Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
It 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Game of Thrones: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$39.96
Rock-a-Doodle (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Young Mr. Lincoln (Blu-ray)
$28.35
Friday Night Lights: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$45.22
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Blu-ray)
$12.97
Your Name (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Carrie (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Trailer Trauma 2: Drive-In Monsterama (Blu-ray)
$17.50
Superman: The Movie (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Men in Black Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$42.98
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Humor

Old 03-23-2012, 10:50 PM   #1
Blu-ray Duke

Dec 2007
Club Loop
Default The Joke Thread

A Blonde joke you never heard before...

After becoming very frustrated with the attitude of one of the shoe shopkeepers, the young blonde declared, 'Well, then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator and get a pair of alligator shoes for free!'

The shopkeeper replied with a sly smile, 'Well, little lady, why don't you go give it a try?'

The blonde headed off to the swamp, determined to catch an
Alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper was driving home, and spotted the young woman standing waist deep in the murky water, shotgun in hand. He saw a huge 9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning reflexes, the blond took aim, shot the creature and hauled it up onto the slippery bank. Nearby were 7 more dead gators all lying belly up. The shopkeeper watched in amazement as the blond struggled with the gator.

Then, as she rolled her most recent catch onto it’s back, she rolled her eyes and screamed in frustration......

[Show spoiler]SONOFAB!TCH! THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO!
Because Calamari Marionette Ph.D sounded pompous, that's why.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:19 PM   #2
Blu-ray Champion

Dec 2007
Utah

I laughed. It made me think of the TV show Swamp People. That is a pretty cool show.
Blind Buy Count: 300+
PSN ID: cvm0305

Sometimes we hear of people who are “very” honest, “mostly” honest, or even “a little” honest.
Should we even use modifiers with the word honest? I don’t believe so. There are no degrees of honesty. Either we are honest or we aren't.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:37 AM   #3
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

Not bad lol

Wish i had one to share alongside my comment but a las, i don't.
500GB PS3
Panasonic 50VT20B
PSN ID: NARMAK
Old 03-25-2012, 11:01 AM   #4
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2008
Plateau of Leng

(Forewarning: this includes a religious figure, if you're going to freak out about it don't read it)

So three guys die and go to see St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. He says to them "You all lived good lives and are going to be accepted in to Heaven, on one condition. I will send you back to do one bad deed, then you will POOF back here for entrance."

So St. Peter send them all back, the first guy walks up to a guy and kicks him in the crotch. POOF he's back at the gates. St. Peter says "drink from the holy fountain and go through. So he does, and spits it back out. St. Peter goes "what's wrong?" to which the first guy replies "it tastes bad". St. Peter tells him to go through anyways.

The second guy goes into a convenience store and robs the place. POOF back in heaven. St. Peter tell him also to drink from the holy fountain, same result. "It tastes terrible" says the second guy. St. Peter tells him to go on in anyways.

St. Peter looks over the the third guy who's laughing himself silly and asks, "What did you do wrong, I was busy?"

The third guy looks right at him and says
[Show spoiler]"I pissed in the holy fountain".
Old 03-25-2012, 06:40 PM   #5
Blu-ray Duke

Dec 2007
Club Loop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeperAgent View Post
(Forewarning: this includes a religious figure, if you're going to freak out about it don't read it)

So three guys die and go to see St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. He says to them "You all lived good lives and are going to be accepted in to Heaven, on one condition. I will send you back to do one bad deed, then you will POOF back here for entrance."

So St. Peter send them all back, the first guy walks up to a guy and kicks him in the crotch. POOF he's back at the gates. St. Peter says "drink from the holy fountain and go through. So he does, and spits it back out. St. Peter goes "what's wrong?" to which the first guy replies "it tastes bad". St. Peter tells him to go through anyways.

The second guy goes into a convenience store and robs the place. POOF back in heaven. St. Peter tell him also to drink from the holy fountain, same result. "It tastes terrible" says the second guy. St. Peter tells him to go on in anyways.

St. Peter looks over the the third guy who's laughing himself silly and asks, "What did you do wrong, I was busy?"

The third guy looks right at him and says
[Show spoiler]"I pissed in the holy fountain".
Ha ha. Did he get in?
Old 03-25-2012, 08:44 PM   #6
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008
Wisconsin PSNetwork: Blu-Benny

[Show spoiler]A baby seal walks into a club.

What did the fish when he ran into a wall......
[Show spoiler]damn!!
Blu-Benny’s 7.1 HT @ a Glance:
Display: Panasonic TC-P50U2 • Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR818 • Blu-Ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD65 • Gaming: PS3 Slim 160 gb PS4 500 gb• Center Channel: JBL LC2 • Fronts: JBL L890 • Mid’s & Rears: JBL L810 • Subs: SVS SB-2000

"Hold the Door!!"
Old 03-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #7
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2008
Ex-Pat of Diamond Capital of North America™

Superman and Lois Lane had finally gotten married. One time, Lois was out of the Country for several days on assignment for The Daily Planet. Superman was out flying around Metropolis on patrol when he spots Wonder Woman sunbathing in the nude on a rooftop. He says to himself "Hmmm. I could swoop down there, have my way with her and take-off before she knew what happened.... No, I better not." And flies away.
A few days later he's out patrolling when again, he spots Wonder Woman sunbathing in the nude on a rooftop. He and Lois haven't been together for quite a while now so he's feeling EXTREMELY frisky. "Yeah, to heck with it" he says and swoops down and pounds away at her then flies off.
Wonder Woman says "What the hell was that?!"
[Show spoiler]The Invisible Man says "I don't know, but it sure fricken hurt!!"
Old 03-26-2012, 04:51 PM   #8
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2007
Manchester, CT
Send a message via AIM to Musashi

Hope this doesn't get deleted like the last one, which had some good ones.

This guy goes into a restaurant located on an upper floor of a tall building. He takes a seat at the bar, orders beer, and watches the game. Then a drunk guy starts tugging on his shirt saying, "hey man come check this out." First guy says back to him "go away I'm busy." But the drunk guy still hassles him saying "Its the updraft. You have to try the updraft!" First guy maintains "Updraft? You need to quit drinking!"

Relentlessly, the drunk yanks the first guy off his barstool saying "C'mere I'll show you."

First guy says "oh fine" and walks over to the window with the drunk guy.

Drunk guy opens the window and explains, "You jump out, then the updraft takes you back up a couple floors. Then y'grab the fire escape and climb back inside. Easy huh?"

First guy not convinced, tells him "You're full of it."

Drunk says "Watch!", jumps out, falls, slows down, then actually starts moving awkwardly upwards, reaches for the fire escape, pulls himself in, and climbs back into the bar. "See? Its really fun!" he says.

First guy is astounded, says "Its real?!?" Damn! That really does look fun!"

Drunk guy eggs him on, "Go for it bro!"

And so, the first guy steps to the window, jumps, falls,

[Show spoiler]and slams into the pavement, definitely broken, probably dead. Drunk guy laughs a little, and awkwardly returns to the bar. The bartender angrily facepalming, growls,
[Show spoiler]"You're such an a$#0!# when you're drunk, Superman!"
PSN: SuprSaiynMusashi

DVD/BD Collection: 781 discs on 349 products: 261 movies + 2,476 Episodes.
Game Collection: 618
Born and raised blu-blood

Trivia: What is Becky going to do when she gets home from school?
Trivia Archive: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=169794
Old 03-27-2012, 03:48 PM   #9
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2008
Ex-Pat of Diamond Capital of North America™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post

[Show spoiler]This guy goes into a restaurant located on an upper floor of a tall building. He takes a seat at the bar, orders beer, and watches the game. Then a drunk guy starts tugging on his shirt saying, "hey man come check this out." First guy says back to him "go away I'm busy." But the drunk guy still hassles him saying "Its the updraft. You have to try the updraft!" First guy maintains "Updraft? You need to quit drinking!"

Relentlessly, the drunk yanks the first guy off his barstool saying "C'mere I'll show you."

Drunk guy opens the window and explains, "You jump out, then the updraft takes you back up a couple floors. Then y'grab the fire escape and climb back inside. Easy huh?"

Drunk says "Watch!", jumps out, falls, slows down, then actually starts moving awkwardly upwards, reaches for the fire escape, pulls himself in, and climbs back into the bar. "See? Its really fun!" he says.

[Show spoiler]and slams into the pavement, definitely broken, probably dead. Drunk guy laughs a little, and awkwardly returns to the bar. The bartender angrily facepalming, growls,

Hahaha!!
Hilarious!
Old 03-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #10
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008

I got this one from How I Met Your Mother…but it’s hilarious none the less.

What’s the difference between peanut butter and jam??

[Show spoiler]you can’t peanut butter your d**k up a girls @$$

While juvenile, it’s still funny.
Display: Panasonic TC-P50U2 • Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR818 • Blu-Ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD65 • Gaming: PS3 Slim 160 gb PS4 500 gb• Center Channel: JBL LC2 • Fronts: JBL L890 • Mid’s & Rears: JBL L810 • Subs: SVS SB-2000

"Hold the Door!!"
Thanks given by:
Reeper1976 (06-09-2015)
Old 04-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #11
Blu-ray Duke

Dec 2007
Club Loop

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarriere View Post
superman and lois lane had finally gotten married. One time, lois was out of the country for several days on assignment for the daily planet. Superman was out flying around metropolis on patrol when he spots wonder woman sunbathing in the nude on a rooftop. He says to himself "hmmm. I could swoop down there, have my way with her and take-off before she knew what happened.... No, i better not." and flies away.
A few days later he's out patrolling when again, he spots wonder woman sunbathing in the nude on a rooftop. He and lois haven't been together for quite a while now so he's feeling extremely frisky. "yeah, to heck with it" he says and swoops down and pounds away at her then flies off.
Wonder woman says "what the hell was that?!"
[Show spoiler]the invisible man says "i don't know, but it sure fricken hurt!!"
lol
Old 04-02-2012, 07:21 PM   #12
Blu-ray Duke

Dec 2007
Club Loop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post

This guy goes into a restaurant located on an upper floor of a tall building. He takes a seat at the bar, orders beer, and watches the game. Then a drunk guy starts tugging on his shirt saying, "hey man come check this out." First guy says back to him "go away I'm busy." But the drunk guy still hassles him saying "Its the updraft. You have to try the updraft!" First guy maintains "Updraft? You need to quit drinking!"

Hee heeeeeeee heeeeee heeee damn funny
Old 04-13-2012, 02:57 AM   #13
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008

not so much a joke but a question:

in a room filled w/zombies and necrophiliacs....who does the chasing??

"Hold the Door!!"
Thanks given by:
Reeper1976 (06-09-2015)
Old 04-13-2012, 03:18 AM   #14
Blu-ray Champion

Dec 2007
Utah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Benny View Post
not so much a joke but a question:

in a room filled w/zombies and necrophiliacs....who does the chasing??
It becomes a staring contest. Whoever blinks first loses.
Blind Buy Count: 300+
PSN ID: cvm0305

Sometimes we hear of people who are “very” honest, “mostly” honest, or even “a little” honest.
Should we even use modifiers with the word honest? I don’t believe so. There are no degrees of honesty. Either we are honest or we aren't.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #15
MerleMaynard

Hahaha!
Can't remember so many good jokes at one place...Thanks for my mood, this thread has just made my day!
Awesome!
Old 07-23-2012, 09:49 PM   #16
Special Member

Nov 2009

A drunk man stumbles out of a bar and sees a nun walking down the street. All of a sudden, the drunk breaks into a full run towards her and slams his elbow to the back of her head.

As a crowd of shocked onlookers gathered, the drunk stands over the nun and screams:
[Show spoiler]"Not so tough now are you Batman?!"
Old 08-01-2012, 01:11 AM   #17
Banned

Jun 2012
East Coast

From Hot Shots part duex-
A horse walks into a bar,and the bartender asks,why the long face?

A Pirate walks into a bar..Bartender exclaims "you have a steering wheel hanging out of your zipper..
Pirate says "Argh,I know,its driving me nuts!"
Old 08-02-2012, 06:00 AM   #18

Dec 2010
USA

A young man saw an elderly couple sitting down to lunch at McDonald's.

He noticed that they had ordered one meal, and an extra drink cup. As he watched, the gentleman carefully divided the hamburger in half, then counted out the fries, one for him, one for her, until each had half of them. Then he poured half of the soft drink into the extra cup and set that in front of his wife. The old man then began to eat, and his wife sat watching, with her hands folded in her lap.

The young man decided to ask if they would allow him to purchase another meal for them so that they didn't have to split theirs.

The old gentleman said, "Oh no. We've been married 50 years, and everything has always been and will always be shared, 50/50."

The young man then asked the wife if she was going to eat.

[Show spoiler]She replied, "Not yet. It's his turn with the teeth."
Old 10-04-2012, 10:28 AM   #19
Banned

Oct 2012

At the movie theater there was a man laying across two seats. The usher comes down and says "Excuse me sir but you can only use one seat, I'm going to have to ask you to move." The man just grunts. The usher says again "Sir, if you don't move I will have to call the manager." Again the man just grunts. So the usher goes to get the manager. the manager says "Sir, if you don't move I will have to call the police, so I suggest you move". But once again the man only grunts. So the manager calls the police. The police come and say to the man "OK, what's your name?" The man replies "Joe" Then the police officer says "And Joe, where did you come from?" The man painfully answers, "the balcony
Old 10-09-2012, 02:59 PM   #20
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Framingham, MA

A Joke from Richard Branson:

Quote:
A mother and her young son were flying on Virgin Australia, from Brisbane to Melbourne. The son turned to his mother and asked: “If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?”

The mother, who couldn't think of an answer, told her son to ask the flight attendant. So the boy asked the flight attendant: “If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, how come big planes don't have baby planes?”

The flight attendant responded: “Did your mother tell you to ask me?”

The boy admitted that this was the case.

“Well, then, tell your mother that there are no baby planes because Virgin Australia always pulls out on time. Ask your mother to explain that to you."
Pioneer Elite KURO PRO-1150HD
Sony Playstation 4
Oppo BDP-83
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Humor