Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Now: The Taking of Pelham One Two T… $12.95 (4 hours left)

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Transformers: The Last Knight 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Beguiled (Blu-ray)
$6.49
Planet of the Apes Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$31.99
Planet of the Apes Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$17.99
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.00
DC's Legends of Tomorrow: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Westworld: Season One (Blu-ray)
$27.99
John Wick 4K (Blu-ray)
$11.00
Kiki's Delivery Service (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Supernatural: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Spirited Away (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Deadpool 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.00
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Posters and Art

Old 10-10-2014, 07:19 AM   #1
Banned

Sep 2014
Default Where do you buy Mondo movie posters from?

I'm interested in ordering a Mondo movie poster or two eventually as I've been looking online at pictures of some and they are awesome. Where can these be purchased? Also what kind of price do they usually go for?
Old 10-10-2014, 07:47 AM   #2

Dec 2006

From what I have gathered, they are very rare. Mondo will release a limited run on their website, http://www.mondotees.com/POSTERS_c_12.html.

After that, you could try ebay. I think they might have a storefront at the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin, but I'm not sure.
Thanks given by:
blu swagger (10-12-2014)
Old 11-24-2014, 09:09 PM   #3
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu swagger View Post
I'm interested in ordering a Mondo movie poster or two eventually as I've been looking online at pictures of some and they are awesome. Where can these be purchased? Also what kind of price do they usually go for?
Best advice I can give you for future releases is create an account on the Mondo website and then sign up for their newsletter. They email everyone a day in advance of when a print is going on sale, but when it does go on sale it does so at a "random time". Generally that means between 8am and 11am pacific time.

If you are looking for older Mondo prints, some can be very costly. You can try eBay but make sure read seller's item descriptions first and don't hesitate to contact sellers with any questions before you buy. The majority of the Mondo ones are numbered only, sometimes they offer some signed/numbered. Generally an artist will offer their copies, sometimes signed too. A company called PostersandToys.com sometimes will offer artist-proof copies of prints as they sell for certain artists, some that are located out of the USA so they have them do the selling for them.

Another site to check out is Expressobeans.com, that site is devoted entirely to screenprints and is probably the most popular and most informative one out there when it comes to the Mondo prints. Also there are other non-Mondo limited edition screenprints out there, Mondo is just the most widely known.
K5
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Posters and Art