Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, Cheap Blu-ray Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Intern (Blu-ray)
$10.00
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Bride of Re-Animator (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Fargo: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Pieces (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Hotel Transylvania 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Outlaw: Gangster VIP Collection (Blu-ray)
$59.99
The Revenant (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Goosebumps (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Martian (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The X-Files: The Collector's Set (Blu-ray)
$208.90
Hotel Transylvania 2 (Blu-ray)
$14.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 02-08-2016, 10:49 PM   #16641
Power Member

Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman1980 View Post
I was gonna do it due to the offer to get the first 5 films for $1 total but then I saw the rest would be $30 each so I will keep waiting till I can afford $90 to do 9 of them at once.
You get 5 for $1, and then you add a sixth which will count as your first commitment for $11.95. You can order yet another title in your enrollment for $8.95 but there's no obligation to do so.

After that you have 2 years to buy two more titles to fulfill your commitment. Often times there will be discounted commitment purchases available such as currently Snow White is $26.99, Good Dinosaur is, $24.99, Ant-Man is $24.99 and I believe there are a couple others. You don't need to do all 9 at once at all.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:52 PM   #16642

Oct 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer131313 View Post
my fastest processing time yet.
I canceled earlier this week and re enrolled yesterday and my enrollment order was shipped earlier today.

WELCOME KIT FOR NEW MEMBERS 1 $0.00 $0.00

BDC-US-TOMORROWLAND W/DVD+DHD 1 $0.20 $0.20

BDC-US-ROBIN HOOD 40 W/DVD+DC 1 $0.20 $0.20

BDC-US-101DALMATIANSII+DVD+DHD 1 $0.20 $0.20

BDC-JUNGLE BOOK 2 (W/DVD+DC) 1 $0.20 $0.20

BDC-BEDKNOBS&BROOMSTICKSDVD+DC 1 $0.20 $0.20

BDC-US-SWORD IN STONE W/DVD+DC 1 $11.95 $11.95

BDC-MARY POPPINS 50THDVD+ECOPY 1 $8.95 $8.95

received both my blanket and enrollment order today fastest ever. signed up Wednesday Feb 3rd and shipped next day Feb 4th and recieved everything today Feb 8th. Less then a week turn around time.

Only Jungle Book 2, 101 Dalmations 2, and Bedknobs & Broomsticks had slip covers though.
Old Yesterday, 02:35 AM   #16643

May 2015

After following this forum for 10 months and pretty much reading every post in this thread I've finally decided to sign up! Ordered on 2/3 so now its just a waiting game.

FROZEN BLANKET Shipped
-
BDC-RATATOUILLE (W/DVD) Processing
-
BDC-THE HUNCHBACK 2-MOV W/DVD Processing
-
BDC-SG-PRINCESS MONONOKE W/DVD Processing
-
BDC-HERCULES W/DVD+DC Processing
-
BDC-US-TOY STORY W/DHD Processing
-
BDC-US-TOY STORY 2 W/DHD Processing
-
BDC-US-TOY STORY 3 W/DHD Processing

Now I have read the posts in great detail (especially the first two posts) but I just want to confirm something. I know in order for a title to be considered a commitment title it needs to be $29.99 or higher. Now I know it is mentioned under certain circumstances discounted movies can be considered as a commitment title as well. How do you know for sure if a discounted movie is considered as a commitment? Is there a disclaimer that I'm not seeing that says if it is or not? I know FT's are most likely considered a commitment title but I'm wondering about movies that are in the 24.99-29.99 price range.
Old Yesterday, 02:58 AM   #16644
Blu-ray Knight

Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesscitylights View Post
After following this forum for 10 months and pretty much reading every post in this thread I've finally decided to sign up! Ordered on 2/3 so now its just a waiting game.

FROZEN BLANKET Shipped
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Now I have read the posts in great detail (especially the first two posts) but I just want to confirm something. I know in order for a title to be considered a commitment title it needs to be $29.99 or higher. Now I know it is mentioned under certain circumstances discounted movies can be considered as a commitment title as well. How do you know for sure if a discounted movie is considered as a commitment? Is there a disclaimer that I'm not seeing that says if it is or not? I know FT's are most likely considered a commitment title but I'm wondering about movies that are in the 24.99-29.99 price range.
It will say in the item description that it counts as a regularly priced title. If you're unsure, you can always call and ask.
Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM   #16645
Expert Member

Feb 2009
Columbia, MO

You guys are lucky. I got my blanket last Tues., I still haven't gotten my blus even though they say they shipped them the day after. It makes no sense that they give tracking for a stupid blanket, but not for the movies.

ETA: So I can't login to my new account. I call the automated line and find out that I am being charged 140 some dollars for the movies. I don't get it.
We should buckle some swash or you know, whatever.

Last edited by rikraq; Yesterday at 04:45 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM   #16646

Feb 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesscitylights View Post

FROZEN BLANKET Shipped
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

From one fellow lurker to another: Princess Mononoke is on sale for 24.99 until the end of the month (I forget the exact date), along with The Wind Rises and Kiki's Delivery Service. Someone mentioned this in a post a few pages back, but so far no one on these forums has yet to confirm if these movies count as a commitment title at the reduced price.

Since your order says still processing, you may be able to call up and edit it. Ask first if the reduced price counts as a commitment; if it does, ask to replace your current Princess Mononoke with another non-discounted title you want, and then place an order for Princess Mononoke at the reduced price. Hopefully this works out for you.
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM   #16647
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikraq View Post
You guys are lucky. I got my blanket last Tues., I still haven't gotten my blus even though they say they shipped them the day after. It makes no sense that they give tracking for a stupid blanket, but not for the movies.

ETA: So I can't login to my new account. I call the automated line and find out that I am being charged 140 some dollars for the movies. I don't get it.
Call and talk with a live CSR -- often they can give you a tracking number, but not 100%. Disney shipping is certainly odd -- i;ve never known them to send a tracking number with enrollment mailings and even with subsequent mailings it seems about 50/50

Does your CC account (assuming) claim $140 or just the automated line? I've never used that to check anything, but that's definitely a phone call you need to make if your CC says it's being put in that way. It almost sounds like your old account hadn't been shut down completely and somehow it's rolling those in together
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM   #16648
Power Member

Aug 2011

Quote:
Someone mentioned this in a post a few pages back, but so far no one on these forums has yet to confirm if these movies count as a commitment title at the reduced price.
Pretty sure we established a while ago that the discounted Ghibli's were not counting as commitment.
Old Today, 01:22 AM   #16649

Sep 2007
Los Angeles

I signed up for DMC for the first time recently, and read up quite a bit on it before, how to maximize value etc and I've read several times that they sometimes do free shipping promotions, how often do they do that and are they typically valid on any movie?

Also, for those of you wondering if it's possible to get 3D-versions for your initial titles, I was finally able to get two 3D titles on my initial 7 on the 3rd try, the ones I was able to get were Monsters Inc & Tangled.

Unfortunately only 1 of the 7 had slipcases, but I guess that's what you get when you order mostly older movies...
Sanyo PLV-Z4 720p PJ - Stewart Firehawk G3 100" 2.35:1 Screen
KEF Reference 201 fronts - KEF Reference 202c center - KEF Q15C surrounds
Denon AVR-3808 Receiver - The Original PS3 20gb (HD upgraded to 160gb) Console & Blu-ray Player
My HT Gallery
Old Today, 01:28 AM   #16650

Jun 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede View Post
I signed up for DMC for the first time recently, and read up quite a bit on it before, how to maximize value etc and I've read several times that they sometimes do free shipping promotions, how often do they do that and are they typically valid on any movie?

Also, for those of you wondering if it's possible to get 3D-versions for your initial titles,
I was finally able to get two 3D titles on my initial 7 on the 3rd try, the ones I was able to get were Monsters Inc & Tangled.
Old Today, 01:43 AM   #16651
Expert Member

Feb 2009
Columbia, MO

Man, it took me forever to get a hold of a cs rep. I was on the phone for half an hour and the automated voice kept counting down my wait time. After 15 minutes of "your wait time is approximately 1 minute" I hung up and called a different number. Same thing. Then I was able to get a callback 20 minutes later.

Apparently, they shipped my movies and then decided to cancel my membership. Even though I used a different email address, I guess they figured me out. So now I have to ship the movies back to get my 21.90 refunded and the $148 owed cleared.
We should buckle some swash or you know, whatever.
Old Today, 01:48 AM   #16652

Oct 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede View Post

Also, for those of you wondering if it's possible to get 3D-versions for your initial titles, I was finally able to get two 3D titles on my initial 7 on the 3rd try, the ones I was able to get were Monsters Inc & Tangled.

Unfortunately only 1 of the 7 had slipcases, but I guess that's what you get when you order mostly older movies...
smh someone obviously didnt read up quite enough on it or read the OP then

Quote:
However when calling into customer service it's very much a YMMV type situation. You may be able to get 3D titles/new releases/etc, and you also may get shot down requesting a title that you've seen 10 other people post in this thread about having been successfully granted into their enrollment orders. If one of your titles is rejected and that is a dealbreaker to you, tell customer service you've changed your mind and then call back in a little later and see if you get another customer service rep who will let you have a title you've seen others get -- HOWEVER PLEASE DO NOT CALL IN SEVERAL TIMES A DAY TRYING TO GET A TITLE THAT YOU'VE BEEN SHOT DOWN ON BEFORE. IT PUTS THE ENTIRE PROMOTION AT RISK! We've also recently heard about DMC recording/storing information regarding attempted enrollments (i.e. name, address, titles requested, whether requested titles were accepted/rejected). If you decide to change your mind, be sure to request and confirm that ALL your info is wiped clean from their system before hanging up.
Old Today, 03:15 AM   #16653
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikraq View Post
Man, it took me forever to get a hold of a cs rep. I was on the phone for half an hour and the automated voice kept counting down my wait time. After 15 minutes of "your wait time is approximately 1 minute" I hung up and called a different number. Same thing. Then I was able to get a callback 20 minutes later.

Apparently, they shipped my movies and then decided to cancel my membership. Even though I used a different email address, I guess they figured me out. So now I have to ship the movies back to get my 21.90 refunded and the $148 owed cleared.
I'm not entirely sure why they cancelled your membership? Or did you not cancel your 1st acct or not wait until that acct was dead before re-enrolling -- definite no-no to have 2 simultaneous accounts unless you disguise them really well (separate CC, separate billing/shipping addresses, diff emails, etc).
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals