Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Big (Blu-ray)
$7.99
The Americans: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Uncle Buck (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Hugo (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Gatchaman: Complete Collection + OVAs (Blu-ray)
$59.99
Frozen Planet (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Animal House (Blu-ray)
$9.96
The Simpsons: The Sixteenth Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Grave of the Fireflies (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Seven (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Grease (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Forbidden Kingdom (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Of Human Bondage (Blu-ray)
$14.78
Far and Away (Blu-ray)
$10.49
Fairy Tail: Part 8 (Blu-ray)
$26.99
High Plains Drifter (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Spider-Man / Spider-Man 2 / Spider-Man 3 (Blu-ray)
$24.96

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 03-11-2013, 07:41 PM   #801
Special Member

Jun 2007
Singapore

It's not officially announced yet. We'll just have to wait and see. Though I won't be surprised seeing how the house of mouse easily shafted the 3D re-release of the prequels. And now that you've mentioned it, after seeing Courscant 1313 in TCW, I think rumours have been going around that Star Wars 1313 is on hold after Disney's acquisition.

So many uncertainties after the hand over. But if it really is the last, I'd hope they could release the Blu-ray earlier. Something LucasFilm doesn't do very often.

[Show spoiler]Although to be honest, I'd be okay if the series ended with Season Five. Ahsoka is very much the center of The Clone Wars series. It started off with her, being the noisy ignorant brat to a grown, matured and fully capable Jedi.

Speaking of which, I just happened to browse through Wikipedia, on The List of Star Wars Clone Wars Episodes, someone has listed the titles of the first three episodes for Season Six. I know it's Wikipedia and there isn't any reference link, but it's worth noting for now.

Last edited by BozQ; 03-11-2013 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Add some spoiler tags
Old 03-11-2013, 08:16 PM   #802

Mar 2010
Bay Area, CA

Have 1-4 and will get 5. Still haven't seen season 4 or 5 yet was waiting to watch at home on blu. I am just mad that I have digibook for 1-2 that don't match 3-4 and most likely 5. I know I can get the non digibook versions but don't want to rebuy them. im sure they will make another movie to close it out just like it started with a movie in 2008.
"Multitasking - screwing up several things at once!"
Old 03-11-2013, 09:15 PM   #803
Power Member

Jul 2010

The official statement mentions completing more story arcs after the series ends on CN. It's basically been announced that it's leaving CN but not returning on Disney XD. To me it sounds like the series will have some future as a webseries or a DTV series, though this could only amount to the Season 6 episodes they started and/or some sort of finale.
"My boys are 8, 10 and 12 and never saw the SE editons or the PT until I had ingrained in them the UOT over and over again and again. They do not like the PT nor the SE editions at all to this day." -LAdodgers
Old 03-12-2013, 08:10 PM   #804
Special Member

Jun 2007
Singapore

I just read the press statement. It looked like they're just going to write new stories, not actually producing it. It sounded like they're just preparing good stories to pitch to the mouse for possible future production.

I really can't say I'm surprised. When George Lucas first approved this series, he just let it happened without being too concerned about monetary returns. Just like him directing the prequels, he just wants his vision expanded beyond the original trilogy. Seeing Coruscant Level 1313 (1312/1315) in the final two episodes before the game was thrilling.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America