then select a date from the drop down menu. The page will refresh and display all Cineplex Entertainment theatres in your city/town showing the movie on your selected date.
3. To begin your ticket purchase, select and click on your preferred showtime.
4. Verify the movie, selected theatre and date found in the top left corner of the page. You can now sign in, create an account, or, skip the sign in feature and proceed directly to checkout.
5. If you are a SCENE member, enter your SCENE account information to earn or redeem loyalty points, otherwise, proceed with checkout.
6. Enter the number of tickets you want to purchase, then enter your PIN number noted above.
7. Complete your online ticket purchase including your email address and payment method, then, submit your order.
You will receive an email confirmation with a Booking ID number and a summary of your order including, movie, theatre, date, number of tickets and your e-Movie cash PIN discount. The email will also include an PDF attachment with your order summary.
You must print and bring your order confirmation email to the theatre to gain admittance to the movie.
If you have any questions or concerns about redeeming your PIN on Cineplex.com, please contact our guest service department at http://www.cineplex.com/Global/FeedbackZone.aspx.
Enjoy the movie!
Terms and Conditions: The PIN number is for promotional use only, not redeemable for cash. Not for resale. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to provider's terms & conditions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 107_8317.jpg (93.0 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by rabbit; 07-24-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:09 PM   #57
Special Member

Feb 2011
Ottawa, Ontario

Does anyone know if there is movie cash for Expendables 2? I know they had it two years ago for the first one with the purchase of movies by the actors.

I also saw in the US thread they have it as well if you buy Expendables, RED, Rambo or Total Recall: Ultimate Rekall.

I have seen Ultimate Rekall in stores but no mention of movie cash.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #58
Special Member

Feb 2009
NS, Canada

I thought Expendables 2 had been pushed back to late January? Seems a bit early for Movie Money, doesn't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Baz View Post
Does anyone know if there is movie cash for Expendables 2? I know they had it two years ago for the first one with the purchase of movies by the actors.

I also saw in the US thread they have it as well if you buy Expendables, RED, Rambo or Total Recall: Ultimate Rekall.

Old 08-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #59
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Toronto, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDmark View Post
I thought Expendables 2 had been pushed back to late January? Seems a bit early for Movie Money, doesn't it?
No... Expendables 2 is still set for August 17th.

G.I. Joe 2 was pushed back to March. Was supposed to come out in June. That the one you're thinking of?
Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO141FD Owner
LG OLED65E6P Owner

My Flickr
Old 08-03-2012, 07:36 PM   #60
Special Member

Aug 2010
Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Baz View Post

The website for the US movie cash says it's Valid in the US Only. The first Expendables was a Maple release whereas this new one is now Alliance (since Alliance owns everything now) and I can't even recall the last time an Alliance film had movie cash in Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDmark View Post
It's still planned for August 17th, perhaps you are thinking of Gangster Squad or G.I. Joe?
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Canadian Deals