Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
ESPN Films 30 for 30: Five-Year Anniversary Collection (Blu-ray)
$99.99

Interstellar (Blu-ray)
$22.99
7 hrs ago
The Equalizer (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Let's Be Cops (Blu-ray)
$5.99

John Wick (Blu-ray)
$19.99
11 hrs ago
Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$34.49

Archer: The Complete Season Five (Blu-ray)
$19.99

American Sniper (Blu-ray)
$29.99

2015 National Championship (Blu-ray)
$14.96

The Expendables 3 (Blu-ray)
$15.00

The Interview (Blu-ray)
$13.59

Hellsing Ultimate: Collection Volumes 9-10 (Blu-ray)
$25.89
4 hrs ago
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 01-16-2015, 08:23 PM   #801

Jan 2012
Silicon Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by cine74 View Post
My copy of the Werewolf Woman Blu-ray won't play beyond the initial startup -the player just stops after the logo intro. It's the kind of thing that happens when there's a firmware update needed, except it happens on 2 different players. If it's not a firmware issue, what else could it be? I hate having to return stuff.
Whenever this happens to me I turn off the player's internet access (BD Live) and try again. It's worked several times, for different movies and on different players.
Old 01-18-2015, 05:38 PM   #802
Expert Member

May 2013
Toronto
Question

Quote:
My copy of the Werewolf Woman Blu-ray won't play beyond the initial startup -the player just stops after the logo intro. It's the kind of thing that happens when there's a firmware update needed, except it happens on 2 different players. If it's not a firmware issue, what else could it be? I hate having to return stuff.
Did you see my posts about my disc in this thread?

Is that what's happening with you?
Old 01-18-2015, 10:01 PM   #803
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
Brooklyn, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauvoir View Post
Did you see my posts about my disc in this thread?

Is that what's happening with you?

Hadn't seen your posts but I dug them up. At least you got to the menu screen - I get nothing (except the initial intro jingle). Two players I tried the disc on, they just stop dead after the intro. I emailed Raro Friday night, so far no response. Not really expecting one over the weekend so I'll wait until Tuesday. What did you end up doing with your BD?
Old 01-20-2015, 03:39 AM   #804
Expert Member

May 2013
Toronto
Red face

Quote:
Hadn't seen your posts but I dug them up. At least you got to the menu screen - I get nothing (except the initial intro jingle). Two players I tried the disc on, they just stop dead after the intro. I emailed Raro Friday night, so far no response. Not really expecting one over the weekend so I'll wait until Tuesday. What did you end up doing with your BD?
I wrote to RARO and they responded that they hadn't heard this complaint before (I supplied pics of my screen) and asked me to try it in a different player.

So I did and sent a pic of my screen with that result.

They emailed me back on Jan 8 later saying that they would send me a replacement disc but also wanted to know what make of players I had used.

I really hope the replacement disc works cause I've been looking forward to this movie on blu since it was first announced!

I'll report back once I get it.
Thanks given by:
drauch (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:46 AM   #805

May 2014

Anyone get the Blu of "IGUANA"? I received mine and there is no slipcover. I have a feeling it may have never come with one, but there is an alternate artwork (slip art) shown on DVDaf, so I just want to make sure they never really did that slipcover, or did they?

Also, my MURDER OBSESSION Blu-Ray and my MADNESS dvd didnít include slipcovers. Can anyone who has those confirm if either of those two originally had slips? Thanks!!!
Old Yesterday, 02:05 AM   #806
Power Member

Oct 2008
MD, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlock View Post
Anyone get the Blu of "IGUANA"? I received mine and there is no slipcover. I have a feeling it may have never come with one, but there is an alternate artwork (slip art) shown on DVDaf, so I just want to make sure they never really did that slipcover, or did they?

Also, my MURDER OBSESSION Blu-Ray and my MADNESS dvd didnít include slipcovers. Can anyone who has those confirm if either of those two originally had slips? Thanks!!!
Some don't come with covers. My murder obsession and stunt squad didn't come with them
Thanks given by:
drauch (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 02:09 AM   #807

May 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidthenikonuser View Post
Some don't come with covers. My murder obsession and stunt squad didn't come with them
Thanks for that! Ya, I figured so much. I'm still curious about IGUANA, though. Every image on Amazon and ebay show an alternate cover art that's not the one on the front of the actual Blu case. I have a feeling they were planning a slipcover, released that art to their vendors, and then decided to not do one after all. Anyone get an IGUANA slip with that alternate artwork?
Old Yesterday, 04:19 AM   #808
Power Member

May 2011

Whatever happened to JOHNNY ORO aka RINGO AND HIS GOLDEN PISTOL or was that a pipe dream on Raro's part?
Old Yesterday, 08:15 AM   #809

May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuggyBear73 View Post
Whatever happened to JOHNNY ORO aka RINGO AND HIS GOLDEN PISTOL or was that a pipe dream on Raro's part?
Ringo and His Golden Pistol is available on DVD (MOD) from WA, so the rights must belong to Warner now.
Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM   #810

Oct 2009
Upstate NY
Send a message via MSN to DirkUSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by easydreamer View Post
Ringo and His Golden Pistol is available on DVD (MOD) from WA, so the rights must belong to Warner now.
Damn. That sucks.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors