Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Wire: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$79.99
Jupiter Ascending 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.49
Miracle Mile (Blu-ray)
$13.49
Burnt Offerings (Blu-ray)
$14.49
Alfred Hitchcock: The Classic Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.96
Cherry 2000 (Blu-ray)
$13.49
Orphan Black: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Prime Cut (Blu-ray)
$13.49
The Oblong Box (Blu-ray)
$14.49
Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Truck Turner (Blu-ray)
$11.99
Black Sabbath (Blu-ray)
$9.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 07-29-2015, 11:20 PM   #5041
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2010
Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruswarrior View Post
If they were reserves from before the update, good luck. If they were after the update, they will be there.
Good luck here means have your local crew send an email to their DM, Kathy Jones and the Hastings Communication Group with your name, Customer Number in Hastings (NOT the CJ1XXX on your Passport card, but the 493XXXXX number that constantly flashes when you scan it in) and provide some that you believe are missing. Same with any credits not adding up right.
Looking for Bluray slipcovers only:Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. PM ME!
Old 07-30-2015, 12:01 AM   #5042
Blu-ray Count

Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by K i r a View Post
Good luck here means have your local crew send an email to their DM, Kathy Jones and the Hastings Communication Group with your name, Customer Number in Hastings (NOT the CJ1XXX on your Passport card, but the 493XXXXX number that constantly flashes when you scan it in) and provide some that you believe are missing. Same with any credits not adding up right.
lol what this young fellow said!
HUGE Thanks to Dazed for sending me a copy of Madagascar 3D! I finally am able to complete my 3D collection.

Oh it's summer! What's next? Snowstorm/Volcano/Zombie apocalypse

Top 5 of 2015: 1) Jurassic World 2) Southpaw 3) Kingsman 4) Mad Max Fury Road 5) Furious 7
Old 07-30-2015, 02:29 AM   #5043

Dec 2012

I hate the fact that there is no way to know if a trade in will work until you get there.
It is a pain to take a stack of ten or so blus and then find out that only one of them is acceptable.
Old 07-30-2015, 04:03 AM   #5044
Special Member

Jul 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K i r a View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by walruswarrior View Post
lol what this young fellow said!
OMG
Old 07-30-2015, 12:50 PM   #5045
Blu-ray Count

Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenPumpkin View Post
I hate the fact that there is no way to know if a trade in will work until you get there.
It is a pain to take a stack of ten or so blus and then find out that only one of them is acceptable.
To be fair it's been awhile since that has happened to me. The new system update made a lot more things qualify.
HUGE Thanks to Dazed for sending me a copy of Madagascar 3D! I finally am able to complete my 3D collection.

Top 5 of 2015: 1) Jurassic World 2) Southpaw 3) Kingsman 4) Mad Max Fury Road 5) Furious 7
Old 07-30-2015, 08:12 PM   #5046

Feb 2009

Anyone know if RUSH or ANNA KARENINA qualify for the trade 3 deal?
Old 07-30-2015, 08:26 PM   #5047

Jun 2014

Rush did yesterday, don't know about other movie
Old 07-30-2015, 09:45 PM   #5048
Blu-ray Count

Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telstar View Post
Anyone know if RUSH or ANNA KARENINA qualify for the trade 3 deal?
Yes to both

Thanks given by:
Telstar (07-30-2015)
Old 07-31-2015, 04:36 AM   #5049

Mar 2010

Does anyone know if Hastings is aware or even cares that MANY titles are not eligible for reserve anymore? The smaller titles (and even some that aren't so small) are impossible to reserve since they are not in the system.

Before Hastings took over, I would reserve a ton of titles weekly (some major releases and some smaller titles) and pretty much EVERYTHING was in the system to reserve and I would receive it on its release date. Now, not only can I not reserve the smaller titles anymore but if I do reserve it, it takes an average of 3 weeks for them to arrive at the store, if at all! I currently have 16 outstanding titles that I reserved over 3 weeks ago and have yet to arrive in the store. This NEVER happened before Hastings and I've been shopping at Moviestop for over 6 years now! I am really disheartened by what Hastings has turned Moviestop into.

Have any of you guys communicated this to Hastings and if so, what has been their response? I am hoping that this is a temporary problem...

Thank you!
Old 07-31-2015, 05:52 AM   #5050

Jan 2013

I scent had a problem picking up any of my movies that were reserved at a t3g1 prior to the new system. I just have to make sure I use my correct account.

I am issued a new card when my directors club expires, this was I can get entertainment weekly again. So even tho my accounts sort of link, they still need to find the account that I made the reserves on which they have found through my phone number, the card itself or a receipt that has my account number in it....

Also Kira: in response to ore sells can't be rolled over, does that also mean they can't for t3g1?

I had brought in more trades than I could preorder and so I doubled up on a bunch of movies, but if I can't change them in the future I'll be stuck with double movies, unless I can pick them up and hen return them? Luckily the double preorders don't release until late October and like early 2016

Last edited by Scaredyett; 08-01-2015 at 03:57 PM.
Old 07-31-2015, 09:59 AM   #5051
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2010
Florida

Presells = Trade 3. Moviestop called them Trade 3, Hastings system calls it a Presell. They're synonymous. So yes, you cannot easily rollover a Presell as you could a regular $5 reserve, but it is nice that one screen shows EVERYTHING, and there even is a "Reservation History" tab added to we can see what you did with reserves; rolled them over, picked them up and it shows transaction number.

I have sent out an e-mail about the stock issues, even on major releases like It Follows, Ex Machina and X-Men Rogue Cut-- Pretty much all 7/14 titles worth a damn. Even mentioned about the no stock of Miracle Mile that a few members have made note of here. I had Thursday off, so didn't get to read a reply, but I'm in Friday at night, so I should be able to reply here if word comes through before I head off for the weekend at TBCC.
Looking for Bluray slipcovers only:Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. PM ME!
Old 07-31-2015, 01:23 PM   #5052

Oct 2008

does anyone know if The Sentinel (9/22) or Christine (9/29) are in the system yet ? thanks.
Old Yesterday, 02:39 AM   #5053

Aug 2014
Lake Mary, FL

Just came back from the Kirkman store. It's literally a claustrophobic mess. All the movies crammed in half of the store to make room for a lot overpriced non movie related garbage.

It's incredibly hard to browse titles.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals