Best Blu-ray Deals

Black Friday Sale is Live, $3.99 Blu-ray Movies »
Now: Grimm: Season Two $12.99 (63% sold out)
Soon: Anchorman: The Legend of Ron B… ()
Soon: Transformers ()
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Killing Them Softly (Blu-ray)
$3.99
4 hrs ago
American Hustle (Blu-ray)
$6.00
16 hrs ago
12 Years a Slave (Blu-ray)
$6.96
13 hrs ago
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Blu-ray)
$4.99
6 hrs ago
Breaking Bad: The Final Season (Blu-ray)
$9.99
10 hrs ago
Good Will Hunting (Blu-ray)
$3.99
18 hrs ago
Ender's Game (Blu-ray)
$6.96
13 hrs ago
The Rover (Blu-ray)
$6.96
13 hrs ago
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$9.00
15 hrs ago
Super 8 (Blu-ray)
$4.99
18 hrs ago
Escape Plan (Blu-ray)
$6.96
13 hrs ago
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$9.99
10 hrs ago
Frozen Planet (Blu-ray)
$9.99
9 hrs ago
The Legend of Hercules 3D (Blu-ray)
$6.96
13 hrs ago

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 05:15 AM   #21
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
73
Lightbulb

Nice set ups.

Set up: (spoiler tag for sake of a more compact thread)
[Show spoiler]PS3 3D. Sony Bravia 3D active, Visio Theater 3D passive. (no photo)
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:23 AM   #22
Taygan315 Taygan315 is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Taygan315's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
10
5
1
Default

How do I load my photos in this thread? YES....I'M A NOOB WHEN IT COMES TO THIS SORT OF THING,lol. But I am learning.....s-l-o-w-l-y.
My mancave:

Displays - Sony Bravia 3D 55HX800, Epson 3D 3020 (124")
Players - Sony BDP-S570, Sony BDP-S590
Game system - Sony PS3 320GB
Computer - Mac 27" i5 1 terabyte hdd (1 terabyte back up hdd)
Portable Devices - iPad (4th gen A6 64GB), MacBook Pro (17" i5 500GB), iPod Touch (5th gen A5 32GB)
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:31 PM   #23
formula_nebula formula_nebula is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
formula_nebula's Avatar
 
Oct 2010
160
33
4
2
2
Default

PS3 super slim
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:40 PM   #24
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taygan315 View Post
How do I load my photos in this thread? YES....I'M A NOOB WHEN IT COMES TO THIS SORT OF THING,lol. But I am learning.....s-l-o-w-l-y.
When you reply, look at the icon with the blue Earth and the Link chain, click on it, then go through the prompts which asks you to locate it online or via your computer, select the image you want, then when it loads into the menu of uploads, select the ones you want to post here. I forget the exact details, but that's the idea of it.

Once you have your pictures, you can also use the spoiler icon around the IMG info to keep the thread more compact if you wish. No big deal though.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:57 PM   #25
Taygan315 Taygan315 is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Taygan315's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
10
5
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
When you reply, look at the icon with the blue Earth and the Link chain, click on it, then go through the prompts which asks you to locate it online or via your computer, select the image you want, then when it loads into the menu of uploads, select the ones you want to post here. I forget the exact details, but that's the idea of it.

Once you have your pictures, you can also use the spoiler icon around the IMG info to keep the thread more compact if you wish. No big deal though.
Thank you for the detailed how to. But....for the life of me....I don't see the blue earth and the link chain icon,lol
My mancave:

Displays - Sony Bravia 3D 55HX800, Epson 3D 3020 (124")
Players - Sony BDP-S570, Sony BDP-S590
Game system - Sony PS3 320GB
Computer - Mac 27" i5 1 terabyte hdd (1 terabyte back up hdd)
Portable Devices - iPad (4th gen A6 64GB), MacBook Pro (17" i5 500GB), iPod Touch (5th gen A5 32GB)
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:59 PM   #26
Taygan315 Taygan315 is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Taygan315's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
10
5
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taygan315 View Post
Thank you for the detailed how to. But....for the life of me....I don't see the blue earth and the link chain icon,lol
Oh.. Wait a minute. Now I see it.
My mancave:

Displays - Sony Bravia 3D 55HX800, Epson 3D 3020 (124")
Players - Sony BDP-S570, Sony BDP-S590
Game system - Sony PS3 320GB
Computer - Mac 27" i5 1 terabyte hdd (1 terabyte back up hdd)
Portable Devices - iPad (4th gen A6 64GB), MacBook Pro (17" i5 500GB), iPod Touch (5th gen A5 32GB)
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:12 AM.