Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
ESPN Films 30 for 30: Five-Year Anniversary Collection (Blu-ray)
$99.99
The Equalizer (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Let's Be Cops (Blu-ray)
$5.99
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Interstellar (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Penguins of Madagascar 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.96
John Wick (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Hellsing Ultimate: Collection Volumes 9-10 (Blu-ray)
$25.89
Birdman (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$34.49
The Expendables 3 (Blu-ray)
$15.00
American Sniper (Blu-ray)
$29.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old Yesterday, 03:11 AM   #12241
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess55 View Post
My enrollment order shipped and I see a title that I did not order. How easy is it to return a title? Do I call now while it still says shipped? Or do I wait until it gets here?
If it says shipped, wait till it shows up to make sure it is something incorrect. DMC usually is pretty easy to work with about correcting mistakes
Old Yesterday, 04:57 AM   #12242

Dec 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenbenobi View Post
I know this was mentioned somewhere, but I can't find it. I know that if I order the 101/102 double-feature, it only counts as one commitment. If I get the triple feature, is that still just 1 commitment? I think someone said it used to count as 2, but no longer does. I just want to confirm before I finalize my order. TIA!
101 Dalmatians is the only title that's full price. With the Double or Triple Feature, the second and third titles are discounted. Discounted titles don't count as commitments.

Quote:
*SAVE EVEN MORE: Combine your Featured Title with one of the above movies and get FREE Standard Shipping on your entire order. (The Double/Triple Feature counts as 1 regular priced title toward purchase commitment. Plus additional titles on your order are eligible for Club discounts. See your offer details in your offer banner at the top of the page.)
Old Yesterday, 05:07 AM   #12243

Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by klr.b View Post
101 Dalmatians is the only title that's full price. With the Double or Triple Feature, the second and third titles are discounted. Discounted titles don't count as commitments.
Bummer. Thanks for confirming... I am tempted to just get Big Hero 6 as my 2nd fulfillment, but I am still bitter about not getting 3D in the US. I assume it will come out in the UK eventually, so I guess I'll wait it out...
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM   #12244
Blu-ray Knight

Nov 2011
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMan28 View Post
I'm fine with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
No issue there, if that's what people are confirming it to be from DMC
Quote:
Originally Posted by klr.b View Post
Guardians of the Galaxy

GotG (BD3D/BD/DC) - 1233430
GotG (BD) - 1236060
GotG (DVD) - 1233440
Guardians of the Galaxy has been updated on the spreadsheet.
Thanks given by:
redphoenix (Yesterday), TheGeneral (Yesterday), TTBHG (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM   #12245

Dec 2009

Is there a time of day when it is best to sign up? I just tried to sign up for the first time, and was shot down on 3D titles, so I aborted the process. I hate that they take all of your info, including credit card, up front before you can tell them what titles you want.
Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM   #12246
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2011
-
-
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkhage01 View Post
Guardians of the Galaxy has been updated on the spreadsheet.
Guess I'll go ahead and say
THANK YOU bkhage for always taking the time to update things like this for everyone on here (and those lurking).
Wants:
Dracula Untold iTunes
The Other Woman iTunes
Thanks given by:
bkhage01 (Yesterday), redphoenix (Yesterday), WacKO (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:54 PM   #12247
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2011
-
-

Quote:
Is there a time of day when it is best to sign up? I just tried to sign up for the first time, and was shot down on 3D titles, so I aborted the process. I hate that they take all of your info, including credit card, up front before you can tell them what titles you want.
Not really;

3D titles are not officially allowed anyways, so that's normal for them to decline those, especially if asking for multiples.
They follow that procedure for a couple reasons. Mainly because they probably assume people aren't trying to constantly go around the system; majority of the customers are signing up because of mailers and advertisements that DMC does, which include a list of titles...if people are calling to sign up, they assume they know what titles they can pick from.

Not to mention the fact, it's easy for them to keep track of who does that often enough
Wants:
Dracula Untold iTunes
The Other Woman iTunes
Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM   #12248

Aug 2012

I wanted to ask about shipping for DisneyMovieClub. About 2 weeks ago i registered for a membership by phone for the first time, so during the process they told me that my order would ship in 2 to 4 weeks as mentioned here. A few days later, i called in to add the FT to my order so i can get the Alaadin Litho. Anyway my question is, my FT order has already shipped earlier today but my first initial order has not shipped yet, and I already got the blanket about a week ago btw. So is this process normal? Ohhh and the Mickey heads are still grey even though i have only one commitment title left. I'm not concerned just curious how their system works
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM   #12249
Power Member

Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary_finklea View Post
I wanted to ask about shipping for DisneyMovieClub. About 2 weeks ago i registered for a membership by phone for the first time, so during the process they told me that my order would ship in 2 to 4 weeks as mentioned here. A few days later, i called in to add the FT to my order so i can get the Alaadin Litho. Anyway my question is, my FT order has already shipped earlier today but my first initial order has not shipped yet, and I already got the blanket about a week ago btw. So is this process normal? Ohhh and the Mickey heads are still grey even though i have only one commitment title left. I'm not concerned just curious how their system works
It can be normal if one or more of your enrollment titles is backordered.
Old Today, 12:26 AM   #12250
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2011
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary_finklea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMan28 View Post
It can be normal if one or more of your enrollment titles is backordered.
Also to add, as your first enrollment, those usually take the longest to process.

If you were to re-enroll at a later date, the initial order wouldn't take as long to process and ship out.
In regards to your commitment status, it takes a while to update as mentioned in the FAQ.
Wants:
Dracula Untold iTunes
The Other Woman iTunes
Old Today, 12:42 AM   #12251
Special Member

Sep 2012
Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by redphoenix View Post
I think they just feel sorry for me for being on the West Coast and they know it will take twice as long to get to me. I bet yours will ship soon.
Funny, I received shipping confirmation this morning but I was too busy with work I completely ignored it. I just realized it actually shipped.
Free advice: If you're a banned member who decided to return with a new account because you clearly can't live without the forum, at least try to change your posting style a little so no one can really tell it's you. ;)
Old Today, 01:07 AM   #12252
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2010

Quote:
The General is right, and I've tried for 3D BDs a couple times and been shot down 100% of the time. Fortunately it was widely known chances of denial are very high and I had backup 2D BDs. Last time I didn't even try for any 3D BDs. Instead I waited for my DMC account to become VIP and used a B1 get the rest @ 60% off + pay shipping offer. If you order at least 8 3D BDs (I think that was the cutoff, 60% + shipping works out better than 50% + FS). I made one big order last year and took care of all of my 3D BDs. Sure I paid $12-$18 for each of my 3Ds instead of $9-ish as an enrollment would be, but it's a true minority of people that order 3D BDs and actually get them. Pulling numbers out of the air based solely on reading these threads over time, I'd guess at least 60% of the people who try for 3D BDs during enrollment get denied, at least 20% who order 3D BDs actually end up getting sent 2D BDs instead, and less than 20% actually get 3D BDs.

Expect to keep getting shot down if you don't have backups for your 3D BDs.

Disney has made the quest for 3D a lot easier now... with their anti-3D stance on animated features (and even ones like Malificent) there are probably at most 3-4 3D BDs added per year at DMC (typically Marvel titles) and those are normally available at B&Ms in the $20-$25 range, so there's not much in the 3D world at DMC that I'd want (and currently DMC does not have a single 3D BD I don't own).
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals