Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Jupiter Ascending 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.49
Alfred Hitchcock: The Classic Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.96
Nightcrawler (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Insurgent 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.96
The Guest (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Dracula Untold (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Strike Back: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$22.97
A Walk Among the Tombstones (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Home 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Die Hard: 25th Anniversary Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Fifty Shades of Grey (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Truman Show (Blu-ray)
$4.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old Yesterday, 03:37 AM   #821
Power Member

Mar 2013
Madison, WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by i007spectre View Post
I just want the main three guys...
That's also what I'm going for. And Maleficent. If the prices on eBay come down on a few Dark Knight trilogy figures, I'll slowly accumulate those, too. It's not looking likely, though.
Old Yesterday, 03:37 AM   #822
Blu-ray Guru

Dec 2012
Louisville, KY

Not the best pics, I haven't gotten my DSLR yet. But here's some changes I made to the displays last night, with the addition of Groot and Rocket, and a few others. Plus some custom stands/decals I had made.

Ready for Drax to come out to complete the Guardians. Taking ages! And Hawkeye to complete the original 6 Avengers lineup. Wanting to do a Shield shelf when Maria Hill and Nick Fury come out, and will probably have to find a Phil Coulson too.
HURRY UP December 18th! I NEED Star Wars!!!
Top 20:1)The Dark Knight 2)Alien 3)Star Wars 4)Iron Man 5)Perks of Being a Wallflower 6)The Empire Strikes Back 7)Raiders of the Lost Ark 8)Fight Club 9)Leon: The Professional 10)Saving Private Ryan 11)Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1 & 2 12)T2 13)Aliens 14)Jurassic Park 15)Sin City 16)Star Trek 2009 17)The Wolf of Wall Street 18)Juno 19)Black Swan 20)The Departed

Last edited by K1NG J0RDAN; Today at 03:39 AM.
Thanks given by:
mertz523 (Yesterday), Petra_Kalbrain (Yesterday), roar (Yesterday), Spyder-Dan (Yesterday), Trav606 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 03:43 AM   #823
Power Member

Mar 2013
Madison, WI

Aww. You should put Star Lord in cuffs back with the Stormtroopers.

And have your collection strike some poses! Why are they just standing there? Awesome gallery, though.
Old Yesterday, 03:52 AM   #824
Blu-ray Guru

Dec 2012
Louisville, KY

Quote:
Originally Posted by mertz523 View Post
Aww. You should put Star Lord in cuffs back with the Stormtroopers.

And have your collection strike some poses! Why are they just standing there? Awesome gallery, though.
Thanks. I'm a fan of museum poses, and as the collection grows it's about all I can do until I get more cases down the line when more space opens up for me. Plus I think museum poses work well, no worry of things damaging over time from certain extreme poses. Like the figures with rubber arms and stuff.

Haha I want Chewie in the handcuffs with them!
Top 20:1)The Dark Knight 2)Alien 3)Star Wars 4)Iron Man 5)Perks of Being a Wallflower 6)The Empire Strikes Back 7)Raiders of the Lost Ark 8)Fight Club 9)Leon: The Professional 10)Saving Private Ryan 11)Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1 & 2 12)T2 13)Aliens 14)Jurassic Park 15)Sin City 16)Star Trek 2009 17)The Wolf of Wall Street 18)Juno 19)Black Swan 20)The Departed
Thanks given by:
mertz523 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 04:16 AM   #825
Power Member

Mar 2013
Madison, WI

P.S. I'm still jealous of your Batman, Joker, and Bane.

It is a beautiful, museum quality gallery, indeed.
Thanks given by:
K1NG J0RDAN (Yesterday)
Old Today, 02:35 AM   #826
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2007
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1NG J0RDAN View Post
This is one of the best 1/6 sculpts ever. The sculptor, K.A. Kim, used to work at Hot Toys. I hope she does ALL future Hermione figures as well. Should come to no surprise to anyone that I'm in love with it and can't wait!!

Crazy how real she looks. Star Ace is Hot Toys' biggest competition if you ask me. This sculpt here is like them sending a message. And also saying "We have K.A. Kim!" Lol

Hermione looks great, sure, but all the Harry's and Ron's are horrible so far.
PSN/XBL: Gammagoll
Avatar: The Batgirl of Burnside!
Old Today, 03:36 AM   #827
Blu-ray Guru

Dec 2012
Louisville, KY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Winstead View Post
Hermione looks great, sure, but all the Harry's and Ron's are horrible so far.
I wouldn't say they're horrible, just the company learning as they go. They're still the best representations on the market for having sorcerers stone figures of the two. Everyone that has gotten them loves them.

Hermione looks to be a turning point for them, finally capturing the realism in the sculpts. Having Kim on board certainly helps! She might be why they finally changed the eyes to look similar to hot toys.

Let's not forget it took Hot Toys a while to figure it out too. Take a look at their first few years of releases.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Movie Props, Replicas, Figures and Memorabilia