Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
My Big Fat Greek Wedding (Blu-ray)
$6.98
Big (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Frozen Planet (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Hugo (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Slap Shot (Blu-ray)
$9.96
The Spectacular Spider-Man: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Uncle Buck (Blu-ray)
$6.96
The Simpsons: The Sixteenth Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Americans: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Grease (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Seven (Blu-ray)
$4.99
8-Film Action Collection (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Grave of the Fireflies (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Somewhere in Time (Blu-ray)
$10.49
Fairy Tail: Part 8 (Blu-ray)
$26.99
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Far and Away (Blu-ray)
$10.49
The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning / The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Charade (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Old 04-20-2014, 05:40 PM   #1981
Expert Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobird View Post

Now guys here is my super exciting news:

I just booked my Star Wars Weekend At Hollywood Studios In June.

Oh thats awesome!
Old 04-21-2014, 03:00 AM   #1982
Special Member

Sep 2008
Nashville, TN (In a cave, in a dark, cold, cave)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
If Rebels follows the same formula from TCW, it will be a hit!

So, today is my cheat day. And, not just any cheat day where I get to have one little thing and that's it, it's a full day of whatever I want in celebration of reaching 180lbs @ 8% bodyfat. Today will be an epic cheat day. So far, had 6 10" pancakes, 11 strips of bacon, 8 eggs over easy, and a cup of oatmeal for breakfast with a cup of black coffee. Oh, and 12oz of OJ. Back training tomorrow and on my diet, so want to make this day count!
Holy crap dude!!!!! That's a ton of food! Are you training just for yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
Steaks (2 8oz) and 2 large baked potatoes with everything on'em. Hoping to get some biscuits with that too. Just got back from seeing Winter Soldier, and having a large 5 meat stuffed pizza to myself along with half a dozen hot wings. Both were excellent!
I still haven't gotten to see it though we did go to the movies last night. We saw Divergent and I half to say, I really enjoyed it. The story was different and kept my attention the entire time. I think you'll really like it Lou.

Quote:
rickah88 sounds like you had a awesome day with some awesome stuff.

The Ezra and Chopper looks pretty cool STARKILLER

STARKILLER sounds like an awesome meal, should take a picture and post it

Now guys here is my super exciting news:

I just booked my Star Wars Weekend At Hollywood Studios In June.

I'm jealous. Disney World is my second home. That is awesome dude! You'll have tons of fun. They had just refurbished Star Tours the last time we were there and no one would ride it with me. I was highly disappointed I didn't get to ride it.
My Home Theater COMPLETED 11/6/13
My Memorabilia UPDATED 4/9/14
TV-Pioneer Kuro 500M Reciever-marantz SR5003 Front-polkaudio Monitor 60's Center-polkaudio CS2 Surrounds-ONKYO SKM-540S Subwoofer-Outlaw LFM-1 Plus BD Player-oppo BDP-83 Gaming-XBOX360 S Conditioner and Protector-APC H15
Old 04-21-2014, 04:21 AM   #1983
Expert Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

I hope everyone is having a good Easter I thoroughly stuffed my face with pie and cake.
Old 04-21-2014, 04:33 AM   #1984
Special Member

Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operation Swordfish View Post
I hope everyone is having a good Easter I thoroughly stuffed my face with pie and cake.
To you and everyone as well!
TV-Pioneer Kuro 500M Reciever-marantz SR5003 Front-polkaudio Monitor 60's Center-polkaudio CS2 Surrounds-ONKYO SKM-540S Subwoofer-Outlaw LFM-1 Plus BD Player-oppo BDP-83 Gaming-XBOX360 S Conditioner and Protector-APC H15
Old 04-21-2014, 06:53 AM   #1985

Feb 2008

Happy easter everyone! Hope you and the family is doing well Lou! Sorry for the disappearance, the last few weeks and the next few weeks might involve some life changing moments for me. Hoping everything works out well and I can still continue to build my collectible and blu ray collection. lol
Old 04-21-2014, 10:54 PM   #1986
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008

Quote:
Cheesecake and star wars sounds like a winning combo or any toy for that matter LOL.

When I get back in June I'll link you to my FB for all the pics, did you want a magnet, shot glass, etc. (whatever you collect) from there? I can ship direct when I get back just let me know and I'll try to remember.
LOL! Yeah, it was a great day to eat. I eat very clean 98% of the time, but when I get to cheat, man, it's like those colors that pop when Remy in Ratatouille eats. Seriously! I had my hands in the air simulating the color pops and the waitress looked at me as if I was insane, LMAO! She got it when I explained it though.

Nah man, go have a good time. Definitely post up pics though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snsguy View Post
Holy crap dude!!!!! That's a ton of food! Are you training just for yourself?

I still haven't gotten to see it though we did go to the movies last night. We saw Divergent and I half to say, I really enjoyed it. The story was different and kept my attention the entire time. I think you'll really like it Lou.

I'm jealous. Disney World is my second home. That is awesome dude! You'll have tons of fun. They had just refurbished Star Tours the last time we were there and no one would ride it with me. I was highly disappointed I didn't get to ride it.
Sorta. I train, 1, to keep up with my volleyball girl now mostly. We do alot of running, stairs, sprinting, and other things that help her with her game. We also do local events (running, half marathons, crossfit). Back in the day, I was a natural bodybuilder, but that ended when I got into a car accident (rear ended) and blew two of my discs in my lower back out, so no more 600lb deadlifts. And, 2, despite my whining, I really do enjoy pushing my body. Not with just weightlifing either. I've only got a few good years of training left where I can build good muscle before it's all just maintenance, so I'm getting all I can in now.

Good to hear about Divergent. Hell, I still need to watch Enders Game.

Quote:
Happy belated, dude! I'm glad I wasn't the only one stuffing my face this weekend, LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snsguy View Post
To you and everyone as well!
Same to you my man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak_Zombie View Post
Happy easter everyone! Hope you and the family is doing well Lou! Sorry for the disappearance, the last few weeks and the next few weeks might involve some life changing moments for me. Hoping everything works out well and I can still continue to build my collectible and blu ray collection. lol
Happy belated, FZ! I hope these changes are positive man.
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM   #1987
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008

New Rebels clip that was shown at Wondercon. The animation looks really good!

Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM   #1988
Expert Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

I think the animation looks great. I'm really looking forward to this show

Its less than 2 weeks away till Star Wars day. I bet we are going to finally get some news released on Ep VII. At least I hope so.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM   #1989
Special Member

Sep 2008

Awesome! It's looking good. I'm really liking the animation too.

Quote:
I think the animation looks great. I'm really looking forward to this show

Its less than 2 weeks away till Star Wars day. I bet we are going to finally get some news released on Ep VII. At least I hope so.
That would be awesome! I'm really interested in what they're going to do with the upcoming films. I'm sure we won't be disappointed though.

Lou you really have to be dedicated with all that training. I don't remember the last time I was in a gym.

Last edited by snsguy; Yesterday at 10:09 PM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Movie Props, Replicas, Figures and Memorabilia