Best 3D Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Assassin's Creed 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Minions 3D (Blu-ray)
$11.99
Passengers 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$27.95
3-D Rarities (Blu-ray)
$24.94
Jurassic Park Collection (Blu-ray)
$32.00
September Storm 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
American Mummy 3D (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Sing 3D (Blu-ray)
$26.99
Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection (Blu-ray)
$129.06
The LEGO Batman Movie 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Kubo and the Two Strings 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole 3D (Blu-ray)
$11.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies

Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM   #7421
Special Member

Jun 2014
-
-

Joe, its a struggle not to jump in and yell "cancel your thor purchase now!".

And I lost the battle

Like Clash (not Wrath) its one of the few movies that I actually like a lot but will never use the 3D bluray again.

Speaking of which, I just watched Clash of the Titans in 2D and it was refreshing to just enjoy the movie instead of being so upset with the 3D. And it set the mood nicely for Wrath of the Titans which we watched right afterwards. The 3D in Wrath is immersive enough and always present but you can tell its on the older side of the conversion spectrum because of the way its used is not as effective as conversions of today where techniques have improved.
Thanks given by:
Active3D (Today)
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM   #7422
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVERRET View Post
This is also up on Amazon in India , which should be region free

http://www.amazon.in/Great-Wall-3D-M...0394588&sr=1-2

This title will be released around June 15, 2017

Just sent an email to Raul&I asking them if they will be able to sell "The Great Wall 3D" to U.S. consumers.

$20.63 USD = the 1349.00 Indian Rupee's Amazon.in is asking.
8K passive 4K UHD 3D should be the first format to deliver native-8K resolution on 8K passive 3D TVs!
BD 3D, BD, HD DVD, DVD collection

Last edited by Paul H; Yesterday at 11:21 PM.
Thanks given by:
EVERRET (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM   #7423
Special Member

Jun 2014
-
-

And because we enjoyed Assassins Creed more than we thought, I just ordered Warcraft.
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM   #7424

Sep 2014
California
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul H View Post
Just sent an email to Raul&I asking them if they will be able to sell "The Great Wall 3D" to U.S. consumers.

$20.63 USD = the 1349.00 Indian Rupee's Amazon.in is asking.
He might be a little gunshy after the whole Petes Dragon fiasco

For people that don't know , At amazon India You cannot get Bluray movies shipped directly to the U.S. , you have to use a third party.

if you want to buy a 3D bluray from India , you can get it through Raul&I from EBAY or their Website.

All 3D .......... All the Time.......

A Brilliant Gimmick : a successful and ingenious or novel device, scheme, or stratagem, especially one that attracts attention and increases appeal. It can help create an experience that is so much more than the sum of the parts.
Thanks given by:
Paul H (Today)
Old Today, 12:03 AM   #7425
Blu-ray Knight

Jun 2008
down at Fraggle Rock

honestly I think this is Pixar's 'best' 3D conversion.
Thanks given by:
Joe D. (Today)
Old Today, 01:08 AM   #7426

Oct 2015
Bronx, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by infiniteCR View Post

And I lost the battle

Like Clash (not Wrath) its one of the few movies that I actually like a lot but will never use the 3D bluray again.

Speaking of which, I just watched Clash of the Titans in 2D and it was refreshing to just enjoy the movie instead of being so upset with the 3D. And it set the mood nicely for Wrath of the Titans which we watched right afterwards. The 3D in Wrath is immersive enough and always present but you can tell its on the older side of the conversion spectrum because of the way its used is not as effective as conversions of today where techniques have improved.
Hi infinite,

Thanks for the sympathy.

I've read the criticisms of Thor's 3D but do have both Titan films. Because my expectations weren't high for either entry, I found myself not disappointed. Think I'll feel the same with Thor

The darbee 5000S does help enhance 3D, even with simulation, so maybe that might raise Noah Syndergaard's hammer a bit more.
Sony KD50W800B monitor, Sony S5500 3D blu ray player, Panasonic DMR E18 DVD recorder, Darbee 5000S video processor, Dennon AVR x2100W receiver, Phase Technology main speakers, Yamaha middle and surround speakers, Infinity subwoofer plus a 40 year old but very good Dynaco book shelf speaker for the back middle speaker.
Thanks given by:
infiniteCR (Today)
Old Today, 01:10 AM   #7427

Oct 2015
Bronx, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstar View Post

honestly I think this is Pixar's 'best' 3D conversion.
Hi Dubstar,

Don't know. Monster's University looked great as well.
Sony KD50W800B monitor, Sony S5500 3D blu ray player, Panasonic DMR E18 DVD recorder, Darbee 5000S video processor, Dennon AVR x2100W receiver, Phase Technology main speakers, Yamaha middle and surround speakers, Infinity subwoofer plus a 40 year old but very good Dynaco book shelf speaker for the back middle speaker.
Thanks given by:
Shaggy1978 (Today)
Old Today, 01:11 AM   #7428

Oct 2015
Bronx, NY

Quote:
And because we enjoyed Assassins Creed more than we thought, I just ordered Warcraft.
Hi infinite,

You'll like it!
Thanks given by:
Shaggy1978 (Today)
Old Today, 01:53 AM   #7429
Expert Member

Jul 2013

Put on Assassin's Creed 3D, but was only planning on watching a bit.

The movie kinda grabbed me and I watched the whole thing right then.

It was a pretty decent movie with solid 3D, good deal for $20 with nice slip.
Thanks given by:
nycomet (Today)
Old Today, 05:26 AM   #7430

Aug 2013
Midlothian, TX (Suburb of Dallas)

[QUOTE=infiniteCR;13394539]Joe, its a struggle not to jump in and yell "cancel your thor purchase now!".

And I lost the battle

Is Thor not supposed to be good? The two Thor movies are among my favorite Marvel 3D movies... I've watched both of them at least a dozen times!

My Thor Collection:
Thor 3D
Thor - Zaavi Lenticular Steelbook
Thor 3D - Blufans Lenticular Edition
Thor 2: The Dark World 3D
Thor 2: The Dark World 3D - Zaavi Lenticular Steelbook
Thor 2: The Dark World 3D - Blufans Lenticular Edition
Thor 2: The Dark World 3D - MCU Phase 2

I think the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe is pure genious! I'm so amazed that over a 10 year period, such a diverse group of set designers, costume designers, writers, actors, directors and producers could come together to create such a rich, consistent, cohesive and vast vision! There is 2D, 3D, mythology, fantasy, science, history, space, war, science fiction, spirituality, mysticism, alternate worlds, alternate timelines, alternate universes, violence, romance, comedy, mystery - you name it! A little bit of something for everyone except maybe musical fanatics... but even then there is Guardians of the Galaxy in which music and dancing help to set the style and feel!

Apologies for my Marvelgasm there

My FAVORITE series of all time is The Lord of the Rings trilogy but I've met many people who just don't get it (pretty much any female I've ever dated)! I realize that as fantasy it is simply not everyone's cup of tea. However, I would be really shocked if someone couldn't find at least one film or character they can relate to and enjoy!😊
Old Today, 05:44 AM   #7431
Special Member

Jun 2014
-
-

No I really really like Thor. Its one of the marvel ones I enjoyed.
Old Today, 10:54 AM   #7432
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2016
Miami, Fl

[quote=Shaggy1978;13395844]
Quote:

And I lost the battle

Is Thor not supposed to be good? The two Thor movies are among my favorite Marvel 3D movies... I've watched both of them at least a dozen times!

My Thor Collection:
Thor 3D

I think the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe is pure genious! I'm so amazed that over a 10 year period, such a diverse group of set designers, costume designers, writers, actors, directors and producers could come together to create such a rich, consistent, cohesive and vast vision! There is 2D, 3D, mythology, fantasy, science, history, space, war, science fiction, spirituality, mysticism, alternate worlds, alternate timelines, alternate universes, violence, romance, comedy, mystery - you name it! A little bit of something for everyone except maybe musical fanatics... but even then there is Guardians of the Galaxy in which music and dancing help to set the style and feel!

My FAVORITE series of all time is The Lord of the Rings trilogy but I've met many people who just don't get it (pretty much any female I've ever dated)! I realize that as fantasy it is simply not everyone's cup of tea. However, I would be really shocked if someone couldn't find at least one film or character they can relate to and enjoy!😊
I am with you on this!
The world looks better through 4K Oled TV
Old Today, 11:17 AM   #7433

May 2011
New York State

[quote=Shaggy1978;13395844]
Quote:

And I lost the battle

My Thor Collection:
Thor 3D

You have nothing to apologize for THOR is a great franchise. That being said the 3D on THOR & CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER both gave me headaches. Both are excellent movies and the 2d versions are the ones I watch. Since THE AVENGERS Marvel's 3D presentations have been top drawer with the exception of AGE OF ULTRON. While that titles doesn't cause any health issues the 3D doesn't engage as well as the other later MCU films. I believe Joss Whedon designed THE AVENGERS for 3D initially and the conversion by Stereo D was a last minute substitution to no ill effect. With ULTRON his attention was elsewhere.
Old Today, 11:23 AM   #7434
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2016
Miami, Fl

Is it just my weird self, or do others among you have the habit of watching a 3D bluray and then feel the urge to go back and watch the 2D bluray included? At first I started doing this only because the Bonus Features are always included in the 2D disc, but for some reason I couldnt help it but watch the whole movie again in 2D, for some strange reason
The world looks better through 4K Oled TV
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies