Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, Cheap Blu-ray Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Intern (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Pieces (Blu-ray)
$27.99
The Martian (Blu-ray)
$15.00
The X-Files: The Collector's Set (Blu-ray)
$208.92
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99
Rage of Honor (Blu-ray)
$19.99
3-D Rarities (Blu-ray)
$24.95
Goosebumps (Blu-ray)
$14.99
American Ultra (Blu-ray)
$10.00
*batteries not included (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Xanadu (Blu-ray)
$9.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

Old Today, 03:33 AM   #66461
Expert Member

Jan 2015
Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyDragon View Post
The Cable Guy is the best thing Ben Stiller ever did.
I love Cable Guy but no, Zoolander is.
[Show spoiler]
Old Today, 03:39 AM   #66462
Blu-ray Duke

Dec 2010
Florida

Even Heavyweights, Meet the Parents/Fockers and Tropic Thunder are better than what Stiller did with The Cable Guy IMO.
Best Films of 2015: 1) The Revenant 2) Mad Max: Fury Road 3) Inside Out 4) Cinderella 5) Star Wars: The Force Awakens 6) Spotlight 7) Brooklyn 8) Room 9) It Follows 10) Ex Machina
Old Today, 03:40 AM   #66463
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2015
Tornado Alley

My parents were watching Meet the Fockers once when I visited for the weekend and I had to leave the room.
Old Today, 03:41 AM   #66464
Expert Member

Jan 2015
Florida

1. Zoolander
2. Tropic Thunder
3. Cable Guy
everything else.
Old Today, 03:45 AM   #66465
Blu-ray Prince

Sep 2010
Austin, TX

Tropic Thunder is his best by far. Royal Tenenbaums is second.
Old Today, 04:02 AM   #66466
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2015
Dallas, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandalorian View Post
Tropic Thunder is his best by far. Royal Tenenbaums is second.
Royal Tenenbaums is the best movie he's ever been in, but his best performance is Zoolander.
Bigger Michael Bay Fan than Blu-Benny
Un fan de Luc Besson

Ultraviolet codes for sale
Old Today, 04:28 AM   #66467
Blu-ray Count

May 2011
Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic View Post
UO: Gods of Egypt looks fun
Alex Proyas = I'm in
Old Today, 04:33 AM   #66468

Jul 2012
Made in the USA

The Ben Stiller Show is the best thing he has done. IMO he is at his best when he is playing the sketch comedy type characters ( Zoolander, Tropic Thunder, Dodgeball, Mystery Men,etc. ) as opposed to the roles where he plays the regular guy caught up in ridiculous situations ( Along Came Polly, The Duplex, Meet The Parents)
BLUFANS V.I.P.
Thanks given by:
rodneyfaile (Today)
Old Today, 04:53 AM   #66469
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2013
Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro Zombie View Post
What, like a board game or something?
I'd settle for that.
Old Today, 04:58 AM   #66470
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2013
Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groot View Post
Well at least Foggy is bonafied.
No, he's 'bonefied'.
Old Today, 06:05 AM   #66471
Blu-ray King

Aug 2011
Starship Excelsior

Still love SLP. Not a UO. But I just wanted to say that.
Biggest Jennifer Lawrence fan. I've finished my 5th draft of one script. It's a comedy Life As Liz written with Jen in mind as the lead. PM If interested. I've so far written the 15 full length feature script.
Old Today, 06:24 AM   #66472
Blu-ray King

Feb 2009
District 13
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980

I actually thought Friday the 13th New Blood was a solid entry in the franchise, not sure why series fans rip it so much. Seemed like the first 4 films, girl with telekinetic and empathic powers aside.
RIP Navster, you were someone I considered a friend and BD.com will always remember you.
Old Today, 07:17 AM   #66473

Dec 2015
Canada

Starsky & Hutch is the best Stiller film. Zoolander is not only not his best, it might be his worst. It's nearly unwatchable. One funny joke does not qualify a movie as a "comedy."

The Watch could have been the best Stiller film. It was legendary until the aliens started showing up and then it went to shit. But the first half is the best half of a film Stiller has ever done, I guess. It's a lot like This Is The End and (arguably) The World's End, where the stuff and comedy going on before the supernatural events happen is actually a lot funnier.

But that scene where Vaughn is playing with the Russian doll.... maybe I'm just an idiot, but between his fooling around and Stiller's reactions, I nearly had a heart attack in the theatre I was laughing so hard. I imagine that scene was ad-libbed, and if so, I think the non-Vaughn cast should have been given honouary Oscars for not laughing at Vaughn and ruining the scene, because I don't think that could have been done twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention View Post
Thanks for the edit & congrats for sobering up. Jonah Hill is not better than Tilda Swinton, Ralph Fiennes, Frances McDormand, Alden Ehrenreich, Alison Pill, or even Fisher f*cking Stevens.
I like how you just knew I had a little to drink before posting the uncut version of that. Although he is on far with several you mentioned, I must say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groot View Post
The parody book was fun. I only want to see it cause P&P is my all time favorite book and I enjoy zombies so combining the two should be a blast on screen. I liked Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter....
Really? Interesting. I am averse to the book (and the novel) for the very reason that it just shamelessly "adapts" a classic novel, and I'm not even a huge Austen fan, just a general fan of keeping things at least somewhat respectful. I see no reason why Graham-Smithe could not have written his own Regency-era zombie novel without piggybacking.

And I feel like if I was a big Austen/P&P fan I would be all the more averse to it.

If P&P&Z was a fanfiction someone wrote, I'd be cool with that but to actually market it seriouly? It rubs me the wrong way.

Mind you, I haven't read it so it's entirely possible I'd like it, but I would feel dirty for doing so.

I also generally disprove of (and dislike, from what I've seen) the more fanciful adaptations of Dracula and Frankenstein and Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and such, if you're wondering. And taken one step further, if someone made a movie of The Castle, but it was set in the 1970s and the town was replaced by a labryinthine disco dance hall and the castle was replaced by the dance floor itself (which for some reason is largely inaccessible to people in the lobby), I would legitimately be livid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectre08 View Post
The Rock
Pain & Gain
13 Hours
Bad Boys
Armageddon
Bad Boys II
The Island
Transformers
Transformers: RotF
Pearl Harbor
Transformers: AoE
Transformers: DotM
I'm amazed how close your Bay ranking is to mine (ordinally, anyway).

The Rock
Pain & Gain
13 Hours
Bad Boys
Bad Boys II
The Island
Transformers: AoE
Armageddon
Pearl Harbor
Transformers
Transformers: DotM
Transformers: RotF
Regimes may fall and fail, but I do not.

I'm the one you should be listening to! Do you think dropping an anchor in the middle of a storm makes any sense whatsoever? -Charles McCullough

One minute you're giving Yvonne some romance novel version of how we met, and now you're spouting f**king Hegel on the deck. -Noah Solloway
Old Today, 07:18 AM   #66474

Dec 2015
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman1980 View Post
I actually thought Friday the 13th New Blood was a solid entry in the franchise, not sure why series fans rip it so much. Seemed like the first 4 films, girl with telekinetic and empathic powers aside.
Yeah it's pretty good. The best of the later sequels by far, however, is Jason Takes Manhattan (After Screwing Around On A Boat For A Long Time). Charles McCulloch remains one of the series most great side characters.

I'm the one you should be listening to! Do you think dropping an anchor in the middle of a storm makes any sense whatsoever? -Charles McCullough

One minute you're giving Yvonne some romance novel version of how we met, and now you're spouting f**king Hegel on the deck. -Noah Solloway
Old Today, 07:31 AM   #66475
Blu-ray King

Aug 2011
Starship Excelsior

They did that for budget reasons. So they only had so much time and money to shoot in NY.
Biggest Jennifer Lawrence fan. I've finished my 5th draft of one script. It's a comedy Life As Liz written with Jen in mind as the lead. PM If interested. I've so far written the 15 full length feature script.
Old Today, 08:14 AM   #66476

Dec 2015
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Lawrence Fan View Post
They did that for budget reasons. So they only had so much time and money to shoot in NY.
Indeed. And I am grateful for it, for it gave us one of the greatest quotes of all time (see sig).

Old Today, 08:20 AM   #66477
Power Member

Mar 2012
England
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyDragon View Post
The Cable Guy is the best thing Ben Stiller ever did.

So you did not see Mystery Men then ?. Still for me his best film. As for the Cable Guy I hated it.

My Top 10 Films of All Time
1. Jurassic Park 2. Ghostbusters 3. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan 4. Star Trek: First Contact 5. Jaws 6. Toy Story 7. Fantasia 8. Army of Darkness 9. Batman - 1989 10. Wes Craven's New Nightmare
Old Today, 08:58 AM   #66478
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
Australia

You are all wrong. Ben Stiller is at his best in Simple Jack. A truly touching masterpiece.

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies