Best Blu-ray Deals

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Treme: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$64.99
Guardians of the Galaxy 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Deadwood: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$58.99
Entourage: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$96.99
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$89.99
X-Men Collection (Blu-ray)
$60.58
Rise of the Guardians 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Sons of Anarchy: Seasons 1-6 (Blu-ray)
$119.99
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D (Blu-ray)
$69.99
Big Hero 6 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Maze Runner (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Dragon Ball Z: Season 8 (Blu-ray)
$25.89
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Amagami SS: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$59.99
The Dark Knight Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$39.00
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 11-18-2014, 02:50 AM   #3881
Power Member

Aug 2007

Just watched Revenge of the Cheerleaders (1976). Such a fun picture. Great to see obscure B-comedies on Blu. Thank you Code Red; please keep 'em coming!
Old 11-18-2014, 07:14 AM   #3882

Apr 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLiberalDead View Post
Do you know how often Blu-ray.com gets it wrong?

This site is full of star****er reviewers(and forum posters). They'll give a solid Scream Factory release a middle-to-negative review, while giving another Scream Factory release(The Dark Half) which actually has a few video issues worthy of a minor complaint high praise.

Does consensus matter? What's your opinion? Have you seen it? Are you forming your opinion based on what you read here? If not, you're more full of crap than anyone you're personally attacking.

bruhhh bruhhhh?
Guess I hit a nerve, huh? In most circumstances, when most people deem a particular release to be of inferior quality, they're usually right on the money. Yes, I have seen it, and it will be the last western from BU that I'll purchase before having an idea of what to expect. Was leaning towards it looking less than stellar, but it's below serviceable.
Old 11-18-2014, 08:37 AM   #3883
Expert Member

Aug 2012
Melbourne, Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by highroller215 View Post
Guess I hit a nerve, huh? In most circumstances, when most people deem a particular release to be of inferior quality, they're usually right on the money. Yes, I have seen it, and it will be the last western from BU that I'll purchase before having an idea of what to expect. Was leaning towards it looking less than stellar, but it's below serviceable.
The hitting the nerve was most likely the extremely obnoxious way you wrote your reply.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:59 AM   #3884

Jul 2014

Has ANYONE heard ANYTHING about the possible Terror At Red Wolf Inn release announced January 2013? I know that many of these releases take time but I was wondering if ANYONE knew AYNTHING. I've never even seen the film in all honesty but this was the one announcement I latched onto with real hope. I know Bill is taking a breather right now so I wouldn't expect him to post but but has it even been mentioned on FB or something since Jan 2013? I guess I'm just wondering if the release was aborted.
Old 11-20-2014, 04:53 AM   #3885

Mar 2013

I don't know anything definitive, but I have a vague recollection that another entity may have surfaced with a claim to the rights for this film. I haven't seen it since about 1972 (or whatever year it was released), so I'd be up for seeing it again.
Old 11-20-2014, 06:36 AM   #3886
Power Member

Nov 2011

Code Red is great but teasing then never releasing titles is sometimes their mo. There are understandable reasons why these titles might not ultimately come to be.
Old 11-20-2014, 06:50 AM   #3887
Special Member

Jun 2010
Isn't this where...we came in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpackrt View Post
Has ANYONE heard ANYTHING about the possible Terror At Red Wolf Inn release announced January 2013? I know that many of these releases take time but I was wondering if ANYONE knew AYNTHING. I've never even seen the film in all honesty but this was the one announcement I latched onto with real hope. I know Bill is taking a breather right now so I wouldn't expect him to post but but has it even been mentioned on FB or something since Jan 2013? I guess I'm just wondering if the release was aborted.
Last posted at AV maniacs on Apr 25, 2014:
Quote:
A major studio (who won't be named) are holding the negatives hostage for FOLKS AT RED WOLF INN. Aiming to get ahold of those, but may have to settle for a release print.
Then, on Aug 22, 2014:
Quote:
Searching for better elements on RED WOLF INN.
If sales are good for Arrow Video's Sullivan's Travels then we might get a boxed set of Preston Sturges films from Arrow!
Old 11-20-2014, 01:29 PM   #3888
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
Brooklyn, NY

Somewhat related since Code Red released the film on DVD but apparently there's a forthcoming Blu-ray of Exterminators of the Year 3000 from Germany. The good news is it'll be in widescreen (CR's DVD was fullscreen and looked horrible). The label releasing it is called Cinema Treasures, whom I don't know anything about, but I picked up a copy anyway since I love this movie. I guess the film will never look like a million bucks even if it got a decent remaster but it certainly can't look any worse than that Code Red disc.

Last edited by cine74; 11-20-2014 at 02:44 PM.
Old 11-20-2014, 04:14 PM   #3889

Jul 2014

Okay. Thanks much, guys! I would LOVE to see CR do Welcome To Arrow Beach but I think I read it's a Warner title and they are obviously just sitting on it despite their Archives Collection line.
Old Yesterday, 01:40 PM   #3890

Mar 2010

Any word on when the Andy Milligan titles are going to be shipping? Bill said the beginning of November but now we are heading towards the end of the month already.
Old Yesterday, 02:04 PM   #3891

May 2014
The Backwoods of Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigG71 View Post
Any word on when the Andy Milligan titles are going to be shipping? Bill said the beginning of November but now we are heading towards the end of the month already.

Posted on Code Red's Facebook about 8 hours ago:

Quote:
CODE RED UPDATE: Good news: Pre-order of Andy Milligan's BUNDLE 3 PACK is coming in next week! Bad News: encountered an injury when tons of boxes fell on me so my left hand and legs is not working too well right now. so order will be slightly delayed in packing & shipping. New BUNDLE PACK of BLU and DVD also coming soon! Thanks for the support and dedication to support indie labels!
Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM   #3892
Expert Member

May 2011
The Black Lodge

Any mention of these new titles going out to Diabolik?
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM   #3893

Mar 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by digideadus View Post
Posted on Code Red's Facebook about 8 hours ago:
Thanks for the update. Glad they are finally coming in. It's unfortunate that Bill got hurt. Get well soon and take it easy on yourself, Bill!
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors