Best PS4 Game Deals

Best PS4 Deals, Cheap PS4 Games!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Tom Clancy's The Division (PS4)
$49.99
EA Sports UFC 2 (PS4)
$48.70
Senran Kagura Estival Versus Endless Summer Edition (PS4)
$45.02
Nights Of Azure (PS4)
$48.87
Dirt Rally™ (PS4)
$44.99
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (PS4)
$44.06
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (PS4)
$48.54
TrackMania Turbo (PS4)
$32.33
Dying Light: The Following (PS4)
$40.57
Arslan: The Warriors of Legend (PS4)
$20.80
The Elder Scrolls Online (PS4)
$26.12
Destiny (PS4)
$34.00
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4

Old 02-12-2016, 03:57 AM   #3941
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
Brisbane, Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiera View Post
I regret getting the grim reaper one the other day. The sound is SO LOUD.
Loud? You mean it make a noise when the AP regen?

Some of them are marginal value negated by a save - eg the top hacker and lockpick ones. I mean it isn't like bobby pins are scarce so spending a perk to save bobby pins?????
Thanks given by:
jaymzbo (02-12-2016)
Old 02-12-2016, 04:00 AM   #3942
Expert Member

Apr 2007
NW FL

yeah, like someone banged on a gong!

And it is very loud. Coupled with other perks that are related to AP refill/crit meter recharge, it can go off several times with VATS play
Pio Elite VSX-01, PS4, Oppo BDP-83, Samsung UN55F6400 after my Panny PDP died, APC H15, Def Tech Studio Monitor 450s (fronts), Def Tech C/L/R 2002 (center); SVS PC-2000;Wharfedale Satellites x4 PSN: IamNerfherder
Thanks given by:
Mobe1969 (02-12-2016), Naiera (02-12-2016)
Old 02-12-2016, 04:10 AM   #3943
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2011
USA

Looking forward to news of the new DLC. I hope it offers a new landscape the size of Point Lookout for Fallout 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobe1969 View Post
Anyone ever gotten a perk they really regretted? I got the sniper level 2 perk with the knockdown and geez that has become a joke. It causes massive slowdown, people end up flying into the air, and bugs (like I had an armored raider bounce into the air where the armor stayed behind on the ground momentarily, then midair it reattached it to him then eventually he landed again). I'm so ticked about this perk. It has made enemies slower to kill if I can't get them first shot.
I regret just adding the Radioactive Ghoul perks. I got two stars of 3 worth, and the radiation doesn't go away after getting hit by ghouls, but the health goes up slightly, but not past the radiation level, so it's pretty much useless to me since I have hundreds of stimpaks or can just rest to quickly recover health. Two level ups wasted on those perks since the radiation red bar doesn't go away.

I like the unlock pin perk maxed out so the pins never break. That is well worth it as the pins break way too fast/often without it.

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MosHighDef View Post
Are you guys playing your first play through ? I'm getting bored because my guy is too strong . Wish they had an option for adding more guys .
Deathclaws and even the most powerful enemies aren't as strong at a normal or easy difficulty by level 30+, but are you playing at maximum difficulty, Very Hard difficulty?

I will create a new character eventually.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:16 AM   #3944
Blu-ray Count

May 2010
NYC

Quote:
Loud? You mean it make a noise when the AP regen?

Some of them are marginal value negated by a save - eg the top hacker and lockpick ones. I mean it isn't like bobby pins are scarce so spending a perk to save bobby pins?????
You're not spending a perk to save Bobby pins, you're spending a perk to make breaking any lock take like five seconds. Major time saver.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:24 AM   #3945
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2011
USA

Yes, the bobby pin maxed Lock Perk so they don't break is so much easier, as it doesn't take you out of the picklock screen and then having to go back in, and hope it doesn't break again for the Expert and above locks.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:25 AM   #3946
Expert Member

Apr 2007
NW FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony208 View Post
You're not spending a perk to save Bobby pins, you're spending a perk to make breaking any lock take like five seconds. Major time saver.
yeah, but it is not like lock picking is that difficult in this game and bobby pins are widely available and cheap. My own opinion and preference would be to save that point for something else
Pio Elite VSX-01, PS4, Oppo BDP-83, Samsung UN55F6400 after my Panny PDP died, APC H15, Def Tech Studio Monitor 450s (fronts), Def Tech C/L/R 2002 (center); SVS PC-2000;Wharfedale Satellites x4 PSN: IamNerfherder
Thanks given by:
JimDiGriz (02-12-2016), Mobe1969 (02-12-2016)
Old 02-12-2016, 09:44 AM   #3947
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
Brisbane, Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony208 View Post
I guess if you are in a real hurry or impatient or time short it would be useful.I rarely use VATS for combat in 4. In 3 I did. But in 4 I mainly use use it for checking and detecting nearby enemies.. And animals

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymzbo View Post
yeah, like someone banged on a gong!

And it is very loud. Coupled with other perks that are related to AP refill/crit meter recharge, it can go off several times with VATS play
OMG how irritating. Thanks for the warning.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:48 AM   #3948
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2010
UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymzbo View Post
TOO AWESOME !! My one disappointment in the game was the lack of a true Survival mode.

Can't wait !
+1 on that! Ill definitely play through my next game in that mode once Ive finished my first one (Im only Level 17!).
Come on, we gotta make a robot or something! Do something! You’re Mr. Science! Make something!
Old 02-12-2016, 11:13 AM   #3949
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2012
Denmark

Quote:
OMG how irritating. Thanks for the warning.
It's something they seriously need to fix with the next patch.
Old 02-12-2016, 11:25 AM   #3950
Power Member

Dec 2010
Denmark

I'm done with this until the DLC comes out. After completing the institute, brotherhood, and railroad endings, I thought I would take on the minutemen. But I couldn't stand playing through "Institutionalized" again.

Have finally been playing a bit of Star Wars lately. But Fallout had me so hooked, that I ended up digging out the old PS3 and getting myself Fallout 3 GOTY. I had to get used to the older graphics, but after playing a few days, I am as enthralled by the universe as I was with FO4.

Can't believe how many years I went by without knowing what I missed...
Most wanted blu-ray upgrades: Kafka, The Limey, The Horrible Dr. Hichcock, Kill Baby Kill, The Changeling (1980), Ringu, Ju-on, Man Bites Dog, Creature (The Titan Find), Irrèversible, The Fearless Vampire Killers, The Black Hole, Carnival of Souls, Cat People (1942), I walked with a Zombie, The Thing From Another World, L'arcano incantatore (Arcane Sorcerer), Andy Warhol's Frankenstein, Andy Warhol's Dracula, The Revenge of Frankenstein, Lust for a Vampire.
Thanks given by:
un4gvn94538 (02-12-2016)
Old 02-12-2016, 05:22 PM   #3951

Nov 2007

Quote:
likewise, this one definitely is a nuisance, and its a low LFE track too, so each time you try to eliminate someone at 1am, you get this nice rumble which wakey wakey's the neighbors.
System is very busy now.
Thank you for visiting KONAMI ID portal.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
We would like you to try to access again in later.
Old 02-12-2016, 05:42 PM   #3952
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2007
Limbo (Bakersfield, Ca.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Thomsen View Post
I'm done with this until the DLC comes out. After completing the institute, brotherhood, and railroad endings, I thought I would take on the minutemen. But I couldn't stand playing through "Institutionalized" again.

Have finally been playing a bit of Star Wars lately. But Fallout had me so hooked, that I ended up digging out the old PS3 and getting myself Fallout 3 GOTY. I had to get used to the older graphics, but after playing a few days, I am as enthralled by the universe as I was with FO4.

Welcome home
PSN: un4gvn2 LIVE: un4givn2

EI 'AANIIGOO 'AHOOT'E
"2309, there is no finer vintage!"
SPOOOON!!

My music collection
Thanks given by:
Mr. Thomsen (02-12-2016)
Old 02-12-2016, 05:45 PM   #3953
Blu-ray Champion

Dec 2007
Honduras

How many terminals require master skill level? I think I found maybe 1.
Old 02-12-2016, 06:10 PM   #3954
Blu-ray Guru

May 2009
Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
How many terminals require master skill level? I think I found maybe 1.
I wish there was a way the Pip Boy could let you know what towns you had unopened loot in. I probably have a dozen or so terminals/safes I never unlocked and don't remember where they were.
Plats--111:
Latest Plat--Until Dawn
PSN ID: SNAKE_XRS
Old 02-12-2016, 06:13 PM   #3955
Expert Member

Feb 2008
socal

If you want the best Melee Weapon in the game GO TO
[Show spoiler]Dunwich Borders, go all the way to the bottom till you can go and more down, there will be a puddle of water in a cave, swim down and pick that thing up! its a super duper claw or something that poisons them
Thanks given by:
Omegaice (02-16-2016)
Old 02-12-2016, 06:22 PM   #3956
Blu-ray Champion

Dec 2007
Honduras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_XRS View Post
I wish there was a way the Pip Boy could let you know what towns you had unopened loot in. I probably have a dozen or so terminals/safes I never unlocked and don't remember where they were.
Some of them resets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MosHighDef View Post
If you want the best Melee Weapon in the game GO TO
[Show spoiler]Dunwich Borders, go all the way to the bottom till you can go and more down, there will be a puddle of water in a cave, swim down and pick that thing up! its a super duper claw or something that poisons them
I prefer the pickman's blade
Old 02-12-2016, 07:03 PM   #3957
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2012
Denmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomari View Post
likewise, this one definitely is a nuisance, and its a low LFE track too, so each time you try to eliminate someone at 1am, you get this nice rumble which wakey wakey's the neighbors.
Exactly. It just seems like a bug, how loud it is.
Old 02-12-2016, 07:25 PM   #3958
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2015
Ohio

Looking forward to the DLC reveal soon. I haven't played this game in a couple of months, need me some new content.
Everyone is a monster to someone. Since you're so convinced that I am yours, I will be it.
Old 02-12-2016, 09:16 PM   #3959
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:

Yeah I mean, maybe I've just grown up a little but I don't have the desire to play this 2,3 times [although I immediately started a second game] like I did FO3.. I'm sure by the time PS5 comes out I'll have played this game 4+ times... I too though will wait for DLC to revisit.
Because it's easier to have courage from a safe distance away.
Old 02-13-2016, 01:54 AM   #3960
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2011
USA

Quote:

Fallout 3 I haven't played since just before Fallout 4, so I'll have to plug it into the PS3 and test it out again to see the differences in controls.

EDIT:
Finally completed the Robot ship missions. Funny ending to it.

Last edited by Zivouhr; 02-13-2016 at 07:45 PM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4