Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
West Side Story (Blu-ray)
$14.98
Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Minority Report (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Attack on Titan Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$24.98
Chucky: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.99
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$15.95
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Seasons 1 - 4 (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Dragon Ball Z: Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$17.99
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.98
The Simpsons: The Seventeenth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.96
Oblivion (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Game of Thrones: Complete Seasons 1-2 (Blu-ray)
$72.99
A Certain Scientific Railgun: Complete Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$34.99
The Nutty Professor: 50th Anniversary (Blu-ray)
$28.99
Dragon Ball Z: Season 6 (Blu-ray)
$17.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 11-20-2013, 07:36 PM   #141
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2009
Colorado, USA
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by just1nj View Post
lol, a dollar off..

nvm, it's for the 6-disc version..

Bought.
Added DVD's aren't enough for me to pull the trigger. I'm waiting for $15 or less and I just need the Blu-only set.
Looking for a Twilight Zone Season 3 Blu Slip! Hook me up!!
Old 11-20-2013, 07:38 PM   #142
Banned

Jul 2007
Hollywood

Picked up the blu-ray only set at Costco for $17, I'll stick with that,
Old 11-20-2013, 07:40 PM   #143

Mar 2010
Bay Area, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseT View Post
Added DVD's aren't enough for me to pull the trigger. I'm waiting for $15 or less and I just need the Blu-only set.
I was thinking that. I figure I won't use the Blu/DVD set until the big sales are done. If the Blu only version dips to $15 or lower, then that'll be the one to open.
Old 11-23-2013, 10:39 PM   #144

Nov 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by solovoyager View Post
I don't suppose we'll see this set come back down to that $20 price between now and Christmas by any seller. Still angry with myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagios View Post
This version below is having a deal at Amazon at 3:20pm today!

Today's Deals: Movies & TV
Deal starts at
12:20 PM PST 3:20 PM EST

I was able to purchase the Blu-ray only set from Amazon when the price came back down. And I received my set today in the mail.

I happened to notice on the Amazon website that the listing for the Blu-ray/DVD combo set of the Peanuts Holiday Collection is under review for at least the second time this past week.

Here is what the Amazon website says:

"Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible."
---------------------------------------------------------------
So you may want to beware if you're attempting to buy the Blu-ray/DVD combo set from Amazon.
Old 11-24-2013, 01:16 AM   #145

Nov 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticmoon View Post
So am I correct and assuming that the original 2010 release of the boxset with the DVDs is a box with the three specials in three different cases, and the 2011 re-release is the one with the three discs in one case?
The Peanuts Holiday Collection Blu-ray only set I just bought (UPC 883929202607) from Amazon came with the 3 discs in one case.

I was initially disappointed. I had hoped for the 3 specials to each have their own case (within a slipcover that would hold them all) as I wanted to have the full cover art for each case. But I think I have come around to being more pleased by having the 3 discs in one case (it also has the slipcover that it slides into).

I do find I am having issues with shelf space for all my Blu-rays, DVD's, CD's, books and records!!! - so this helps with that. Plus I do, after all, really like the cover art of the 3 BD's in the one case (which is the same exact artwork as that of the slipcover as shown on Blu-ray.com and Amazon and WBShop).

As an aside - to get the free shipping from Amazon, I also purchased the "Fat Albert Hey Hey Hey Holiday Collection" on DVD (along with a couple of other items). This was purely a nostalgia for the 1970's purchase - and at $5.99 I could not resist!

Last edited by solovoyager; 11-24-2013 at 06:21 AM.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:10 PM   #146
Special Member

Sep 2011

So the difference between the two versions is one had DVD's and the other doesn't? I ordered the $20 version on Amazon and got it today. I am happy it's thinner than the other version but as the one with DVD's is only $3 more, I'm going back and forth between whether this was a good deal or whether I should have just gotten the other version.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America