Best 3D Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, Cheap Blu-ray Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Jurassic World 3D Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray)
$39.49
Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection (Blu-ray)
$119.99
Star Trek Beyond 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Ghostbusters 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.99
In the Heart of the Sea 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Warcraft 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Independence Day: Resurgence 3D (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Under the Sea 3D (Blu-ray)
$11.00
Yogi Bear 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.79
Journey to Space 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$24.99
The Secret Life of Pets 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.96
Gnomeo & Juliet 3D (Blu-ray)
$13.79
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies

Old 12-27-2015, 07:07 PM   #301
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2013
Madison, WI

Came with a slip!!
It's called a DPCI. Every time you say it wrong, each of the following happens at a Terrget store somewhere:

A spider wrap gets constricted tighter, a slipcover is crushed in a clamshell, and a steelbook gets slashed by a box cutter.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:20 PM   #302

Sep 2011
Elk Grove, California

Had a $5 Reward Zone certificate and decided to do an In Store Pickup from my local Best Buy (their website said it was available). I put in my order, and then got an email about ten minutes later saying it wasn't available, and now my store isn't on the list of available stores in my area. Could someone have really beaten me to it that fast?
"Baby...you're pear-shaped."-Sterling Archer
Old 12-28-2015, 07:00 PM   #303
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotMeFeelingBlu View Post
Had a $5 Reward Zone certificate and decided to do an In Store Pickup from my local Best Buy (their website said it was available). I put in my order, and then got an email about ten minutes later saying it wasn't available, and now my store isn't on the list of available stores in my area. Could someone have really beaten me to it that fast?
Had the same experience on a different title but still found it "in stock" at my local Bestbuy. Went to customer service with a copy of my original online order and they honored the price.
BD 3D, BD, HD DVD, DVD collection
Old 12-28-2015, 07:24 PM   #304
Special Member

Dec 2009

This will arrive on Wednesday for me.
Old 12-28-2015, 08:30 PM   #305

Feb 2008
California
Default Mine arrived a few days ago

Watched it last night. Totally enjoyed it.

I'm spending way more at BB these days they really are driving the 3D prices down to where they need to be for the format to survive.

$30 is a category killer.

$15 is great

$12.99 is a sweet spot.
Old 12-29-2015, 05:12 PM   #306
Special Member

Oct 2008

I picked this up at BB as well and quite enjoyed it. The restoration team did an excellent job getting things aligned properly so there are no glaring misalignment issues like in a lot of older 3D movies.

It was kind of jarring to see how, in a few shots, the interaxial distance was adjusted on the fly in mid-scene. It's not a smooth adjustment; it tends to "snap" fairly quickly from one setting to the other. There's also one very long shot that is in 2D and several awkward shots of people standing in front of projected flat backgrounds, but overall, the 3D was quite good.
Old 12-29-2015, 06:20 PM   #307
Special Member

Feb 2015

Great price currently for a great Hitchcock restoration. Other than the shots that are flat due to hitchcocks love for rear projection, the 3D is used very well.
Thanks given by:
GKintz (12-29-2015)
Old 12-30-2015, 04:07 PM   #308

Nov 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFAlien View Post
I picked this up at BB as well and quite enjoyed it. The restoration team did an excellent job getting things aligned properly so there are no glaring misalignment issues like in a lot of older 3D movies.

It was kind of jarring to see how, in a few shots, the interaxial distance was adjusted on the fly in mid-scene. It's not a smooth adjustment; it tends to "snap" fairly quickly from one setting to the other. There's also one very long shot that is in 2D and several awkward shots of people standing in front of projected flat backgrounds, but overall, the 3D was quite good.
In which shots are the interaxial distance was adjusted on the fly in mid-scene? Use the time lapse function on your remote so that we can all go to that exact spot and see the same thing. Many thanks.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies