COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Doctor and the Devils (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Marilyn Monroe: Classic Nine-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Halloween: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$109.99
Snowpiercer (Blu-ray)
$14.96
Green Planet (Blu-ray)
$80.99
Sleepy Hollow: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
The Jack Ryan Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.80
Arrow: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Dumbo (Blu-ray)
$14.96
Dukas: Ariane et Barbe-Bleue | Liceu (Blu-ray)
$18.99
Stargate: The Ark of Truth / Continuum (Blu-ray)
$16.19
Nymphomaniac: Volume II (Blu-ray)
$13.92
Inside Job (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Just Go With It (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Justice League: War (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Grimm: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Hannibal: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 09-15-2014, 07:06 PM   #681
Blu-ray Baron

Aug 2013
Boston,MA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdw89 View Post
So no one answered me about the Exorcist collection so I just went ahead and pre-ordered it.
You should be ok. I have it on order too. The first one is my all time favorite horror movie. It's been scaring the crap out of me for 40 years now. I still have to sleep with the lights on after I watch it.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:11 PM   #682

Jan 2012
Ireland

Does anyone know if the newly released Amityville Horror double pack featuring the 1979 original and 2005 remake is region free? If anybody that has the set could check I'd be very grateful.
Old 09-16-2014, 12:10 AM   #683
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2011
Illinois

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
Does anyone know if the newly released Amityville Horror double pack featuring the 1979 original and 2005 remake is region free? If anybody that has the set could check I'd be very grateful.
I suspect this is just a repackaging of the original discs, which were both confirmed to be A-locked.
Old 09-16-2014, 12:15 AM   #684
Power Member

Feb 2011
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Hugh View Post
That would be cool. Especially the Universal Monsters sequels. My guess is if they do get released, it will be like the Legacy DVDs where Frankenstein is bundled with his sequels, Dracula with his and so on. Sadly, I don't hold out hope that lower tier feature films like The Mad Ghoul, The Black Cat or The Raven will get a Blu Ray release.
I would love to see The Black Cat released on blu, to me that is one of if not the best pairings of Karloff and Lugosi, both are at the top of their game.
The Ghostbusters earned their Stripes and to relax decided to go play golf, but got locked in the Caddyshack by the Gopher with The Blues Brothers who are hiding from a Dragnet but luckily they all escaped to The Great Outdoors, where they met a ranger who turned out to be The Man Who Knew Too Little because everything he said was Lost In Translation.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:41 AM   #685

May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich65 View Post
I would love to see The Black Cat released on blu, to me that is one of if not the best pairings of Karloff and Lugosi, both are at the top of their game.
The final confrontation between Karloff and Lugosi has always stood out to me. The whole movie is very sinister and feels more intense than other films from the era. Plus the mansion is really cool when compared to the settings of other Universal Horror films.
- Charles
Old 09-16-2014, 05:08 AM   #686
Power Member

Feb 2011
USA

Quote:
The final confrontation between Karloff and Lugosi has always stood out to me. The whole movie is very sinister and feels more intense than other films from the era. Plus the mansion is really cool when compared to the settings of other Universal Horror films.
I would like to see the rest of the Abbott and Costello meet the monsters be released as well. They aren't as good as Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein but they are fun.
The Ghostbusters earned their Stripes and to relax decided to go play golf, but got locked in the Caddyshack by the Gopher with The Blues Brothers who are hiding from a Dragnet but luckily they all escaped to The Great Outdoors, where they met a ranger who turned out to be The Man Who Knew Too Little because everything he said was Lost In Translation.
Old Yesterday, 02:29 AM   #687

May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich65 View Post
I would like to see the rest of the Abbott and Costello meet the monsters be released as well. They aren't as good as Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein but they are fun.
An A&C meet the monsters box set would be really cool. My 6 year old watches A&C meet Frankenstein and loves it. It makes me happy that such a young person sees the humor in it and doesn't complain about it being boring. Maybe there is hope for this younger generation after all!
- Charles
Old Yesterday, 02:42 AM   #688
Expert Member

Apr 2012
Canada

Quote:
An A&C meet the monsters box set would be really cool. My 6 year old watches A&C meet Frankenstein and loves it. It makes me happy that such a young person sees the humor in it and doesn't complain about it being boring. Maybe there is hope for this younger generation after all!
My 9 year old is the same, he LOVES A&C Meet Frankenstein, he also really like the Universal Monster movies, and never once a complaint about them being B&W
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM   #689

May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorfirmer View Post
My 9 year old is the same, he LOVES A&C Meet Frankenstein, he also really like the Universal Monster movies, and never once a complaint about them being B&W
That's great! Mine won't watch the monster movies yet. They creep her out. We tried Bride of Frankenstein but the thunderstorm during the opening scene scared her. The we tried Creature From the Black Lagoon and got as far as the scene where we first see the creatures hand come out of the water. That was it for her. She at least shows interest, just not ready yet.
- Charles
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America