Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Pumpkinhead (Blu-ray)
$18.99
Sons of Anarchy: Seasons 1-6 (Blu-ray)
$172.59
Nekromantik (Blu-ray)
$20.19
Minority Report (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Attack on Titan Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$24.98
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Blu-ray)
$10.39
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Seasons 1 - 4 (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Game of Thrones - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$15.94
Chucky: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.99
The Simpsons: The Seventeenth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.96
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.98
Dragon Ball Z: Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$17.99
The Tim Burton Collection (Blu-ray)
$26.49
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies

Old 01-12-2013, 03:52 AM   #21
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2011
California!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dinak View Post
this is on netflix streaming 3d section.
woah! They have a 3d section?! I need to check this out.
Anna Faris' Biggest Fan

A year ago (June 2013), I saw Showgirls for the first time and it's changed my life.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:13 AM   #22

Aug 2011
Christchurch, New Zealand

Ok, just finished watching this....well what can one say, I went in not expecting too much. Yeah looks Like a Jaws - Piranha 3D clone and yes there are similarities...however I did absolutely no background checks on this movie and its story/plot etc...and I was surprised by the "twist" in the story...

That said the 3d ranges from impressive (especially some of the underwater scenes) to...is that really 3D? The acting leaves a little to be desired - some areas even look/sound a little clumsy, and some actors acting seems "forced" to get their character across. This can be somewhat forgiven with a little on-screen eye candy - those girls are pretty nice lookin (and not the crass flash your assets that Piranha tried to use) for that reason this movie stays more tasteful. The story does have a few holes, and theres nothing ground-breaking here - but if you take it for what it is...it's actually quite an enjoyable flick.

Really worth the NZ$15 I paid for it!

*I do however have one issue with the BR....unfortunately it locks at the final chapter swap over - it's not a biggy purely because the movie has finished and the credits are just about to roll....maybe its time to look for a firmware update just in case thats the problem eh?

Chris
It's 3D for Me!
Old 01-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #23

Jul 2009

Anyone have this blu in the US?

I'd pay to borrow it! None of the rental outlets carry it and it's one of 3 3-D titles that are region free, but not available affordably here in the US: Battle For Terra, The Hole, and Shark Night.

If anyone has it and could help a brother out , PM me.

I know I'm reaching here, but I'm desperate! I just wanna see tha darn thing in 3D!
Old 01-12-2013, 08:11 PM   #24

Aug 2011
Christchurch, New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao View Post
Anyone have this blu in the US?

I'd pay to borrow it! None of the rental outlets carry it and it's one of 3 3-D titles that are region free, but not available affordably here in the US: Battle For Terra, The Hole, and Shark Night.

If anyone has it and could help a brother out , PM me.

I know I'm reaching here, but I'm desperate! I just wanna see tha darn thing in 3D!
I just checked my copy of "The Hole" and it's Region locked B, it's selling here for around NZ$20....Battle for Terra isnt even available here (like a lot of 3d Movies)

Chris
It's 3D for Me!

Last edited by NzScreamindemon; 01-12-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:49 PM   #25

Mar 2008

Just finished watching the UK release of this (very cheap at Amazon btw) and it's certainly a mixed bag. I agree with the general consensus that the underwater scenes look very impressive, especially the shark when Nick (Dustin Milligan) gets dipped into the water. The shots above water sometimes have reasonable depth and the occasional popout (the usual popout of the barrel of a gun) but sometimes feels rather flat. As for the movie itself, it's true that it isn't great but as a creature feature fan I still dug it and I'd only recommend it to people who really enjoy this type of movie.
<<<<Also have 7500+ dvds not added to my collection. Decided it was a losing battle. Also have several hundred blu-rays to add but only adding when watched as a rule of thumb.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies